Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    glad they got there safely... we just had the owner of Rodrigo Cigars on CigarChat... The Boutique Blend is a really good smoke
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    scarlin:
    Damn, just absolutely gorgeous!...nice score!
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Sorry if the Pic is a little blurry I can only take pictures on my Ipad at the moment and post um so I hope this pic does the sticks justice. Photobucket
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Gaetano7890:
    Sorry if the Pic is a little blurry I can only take pictures on my Ipad at the moment and post um so I hope this pic does the sticks justice. Photobucket
    Very nice!!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Last week i posted about needing an empty box or two for my coolidor and Direwolf was quick to help, it came in today and he snuck in a few cigars with them!

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    i just got a mazo of padilla black bears, a ten pack of san lotano oval robustos, and a 10 pack of mow ruination robusto #2's. super happy!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

• Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    5 Vegas High Primings & Diesel Crucible

2012-03-26_18-37-31_654
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    BigT06:

Those look niiiiicccceeeee!!!!!!
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a single gifted to me from Wes. I would love to get my hands on a box!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poker Slob:
    I have a single gifted to me from Wes. I would love to get my hands on a box!
    H3ll yeah!! Congrats Todd!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bluezulubluezulu Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    got this from Todd BigT06 needed 2 empty coffins but one wasent empty thanks again
  • Options
    pbchevo:
    got this from Todd BigT06 needed 2 empty coffins but one wasent empty thanks again
    Glad they made it safe. Enjoy that Reconquista, it's a fine smoke.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    lonewolf2011:
    5 Vegas High Primings & Diesel Crucible

2012-03-26_18-37-31_654
    That looks good!
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    A splendidly splendid day:

• Options
    Got smashed by Dustin's end of our trade yesterday:

you leave me no choice but to make an example of you... sorry bud.

• Options
    Marker hit me with this at the B&M, under the exception that I smoke it on the spot...how could I say no...

• Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker hit me with this at the B&M, under the exception that I smoke it on the spot...how could I say no...

So what's the verdict, Shaun?
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    20 AJ Fresh Rolled Coronas. Gonna be a good day, Tater!
  • Options
    Steve2010:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

She was good, not sure if I would drop $35 on one, but a damn fine smoke. I was impressed with the nutty/caramel/leather taste...the nuts and caramel dominated the smoke for about 3/4 of it. It had a slightly uneven burn, but always corrected itself and never got too drastic on me to where it needed some assistance.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Forgot to post this up the other day, but I got my membership cards from the CRA!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Steve2010:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

She was good, not sure if I would drop $35 on one, but a damn fine smoke. I was impressed with the nutty/caramel/leather taste...the nuts and caramel dominated the smoke for about 3/4 of it. It had a slightly uneven burn, but always corrected itself and never got too drastic on me to where it needed some assistance.
    Good read on the stick Shaun and great info! Jamie is a fantastic brother and friend, congrats on such a special smoke, and thanks for sharing!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    After a couple really tough day's with my mom's health, I got some nice, supportive texts from Brett (Irish). Couldn't have asked for anything better, thanks again!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    After a couple really tough day's with my mom's health, I got some nice, supportive texts from Brett (Irish). Couldn't have asked for anything better, thanks again!
    Nothing to thank Ken, you are an amazing brother and friend, I'm just glad I could help some!
  • Options
    got some goodies from The Beard!

5Vegas High Primings & Padilla La Terreza Habano & Maduro
    2012-03-27_12-30-58_389

The Griffins XXVII Special Edition, Diesel Crucible and RP Winter Collection '12
    2012-03-27_12-31-18_932
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    robbyras:
    got some goodies from The Beard!

5Vegas High Primings & Padilla La Terreza Habano & Maduro
    2012-03-27_12-30-58_389

The Griffins XXVII Special Edition, Diesel Crucible and RP Winter Collection '12
    2012-03-27_12-31-18_932
    If you dont mind me asking what kind of price did you get on the padilia la tereza. I can not find them on the sight but i have had one at a local lounge and i loved it!
  • Options
    Imgembo:
    If you dont mind me asking what kind of price did you get on the padilia la tereza. I can not find them on the sight but i have had one at a local lounge and i loved it!
    Very reasonable price... contact your rep here on Ccom and ask about them... some stuff they can't list on line for a bunch of different reasons... and you have a PM
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'll be interested to hear what you think of The Griffins LE Rob.I tried one last week and for the money, I'd personally stick with the regular Griffins.