• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Got this nice package from Johnny-O!:

2 more Culebra

5 Mag47

8 Cazador

5 Lancero

6 Short Piramid

Damnit Todd...you are tempting me to break out my CC...
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    Dustin, don't do it. They'll be there when your situation clears up and they will taste better then. In fact, just think of it as me taking the tmeptation away from you by aging them in my humidor so you don't smoke them too soon.

bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    Dustin, don't do it. They'll be there when your situation clears up and they will taste better then. In fact, just think of it as me taking the tmeptation away from you by aging them in my humidor so you don't smoke them too soon.

Hahaha...we will meet soon my friend. I understand the value of aging, so I get a bit impatient you know? Problem is...all I do now is smoke and share all the damn smokes I've been buying the last year which is satisfying honestly. Converted a noob the other night with a padron, and am herfing with my local boys as much as possible. I'm an optimist through and through bro, cheers.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

2 more Culebra

5 Mag47

8 Cazador

5 Lancero

6 Short Piramid

i've seen enough of the pictures of these twisty looking cigars... how can i get some? where can i order it? enough is enough!
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Did not get anything today but placed an order for the Pueblo Dominico sampler which covers the full line. looking forward to trying these.

The wait begins.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I got my aZZ handed to me by stowggie...
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    bandyt09:

2 more Culebra

i've seen enough of the pictures of these twisty looking cigars... how can i get some? where can i order it? enough is enough!
    Jiunn, PM sent
    Duke2:
    Did not get anything today but placed an order for the Pueblo Dominico sampler which covers the full line. looking forward to trying these.

The wait begins.
    my initial was excellent, but I felt they needed age to bring out a complexity that is there but I could not put my finger on. Enjoy, another aj homerun
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭

my first box purchase...absolute crazy low price
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:

my first box purchase...absolute crazy low price
    I friggin' love the mini corona's, they are a mainstay and solid stick from PDR Cigars! Great first choice for the first box purchase ever, just did mine a few weeks ago and chose the MoW Side Projects to try mine on :) Congrts Deej!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    Stopped by Cuban Crafters needed a more reliable cutter for the go probably one of the best cutters in my opinion and also picked up a J. L. Salazar which is a house blend if you haven't tried it I suggest you try it in maduro image
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    i had posted on another site that i was looking for an opus or two since i had a little spending money and had never had one. well this guy comes out of nowhere and says he wants to send me a couple for free bc he did some digging around on me and found out i was in Afghanistan. well i would feel guilty if he did that so i offered to buy them and he threw a couple surprises in with them. Photobucket
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got a thank you bomb from pbchevo image
    picked up 2 of these today at the b&m to try, 1 toro and one churchie, the churchie decided to catch a ride with usps to the east coast,lol image
  • Katt68Katt68 Posts: 124
    j0z3r:
    Nice haul Katt. Interested to hear what you think of the Cojonu 2012.
    I think that will be tonight on the deck (if the weather holds out). I will smoke the broadleaf, hubby will have the sumatra.. Kevin(my tobacconist) said that I should be able to handle is just fine but not hubby giggles...
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    jj20030:
    picked up 2 of these today at the b&m to try, 1 toro and one churchie, the churchie decided to catch a ride with usps to the east coast,lol image
    I wish a B&M carried the San lotano stuff around here. I really want to try their line before i make a bigger purchase. I only hear good things about these, maybe i should just take the leap.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket tickets arrived today
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    From dr wolf
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Ima Dork
    lcpleel:
    From dr wolf
    Who the blue hell is Dr. Wolf and does he take my insurance? I need a prescription.
    lcpleel:
    From dr wolf
    damm, id call him MR. Wolf with that hit,
    Lol that's funny I took like 20 pics that ticket was a hard photo. I don't shop so I didn't even pay attention I think it's body wash the shower thing is nice too.
    Gaetano7890:
    Lol that's funny I took like 20 pics that ticket was a hard photo. I don't shop so I didn't even pay attention I think it's body wash the shower thing is nice too.
    lol was just busting your chops dude lol. yer a lucky duck with that ticket.
    I can take it that Sh&@ is funny
  • Katt68Katt68 Posts: 124
    Katt68:
    j0z3r:
    I think that will be tonight on the deck (if the weather holds out). I will smoke the broadleaf, hubby will have the sumatra.. Kevin(my tobacconist) said that I should be able to handle is just fine but not hubby giggles...
    My take on the Cojonu 2012... WOW! on the pre-light very oily old leather. First light pretty much the same with a lot od red-pepper and spice, like cinnamon. Half way through very earthy, and still the spice. With about 2" left it gets very peppery, but not hot pepper. A GREAT SMOKE. I WILL be getting more.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Katt68:
    Katt68:
    j0z3r:
    My take on the Cojonu 2012... WOW! on the pre-light very oily old leather. First light pretty much the same with a lot od red-pepper and spice, like cinnamon. Half way through very earthy, and still the spice. With about 2" left it gets very peppery, but not hot pepper. A GREAT SMOKE. I WILL be getting more.
    I may need to pick a few up. My interest in Tatuaje has waned recently, but the Cojonu blends have been among my favorites from the brand.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Reconquista/San Lotano Oval March Madness deal...

• ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    skweekz:
    Reconquista/San Lotano Oval March Madness deal...

i wish i would have bought that.. They came in coffins to that is freaking insane