Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭

Today I got the "welcome" cigars from joining the CRA. Yesterday I got a bundle of 10 Uzi 660 from the sprint sale. It's been a good two days.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got 5 Opus X Scorpio Maduros and I El Scorpion Maduro on the way to being delivered today. And hopefully I'll have 5 more Scorpio Maduros on Monday.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    ShotgunJohn, Tell me what you think of the "Griffin's" I would love to know. Thank You,
    Hey Seagar, I can tell you from my experience with The Griffins, they are a fantastic cigar. I smoked a ton of them. They stand out in my memory as some of my favorite nights that involved a cigar.
  • Options
    seagarlover:
    ShotgunJohn, Tell me what you think of the "Griffin's" I would love to know. Thank You,
    Double post.. Hey Beck !
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Well Todd heard I had no under crowns for tonight's herf. So he went out of his way to send me one. But it didn't cone alone. Thank you brother.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Great order Rwheelwrite. Are they from 2007 release? There are hard to find stick and wonderful smoke. Congrats!
    rwheelwright:
    I got 5 Opus X Scorpio Maduros and I El Scorpion Maduro on the way to being delivered today. And hopefully I'll have 5 more Scorpio Maduros on Monday.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭

My New Humi... Along with a few of the smokes that I have gotten ahold of thanks to Toombes and Andyd@CCOM.. I love the Humi Andy thanks for the recomendation.... 1, MOW Armada 3, La Herencia Cubana Core 1, AB Black Market 1, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro 1, Perfectly machine rolled Swisher Wine Flavor...lol Hope Yall Enjoy My Picks I Know I Sure Do...lol Brian
  • Options

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    bigmanfromou
  • Options
    Hey Brian, I like MOST of the cigars you have in that humidor. You need to pick up a few more to fill 'er up though.
  • Options
    Yeah no Kidding.. I was thinking the same thing.. They look homeless.. Hoping to add to them in the next little bit, one thing at a time...lol
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    bigmanfromou
    Black label PAdron???
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Yeah no Kidding.. I was thinking the same thing.. They look homeless.. Hoping to add to them in the next little bit, one thing at a time...lol
    Beware of boxes that go boom
  • Options
    LMAO.........
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got these, 8-5-8 Flor Fina:

A PIF from stowggie:

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    rzaman:
    Great order Rwheelwrite. Are they from 2007 release? There are hard to find stick and wonderful smoke. Congrats!
    rwheelwright:
    That's them. I had gotten 2 and smoked one and am giving the other to a friend for his bday. I liked them so much I had a to get a few more before they were gone. I like them a lot more than the regular opus line.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Got these, 8-5-8 Flor Fina:

A PIF from stowggie:

I love the Flor Fina, great mild stick for sub 5$ (sometimes sub 4 depending where ya shop)
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    bigharpoon:
    bigmanfromou

NICE. Padron Fumas!
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    docbp87:
    bigharpoon:
    bigmanfromou

NICE. Padron Fumas!
    HA, good call doc, I haven't seen a Padron Fumas in a while. Had a few when I didn't know what the heck I was doing (2005 ish) and wanted to revisit now that I mostly know what I like and don't like. I asked the beard if he had a line on em and he told me a few years ago that they had been disconinued. Does someone have a line on a secret stock pile? if so pm me please.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Medic45 stopped by work today to bring me an empty ACID Kuba Kuba box. When I opened said box, nestled safely inside were two LHC Core Toros! Nice hit, Brian!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Got my end of a trade with Katt68
    Photobucket

an awesome pickup from AMZ
    Photobucket

March Madness from CCom
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Thanks to all parties!!!!!!! Nice start to the weekend.
  • Options
    YW BRO....
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    image Got killed in the PIF by bigHarpoon. Thanks again brother this will not be forgotten.
  • Options
    Very very nice
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been diggin the lancero size lately
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Very nice, I love the Tat Black Lancero.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I got a box from BigFnSteve today-

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    That is the perfect size for the Tat Black blend.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    Very nice, I love the Tat Black Lancero.
    I'm trying to find cigars I enjoy in these sizes. Some are hard to find. Also, I can never leave that place w/o picking somethingup. Don't forget to check your locker tomorrow.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭