Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    went to a AB event at the local shop here in town and picked up a few sticks.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    j0z3r:
    Cruddy pic, but I got 10 Fuente 858 Sungrown and 5 858 Claro.

Yum. I know you've said that Fuente never does it for you really, but the 858SG is a really great smoke. Hopefully you got a decent price on them (they should retail around 6 and a half, but I've seen them as high as 15.00 a stick)
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    j0z3r:

Yum. I know you've said that Fuente never does it for you really, but the 858SG is a really great smoke. Hopefully you got a decent price on them (they should retail around 6 and a half, but I've seen them as high as 15.00 a stick)
    Got them at around $6 iirc. And yes, on the whole Fuente doesn't do a lot for me, but I have tried and enjoyed the 858 SG. I want to try a wider variety of Fuente products to get a better feel for the whole product line...I don't think I've tried any of the Rosado wrapped cigars, and have not had many sungrown...so I've got my work cut out for me.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Taylor's end of a trade for some 5V Gold maddies, some diesel goodness from bigT09 and my buddy Gene finished lining my trunkidor! As a bonus, he built a cedar tray for it. Pics up later. It was a dayum good day!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Checked out a new B&M here locally and grabbed a Viaje Oro, My Father Le Bijou, and the wife grabbed a RP/Drew Estates Java. Overall, it was a nice little walk-in humidor.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazon delivered The Lost Son of Havana DVD today. If you are a baseball fan, cigar fan, humanities person, this movie is for you
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    docbp87:
    j0z3r:

Got them at around $6 iirc. And yes, on the whole Fuente doesn't do a lot for me, but I have tried and enjoyed the 858 SG. I want to try a wider variety of Fuente products to get a better feel for the whole product line...I don't think I've tried any of the Rosado wrapped cigars, and have not had many sungrown...so I've got my work cut out for me.
    I gave you a rosado sungrown last time. either the 858 or the hemingway. or maybe both. I dont know. If I didnt i will.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got these in from Rick yesterday really looking forward to them. Been **** after the Padron anniversary forever. Thanks Rick you rock!image
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got these in from Rick yesterday really looking forward to them. Been **** after the Padron anniversary forever. Thanks Rick you rock!image
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Amazon delivered The Lost Son of Havana DVD today. If you are a baseball fan, cigar fan, humanities person, this movie is for you
    Is that the ESPN Special about Tiante? I caught that randomly while flipping channels a while back. It was a great documentary, but I think that about the vast majority of the ESPN films.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Perdomo Criollo 10th Anny x 4
    Kristoff Criollo x 4
    AB Tempus x 4
    MOW PA Mad x 4
    RP Old World Res x 2
    CAO MX2 x 2 (got cut out of pic)
    Murcielago x 4
    601 Blue x 4
    601 Green x 4
    Diesel UHC x 10
    Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet x 10

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    ndhaon91:
    Perdomo Criollo 10th Anny x 4 Kristoff Criollo x 4 AB Tempus x 4 MOW PA Mad x 4 RP Old World Res x 2 CAO MX2 x 2 (got cut out of pic) Murcielago x 4 601 Blue x 4 601 Green x 4 Diesel UHC x 10 Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet x 10 imageimageimage
    Holy He11!!! image
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    ndhaon91:
    Perdomo Criollo 10th Anny x 4 Kristoff Criollo x 4 AB Tempus x 4 MOW PA Mad x 4 RP Old World Res x 2 CAO MX2 x 2 (got cut out of pic) Murcielago x 4 601 Blue x 4 601 Green x 4 Diesel UHC x 10 Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet x 10 imageimageimage
    Holy He11!!! image
    Very Nice indeed!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Finally home from road trip teaching came in Monday from Maw from Tony, AKA SleevePlz, Casa Fernandez Miami, Aging room 356 and a few travlers!!!!
    And then some that i picked up on my travels teaching!!! Been wanting to try!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    Can't wait to try these.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I can't either ;). Great pickup!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Grazuh:
    Can't wait to try these.

WHOA. Those look amazing.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grazuh:
    Can't wait to try these.

nice
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Grazuh:
    Can't wait to try these.

Outstanding!!!!!,, I just ordered a couple singles of each,, I hear theyre both awesome!!!!!!
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    My movie trivia winnings? Thanks rampmonkey. image
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Popped into the B&M today to treat myself for a good work review. Got a few I've never tried before and stumbled upon the AVO La Trompeta. Guess they had an AVO event last night - I got the last one from the only box they were going to open (they had 2 more boxes but the dude took them off the shelf as soon as I bought the last one from the open box. Guess the owners will be enjoying those! lol):
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    The Kid:
    Grazuh:
    Can't wait to try these.

Outstanding!!!!!,, I just ordered a couple singles of each,, I hear theyre both awesome!!!!!!
    Rudy, where did you order singles?
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    The Kid:
    Grazuh:
    Can't wait to try these.

PM sent
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    OchoZacho:
    The Kid:
    Grazuh:
    Can't wait to try these.

PM sent
    Hey Ocho did Jhewey hook ya up with the 411?
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Got it
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Heavy:
    Popped into the B&M today to treat myself for a good work review. Got a few I've never tried before and stumbled upon the AVO La Trompeta. Guess they had an AVO event last night - I got the last one from the only box they were going to open (they had 2 more boxes but the dude took them off the shelf as soon as I bought the last one from the open box. Guess the owners will be enjoying those! lol):

I'm jealous Heavy, nice score for you...

• Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    You can look, but please don't touch...lol. These were waiting on me when I got home tonight.
    Photobucket
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Rick. You know I'm not one to chase limited edition stuff and I'm always the last to try any new releases - I'm pretty much happy with my stock of mid-premium type stuff (AJ, 5Vegas, etc you know the good stuff you can get deals on here) - but it's pretty cool to stumble across something limited like this. It will be sitting in the humi for quite a while though!
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    All three Beard email deals from earlier this week. I'm damn lucky I got to the mailbox before my wife.

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got a sampler of Rodrigo cigars and a few Kevin Michaels cigars. Also a few tins of GL Pease Jacknife plug pipe tobacco came in.