Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    IMAG0082 Just completed my first Newb trade with Toombes. Several delicious looking sticks here! Thanks again Daniel.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    image Just a couple of sticks from the cigar shop.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Perdomo 10th Champagne and Fuente R56 for my FIL for his birthday. JDN Antano 1970 for me. One of these days I'll get an account where I can post pics lol.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Rob1110:
    Not today but my last big booze run (not all of it was mine, but a good portion was):

I don't think you have enough Zacapa there Rob. Wink [;)]
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    Rob1110:
    Not today but my last big booze run (not all of it was mine, but a good portion was):

mmmmmmmm........ pappy 23.

wish i could find another bottle of that

while not anywhere close to as impresive as that, i picked up some ardbeg 10 year and some H.C. seleccion de maestros
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    415:
    Rob1110:

mmmmmmmm........ pappy 23.

wish i could find another bottle of that

while not anywhere close to as impresive as that, i picked up some ardbeg 10 year and some H.C. seleccion de maestros
    Don Julio 1942, Very good tequilia with a definite pepper following!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    5 x Skull and Bones FOABs, 5 x VSG Belis:

10 x 52Cs, and 4 x Java Wafes (for the girl that herfs with us):

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    5 x Skull and Bones FOABs, 5 x VSG Belis:

10 x 52Cs, and 4 x Java Wafes (for the girl that herfs with us):

D@mn Steve, that's a killer selection brother! Ten different types of jealousy on all of that, especially on those FOABs!! Great pick-ups!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    A new baby celebration package from CvilleE. Awesone selection! Pics up tonight.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Can never have enough Zacapa XO. Actually, only two bottles are mine. Cracked the Pappy 23 recently and it was good but not worth the $200 I paid. Looking to pick up some of the Parker's limited releases from last year and this year. Don Julio 1942 is my favorite tequila.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Daniel and I worked out a blind trade... i saw his pics of some Monte Habanas so I shot him a PM to see about a trade... we agreed on a 5 for 5... but you know how that goes...

2012-03-22_09-47-45_833

hit me with the Monte, JDN, J Fuego Origin, Oliva V, Puro Maduro, 777 Maduro and Guillermo Leon, all corona's which is just feeding my corona obsession... and in honor of the 3rd annual BORK Baseball League, he included a few packs of Topps... I'm 12 again! this is awesome! Thanks so much Bro!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Daniel and I worked out a blind trade... i saw his pics of some Monte Habanas so I shot him a PM to see about a trade... we agreed on a 5 for 5... but you know how that goes...

2012-03-22_09-47-45_833

hit me with the Monte, JDN, J Fuego Origin, Oliva V, Puro Maduro, 777 Maduro and Guillermo Leon, all corona's which is just feeding my corona obsession... and in honor of the 3rd annual BORK Baseball League, he included a few packs of Topps... I'm 12 again! this is awesome! Thanks so much Bro!
    was the gum crunchy?
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got b-slapped nuked by y2pascoe but good imageimage
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I did a little shopping at some lesser frequented stores around RI.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The only ones I've had before are the LP T52 & No. 9, so I'm pretty excited. Thinking of firing up the MUWAT tonight. And then I saw this:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

It came home with me as well.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I got my ass handed to me. Twice.

1st by y2pascoe:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

2nd by Sporus:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I got the 10 pack of Est.1844 No. 52 i won on the SS
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    Great pickup bro...smoke another one of these last week and wondered why I don't have more...very good smoke!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Got a 5 pack of diesel crucible.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Got a 5 pack of diesel crucible.
    Ah nice! Mine's enroute. You gonna try one right away?
    CvilleE:
    taythegibs:
    Great pickup bro...smoke another one of these last week and wondered why I don't have more...very good smoke!
    so many people had recommended it to me that i had to get some! im going to let them rest for a week or two before i try one, but does age do them good?
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    CvilleE:
    taythegibs:
    so many people had recommended it to me that i had to get some! im going to let them rest for a week or two before i try one, but does age do them good?
    I'm sure some rest would, but I can't keep them around long enough to see...lol...the one I had last week had about 3 months or so on it and it was fantastic...
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Got these goodies in today- in all travels to europe i never tried snus. In my conversations with Mr. Dzikoski it he gave some good info as i was looking for a cope replacement... ive now learned of the "Andy influence"... the guy makes spending money so easy even when it is not with him.

image22march, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original) ">

• Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    My order came in today, hope they are as good as i have heard. Will let them rest as long as i can, which may not be long. My will power seems do be low when it comes to these. image
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Rail Jockey:
    My order came in today, hope they are as good as i have heard. Will let them rest as long as i can, which may not be long. My will power seems do be low when it comes to these. image

nice pick up
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went to the Post Office today and got this:

Why am I the only one smiling.........MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my end of a trade (5 for 5, pshhhhh yeah right) from Robbyras. So stoked, I've not smoked any of these sticks before. Looking forward to smoke each and every one. Thanks brother, till we trade again. Now, which to smoke first...hmmm.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Daily Deal from last week! Straight to the humi

90+ Irishman:
    bandyt09:

> (had to use this again)
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Got these beauties from Catfishbluezz just for giving him a lead on some HTF sticks. Thanks again brother!