Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    An INSANE MAW package from Roman (Trident) that left me shaky it hit me so hard! Thank you so much brother I am truly grateful and humbled!

Jesus. Insane is a bit of an understatement, don't ya think??? That's incredible!!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    Noob Trade with Messick was far from noobish

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    What's that? next to the monte
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Couple of these. My Father Limited Edition 2010

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Those are excellent smoke. Where did you buy them?
    amz1301:

• Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    rzaman:
    amz1301:

Would love to know as well pleaaaaase.
  • Options
    rzaman:
    Somewhat local B&M
    amz1301:

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jasonusa1:
    rzaman:
    amz1301:

Nice!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    jasonusa1:
    rzaman:
    amz1301:

Nice!
    Somewhat local B&M, I'll send you both a PM
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    Thanks. Pm back.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    jasonusa1:
    rzaman:
    amz1301:

Nice!
    Somewhat local B&M, I'll send you both a PM
    Great pickup, a top3 smoke for sure if not my favorite I have ever had.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could be mistaken but I think those are the LE 2011's not the 2010's... I only say that because I have one 2010 and 2011 and the 10'a came in coffins whereas the 11's did not... Either way that is SO sick Andy and congrats!!!! Just trying to clarify, I am in NO way throwing stones, I love them both Nd you picked up phenomenal cigars regardless!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    90+ Irishman:
    I could be mistaken but I think those are the LE 2011's not the 2010's... I only say that because I have one 2010 and 2011 and the 10'a came in coffins whereas the 11's did not... Either way that is SO sick Andy and congrats!!!! Just trying to clarify, I am in NO way throwing stones, I love them both Nd you picked up phenomenal cigars regardless!!
    The 2010s have the 'MMX' on the lower band for 2010, these must just be uncoffin'd 2010s...as well the 2011s don't say 'Handmade my PG & JG' on the bottom band.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    90+ Irishman:
    The 2010s have the 'MMX' on the lower band for 2010, these must just be uncoffin'd 2010s...as well the 2011s don't say 'Handmade my PG & JG' on the bottom band.
    Correct these are 2010 uncoffin'd. Same stick no coffin. They came in a 20 count bundle like this pic I just took them out of the package.

http://travelingstogie.com/my-father-limited-edition-2011-review/myfatherlimitededition2010/

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    90+ Irishman:
    Nice catch Shaun, I hadn't looked that closely nor did I even know that lol! Hadn't seen the 2010's un-coffined so just thought that. Wonderful grabs Andy, really!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    Picked these up at a B&M earlier today.

The owner told me the Camacho has a few years on it. I can't find anything about it, any help?
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Sporus:

The owner told me the Camacho has a few years on it. I can't find anything about it, any help?
    ////The Camacho CLE. Honduran Corojo. I believe it was a 1-year only release. Lots of leather and wood. Spicy towards the middle. Not too bad, but not Camacho's best.
  • Options
    Steve2010:
    Sporus:

////The Camacho CLE. Honduran Corojo. I believe it was a 1-year only release. Lots of leather and wood. Spicy towards the middle. Not too bad, but not Camacho's best.
    Thanks, Steve!
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    My last purchase for a very long time. 5 AB Prensados and 5 JDN DCs. Pretty stoked to finally try the Prensado.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    gaberox:
    My last purchase for a very long time. 5 AB Prensados and 5 JDN DCs. Pretty stoked to finally try the Prensado.
    I highly recommend aging the prensado. I had a couple aged and they were unreal...then bought some and ROTT was a let down so mine are sleeping. Enjoy the dc's...they are awesome too.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    catfishbluezz:
    gaberox:
    I highly recommend aging the prensado. I had a couple aged and they were unreal...then bought some and ROTT was a let down so mine are sleeping. Enjoy the dc's...they are awesome too.
    Cool thanks for the info. Will have to try one fairly ROTT then try to let the others rest a while. I like the DCs but seem to have a ton of burn problems with them. Dry boxing has seemed to help in the past. Got the Martillos this time though for me the best vitola I thought was the Niveladora box pressed.
  • Options
    Sporus:
    Steve2010:
    Sporus:

Thanks, Steve!
    Dayyum Sporus, nice grabs!! I'd give d@mn near anything to find one of the black banded Cojonu 2012's, it's the CT Braodleaf Maddie wrapper on the black bands and by far my fav wrapper that they offer on those! It would complete the Cojonu series that I've been putting together, how proud of those were they?
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Got my end of a box split with Roman (Trident). Of course, he couldn't let them travel alone. Coolest thing though is that he dated all the sticks before he sent them.Very solid BOTL for sure. Thanks for letting me in on the spit dood
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the split. Just a little name correction. Roman, not Roland...I'm nore like an empire, not a weak king.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Trident:
    Thanks for the split. Just a little name correction. Roman, not Roland...I'm nore like an empire, not a weak king.
    What? I didn't make a mistake.. It says Roman up there lol. .
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Then it must be time for me to leave work and take a nap. Hope no one misses me...
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    My Ccom Sampler came in today.
  • Options
    Katt68Katt68 Posts: 124
    Here's what I got today at my shop Tobacco Shoppe of Midland imageimageimage
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Nice haul Katt. Interested to hear what you think of the Cojonu 2012.
  • Options
    Dayyum Sporus, nice grabs!! I'd give d@mn near anything to find one of the black banded Cojonu 2012's, it's the CT Braodleaf Maddie wrapper on the black bands and by far my fav wrapper that they offer on those! It would complete the Cojonu series that I've been putting together, how proud of those were they?

Hey, just tried to PM you, but it wasn't working. Shoot me a pm when you get a chance.
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Worked out a deal with rossdavey for a humidor..arrived in excellent condition. Thank you brother!

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    He sent it stocked with a few friends as well...
    Photobucket
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.