Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    I have been searching for this box for a while. Finally, I am very happy to have this Partagas 160 to my collection. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    WOW!!!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    First up, got my end of a trade with BigT06. He also threw in a MOW Phalanx and a Diamond Crown with these guys. Very much appreciated Todd!

Next up I did a trade with ndhaon91, and let me tell you, for someone who hasn't done much trading, he doesn't mess around. Take a look.......

Hard to tell from the picture, but it's an Opus A. This guy is the real deal!!!
  • Options
    Sorry for the big pictures, I'll figure out how to fix that one day.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    Use Photobucket to do your uploads and get the html code. When it's in the Photobucket website, clikc "resize" and choose the 640 or 800 X 600 option... comes out perfect.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    OchoZacho:
    Use Photobucket to do your uploads and get the html code. When it's in the Photobucket website, clikc "resize" and choose the 640 or 800 X 600 option... comes out perfect.
    I use photobucket now but didn't think about resizing, thanks.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Kevin (415) took care of a couple of my top 3. And added some extras.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun (Sporus) and I worked out a trade for me to try a few of the new Cojonu 2012's... dude flat KEELED me! Thank you so much Shaun, I hope you enjoy my end as much as I enjoyed yours!!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got 3 Ashton Maduro, 10 JdN Antano and 10 5 Vegas High Primings
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Jimmy, grab them if Irishman offer you some. There are few left in the market. Once they are gone, they will be gone forever. The Cameroon wrapper is from 1977 and the flavor is very complex with long finish. The spiciness of these cigars are very enjoyable. I got the box from a private collector. I also have some 150. They are slightly more flavorful than the 160. I am still in search for a box of Partagas 150. They just get better with aging. This is one of those rare non-Cuban can easily stand side by side.
    90+ Irishman:
    jj20030:
    rzaman:
    I have been searching for this box for a while. Finally, I am very happy to have this Partagas 160 to my collection. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    awesome pickup , been looking for a couple of those too
    Jimmy PM to you...
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    What started as me wanting to innocently bomb a new guy was turned around on me... a couple vets decided to remind.. yeah dude your a noob too. Bigt09 knocked me the f&%# out with this

imageBigt09 bomb, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original) ">

Rcycigars then decided to tea bag me my while i was down.

imageRcy cigars bomb1, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original) >

You two are a couple of savages... thank you so much. Alriht im gonna go figure a new entrance into the house now.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Zach hooked my up with a fiver of LP no.9s, and threw in a V to sweeten the deal!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Plus I got a few Johnny-O!

and more Johnny-O!

and more Johnny-O!

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    You putting those bands on Todd?
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    catfishbluezz:
    You putting those bands on Todd?
    Nope. My man j0z3r made those for me. Cause he rocks.
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos 3 Zino embassy edition and 2 griffon xvii special edition
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    BigT06:
    Zach hooked my up with a fiver of LP no.9s, and threw in a V to sweeten the deal!

Plus I got a few Johnny-O!

and more Johnny-O!

and more Johnny-O!

Those Johnny O's just look bad ass.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Stopped in at my local B&M to pick up a little something extra for a bomb I was putting together and walked out with these: IMAG0102 IMAG0103 He even threw in a pre-release Room 101 stick left over from an event with Matt Booth last week. Now back to assembling that bomb.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Got my new herf-a-dor in today! Excited to break it in!

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    imageDouble Happiness!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Gmill sent a torpedo up my alley! Thanks a ton brother!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Jetmech_63:

Glad they made it ok brother !!! Enjoy !!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Nice hit Gene.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    deejmemixx:
    imageDouble Happiness!
    I actually think several of these blends smoke better in this 48 ring gauge than they do in their standard sizes.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    deejmemixx:
    imageDouble Happiness!
    i really want to try to smoke one of those AAA's all the way through! that would be epic!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Daniel, you will enjoy the Ashton ESG. In fact, I am smoking the 20 years salute while typing this message. This is very flavorful cigar with sweet, peppery, earthy, hazelnut, mild chocolate flavor. This cigar is very complex. Some people like Ashton VSG over ESG. To me both are excellent cigars.
    danielzreyes:
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got the 3 March Madness samplers from the last day of March Madness, my wife oredered all 3 for me without my knowledge until the next day.
  • Options
    Good pick John. I enjoy those Partagas Maduro. I used to be a huge Graycliff fan but didn't enjoy the Avenilo Lara version. maybe I do not enjoy Sumatra anymore. The Cohiba Dominicana is a great smoke with nice complexity.
    ShotgunJohn:
    I got the 3 March Madness samplers from the last day of March Madness, my wife oredered all 3 for me without my knowledge until the next day.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    John thats one heckuva wife you have there. While my wife acknowledges and is ok with my collection, she rarely contributes funds and/or smokes to it. Lucky guy. Got surprised with this in the mail yesterday. Finally get to try a special cigar, thats a Bolivar of some sort (not very knowledgeable on CC) in the tube, plus a bunch of smokes I didn't even know existed, like the Perdomo ESV 91 in a maddy wrapper, in corona size? Not sure where he got these but can't wait to enjoy them all.
    shuckins bomb1
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Jetmech_63:

Nice smokes. I smoked the Domus Magnus the other day. Started out really sweet, almost like it was infused. The sweetness faded into the background as the other flavors and strength started to build. By the end it seemed like a mouth full of rich tobacco Pop Rocks.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    I've only previously purchased one box in my life. I had two show up in the mail today, and a third is on the way. imageimageimageimage