Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Was a great day for some outstanding brothers, CONGRATS! As for me I'm still pondering who put the smack down on the rampster. See T,P,&B for further details.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    A few fish and ghost shrimp for the kids tank.....I know not cigar related, but we had fun with it...!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaydabomb88:
    Daily Deal from last week! Straight to the humi

Good choice, dude. One of my favs right now.
    Have you had those before?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Little pick ups on my Travels, 2 LFD Cameroom Cabinets Chisels, Padron Series 1926 80 Year Maddy, and a Padron Family Reserve No. 45 Maddy
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    y2pascoe:
    rwheelwright:
    Got a 5 pack of diesel crucible.
    Ah nice! Mine's enroute. You gonna try one right away?
    Had one last night. The others are put away.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PIF from MTuccelli... nuff said

2012-03-23_11-46-25_197
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I got 3 Opus X Lost City's for 64 bucks----more than I even wanted to spend, but I couldnt say no. Add a few more special occasion cigars to the list.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    My PIF from Toombes

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Got my fiver of Diesel Crucible in today. They are def toros. Weird, cause doc's pre-releases were torpedos, and the ccom magazine said they were "available in one size - a large torpedo"... but they are toros, like the website pic shows:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Picked these up yesterday while waiting to see an insurance adjuster about the wife's car. Anyone know what the Tat in the middle is? The box just said Tatuaje...

Photobucket
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got these in today, 6 Johnny-O Culebra's:

• Options
    Katt68Katt68 Posts: 124
    The Hubby and I went to "The Big Smoke" in Detroit, MI last night. This was our first non-shop event. We had a GREAT TIME. The following pics are what we received from the event. Minus a couple that we smoked at the event. :-) Hubby also won a Beautiful black Aston ashtray. Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
  • Options
    Sorry the quality of the pic is bad... not very good lighting...
  • Options
    robbyras:

2012-03-23_11-46-25_197
    What is the PIF?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Katt, PIF is Pay It Forward. You get how the idea would apply to cigars I'm sure.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Picked these up yesterday while waiting to see an insurance adjuster about the wife's car. Anyone know what the Tat in the middle is? The box just said Tatuaje...

Photobucket
    Looks like a Series P.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Katt, PIF is Pay It Forward. You get how the idea would apply to cigars I'm sure.
    NICE!!! How do I get in on this please?
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katt68:
    j0z3r:
    Go to the Cigar.com Pay It Forward Thread in Trades, Passes and Bombs. Read the first post and then let the fun begin.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Katt68:
    j0z3r:
    Go to the Cigar.com Pay It Forward Thread in Trades, Passes and Bombs. Read the first post and then let the fun begin.
    THANKS! :P
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Katt68:
    robbyras:

2012-03-23_11-46-25_197
    What is the PIF?
    A PIF is a Pay It Forward package... there is a thread in the Trades and Passes called pay It Forward and we basically mooch off each other.... Mike needed a mooch, so I signed up... In turn JHewey has mooched off me and so on...
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Toombes:

Photobucket
    Looks like a Series P.

Thanks, Tony. Never saw one with a white band before.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Finally get to break my FFP cherry. Another Liga to check off the list
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Little bit of this...little bit of that....couldn't wait to fire up the No9 robusto... Unfortunately i will not make the local herf tonight as a laptop is buried in my lap for the next 3-4 hours image
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    image From jj20030
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    SleevePlz:
    Toombes:

Photobucket
    Looks like a Series P.

Thanks, Tony. Never saw one with a white band before.
    Yep definitely a series P. A pretty good 3-4$ smoke with a Sumatra wrapper, IMHO.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got in Zach's end of a trade him and I had set up for me to try some Tat's... even sent me this years St. Paddy's Day Viaje release!!! Thanks man!!!! I also stopped by Daveco Liquor that also has a d@mn decent selection of sticks for good prices, didn't have almost any Tat selection, BUT they did have these... at ten bucks a pop!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    10x Undercrown Toros and best of 2011 sampler from my first dealings with the beard
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    bandyt09:

nice. yet another thing i have been looking at. they look great with the shagfoot
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    415:
    bandyt09:

nice. yet another thing i have been looking at. they look great with the shagfoot
    Wow. Those look scary good.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    You know what's really scary about them Daniel? They're even better than they look.