Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Got a couple packages today. Got my half of the March Madness Daily Deal with Vulchor...and a few traveling companions. Then the Reconquista Madness deal with the 2011 awards value sampler. The 100 count is officially full :)

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Sporus:
    bandyt09:
    The Bat and The Pipe:

Wow, those are incredibly interesting smokes!
    Ive seen the pipe rolled havent ever seen the bat,,Frickn nice!!!

You can order these at the Cigar.com Vault
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    The Kid:
    Sporus:
    bandyt09:
    The Bat and The Pipe:

Yep, this is what happens when you click on links you hadn't seen before, LOL.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    skweekz:
    The Kid:
    Sporus:
    bandyt09:
    The Bat and The Pipe:

I was just looking at the pipe yesterday, thinking about getting one for my buddy since i nearly failed him at his Bachelors party last year.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    The Bat and The Pipe:

I ventured across those yesterday, please let us know how they are, Im really thinking about purchasing them if for nothing else the coolness factor...
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    The wife swung by Casa Fuente and bombed me for my birthday:

And these arrived as well:

• Options
    Man what an awesome Bday Gift. +1 for the Wife...
  • Options
    Medic45:

Thanks. She's a keeper.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Medic45:
    That is a HOT gift. She is a keeper! My g/f for our anniv got me a box of each GoF Serie B. Can't complain there. Saved me $450!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    bandyt09:
    The Bat and The Pipe:

I ventured across those yesterday, please let us know how they are, Im really thinking about purchasing them if for nothing else the coolness factor...
    These will never be smoked. Bought them for the "coolness" factor and because I am a DPG / MF ****.........
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got in another 5 Opus X Maddys. My last 5. I absolutely love this smoke. Don't know how I am gonna keep my hands off of them.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Swung by a local place to get the CAO last stick standing sampler

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    Medic45:

Thanks. She's a keeper.
    Happy Birthday Steve!!! Awesome pickups and awesome wife, congrats!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Steve2010:
    Medic45:

Thanks. She's a keeper.
    Happy Birthday Steve!!! Awesome pickups and awesome wife, congrats!
    ////Thanks. I didn't even realize the Opus was a Shark until Shaun said something.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 san lotano conny toros and if the ovals look a lil darker they are , they are the new maduros imageimage
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    5 san lotano conny toros and if the ovals look a lil darker they are , they are the new maduros imageimage
    Jimmy, those SL Connie's are awesome! They're close behind the Room 101 as my favorite Connecticut! Let me know how the Oval Maduros are!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    jj20030:
    Oval Maddies = Awesomness.... so jealous lol! Nice grab Jimmy!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    got a box of Casa Fernandez Miami petite robustos... nice looking cigars.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    I got a 5er of the Liga Privada #9 Robusto from OchoZacho and he threw in a J. Fuego Sangre De Toro Toro in as well. Thanks dude!
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    image Twas a pretty good day!
  • Options
    stowggie:
    A no. 9 Flying Pig and a Zombie... pretty good day seems to be an understatement.... I think someone just took a crap in my pants.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    stowggie:
    Pretty good day? Best.Day.Ever!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    stowggie:
    Pretty good day? Best.Day.Ever!
    I'd kill a Rabi with a pork-chop for those.....
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    90+ Irishman:
    stowggie:
    A no. 9 Flying Pig and a Zombie... pretty good day seems to be an understatement.... I think someone just took a crap in my pants.
    Yes I am a lucky ***! There is a guy here in town that is a big cigar smoker and just took up golf. He hangs out at the local cigar shop so we shoot the *** all the time. I have like 5 sets of clubs and he was swinging a mix matched set so I hooked him up with some Nike irons, Callaway driver, and a Scotty Cameron putter out of my stash. He shows up today with this goody bag for me and I almost hit the floor.
  • Options
    stowggie:
    90+ Irishman:
    stowggie:
    Yes I am a lucky ***! There is a guy here in town that is a big cigar smoker and just took up golf. He hangs out at the local cigar shop so we shoot the *** all the time. I have like 5 sets of clubs and he was swinging a mix matched set so I hooked him up with some Nike irons, Callaway driver, and a Scotty Cameron putter out of my stash. He shows up today with this goody bag for me and I almost hit the floor.
    That was awefully kind of you, way to go man and congrats on some incredible cigars!
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I have been searching for this box for a while. Finally, I am very happy to have this Partagas 160 to my collection. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    Very nice man
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    My Heartfelt beads and cmartin's end of a most awesome newb trade.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    I have been searching for this box for a while. Finally, I am very happy to have this Partagas 160 to my collection. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    awesome pickup , been looking for a couple of those too
  • Options
    jj20030:
    rzaman:
    awesome pickup , been looking for a couple of those too
    Jimmy PM to you...