What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    awesome
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I got my march madness 1 sampler!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    those v's are fantastik
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    This is more like "What did I get this week", but here goes...
    Some gifts for baby girl and some goodies for Daddy courtesy of rburke1129

Photobucket

Some 5V Gold Maddies, along with some friends courtesy of a trade with taythegibs. I'm digging the mini-flashlight since I can use it when I have to go pee at 4:00 in the morning without waking everyone up!

Photobucket

What was supposed to be "1" UHC from BigT06, for tonights Smoke 'N Post chat/herf. Obviously, Todd can't count. Much goodness did he send!

Photobucket

Many thanks to each of the above mentioned brothers for their generosity and willingness to lend a hand. It's because of experiences like this that I'm proud to call the forum members family.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    One of my co-workers graced me with two prime examples of the most epic cigar known to the whole of mankind......... The peach Swisher Sweet cigarillo, in foil none the less. I'd heard rumors of these marvelous beast and feel privileged to have been chosen as a recipient of not one, but two of these gorgeous beauties. I'll have pics and a thorough review up later. My wish list is no lingers concern....
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Toombes:
    One of my co-workers graced me with two prime examples of the most epic cigar known to the whole of mankind......... The peach Swisher Sweet cigarillo, in foil none the less. I'd heard rumors of these marvelous beast and feel privileged to have been chosen as a recipient of not one, but two of these gorgeous beauties. I'll have pics and a thorough review up later. My wish list is no lingers concern....
    I doubt it can hold up to the Grape Swisher Sweet cigarillos, those are absolutely divine!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Dan, are they the Regional Limited Edition, Georgia Peach ones?

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    The March Madness Sampler from a couple days ago. March Madness Sampler
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Toombes:
    Dan, are they the Regional Limited Edition, Georgia Peach ones?

I heard that if it isn't a wood tip, its a fake.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Today I got slayed by greg2648:

greg2648

Can you believe this is a PIF package??? Greg is off the hook. I'm really psyched about every one of these cigars, not to mention I've yet to smoke a CC. Woo-hoo!!! Thank you again Greg, you are insanely generous.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got my March Madness Sampler 2 and my COTMC
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got these:

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Montecristo regular Edmundo and some #5: Photobucket Montecristo Grand Edmundo Edici
  • Options
    One box of each...and the PA's already have a year =] image
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    My March Madness #1 sampler, 2 Armadas, 2 LHC Cores, & 2 Padron '26 maduros. Plus the tri torch lighter. If these Padrons taste as good as they smell, I think I'm in for a treat.
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Just received the march madness sampler 2! Lp undercrown, and e.p. carrillo elencos
  • Options
    Rail Jockey:
    Wait until you fire those 26's up my friend.... Any one of you whom have not had one yet, prepare for the holy land.
  • Options
    GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    I hooked OchoZacho up with a few sticks he wanted to try and he returned the favor with these. Thanks Zach!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

These also came in today. The singles below were freebies for the box purchase. I also got a tatuaje patch and plastic cutter. I was supposed to get a hat too but they didn't send it. Hopefully I'll see that next week.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I decided it was time for a new/bigger cooler so i got this red 48 qt cooler!

• Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Picked up a couple things in the last couple days. First my end of a trade with robbyras. Thanks again bro been looking forward to trying these.

Had a new lounge open up near me. Stopped in to check it out and picked up a couple.

and last March Madness deal

• Options
    taythegibs:
    I decided it was time for a new/bigger cooler so i got this red 48 qt cooler!

That's what I'm talking about! Congrats bro
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Fairly epic mail day:

From a BoTL in Louisiana:

• Options
    Steve2010:
    Fairly epic mail day:

From a BoTL in Louisiana:

"choot em elizabit, choot em!"
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    One of these days i will figure out how to post a picture Today i got a My Father 2 Rocky Patel Decades Gurkha Evil C.A.O gift box with DVD including Cameroon, Maduro, Gold, Criollo, Brazilia, Italia, and Mx2
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    musicman3:
    One of these days i will figure out how to post a picture Today i got a My Father 2 Rocky Patel Decades Gurkha Evil C.A.O gift box with DVD including Cameroon, Maduro, Gold, Criollo, Brazilia, Italia, and Mx2

Use this. Hope it helps!
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/post/71003.aspx
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Noob Trade with Messick was far from noobish

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An INSANE MAW package from Roman (Trident) that left me shaky it hit me so hard! Thank you so much brother I am truly grateful and humbled!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."