Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Blown away by MVW67 today: Bomb from MVW67 And a MAW package from aeon: MAW from aeon Thanks again guys. Amazing selections from a couple of amazing BORKS!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Big sample mail day... got some stuff form General and SOSA... Catch SOSA on CigarChat next Thursday 5/24
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Got destroyed by Eric .
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Blown away by MVW67 today: Bomb from MVW67 And a MAW package from aeon: MAW from aeon Thanks again guys. Amazing selections from a couple of amazing BORKS!
    Have u had that osa? If not lemme know what ya think man
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    There is a Graycliff Crystal Edicion Limitada. You will enjoy smoking that. It was a one time release.
    JHewey:
    Got destroyed by Eric .
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    SleevePlz:
    Nope, in that lot I've only had the AAA once. I'm looking forward to all of them! Thanks a ton bro!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I got slayed today. First up a trade with RampMonkey based on an agreed upon exchange of everyday type smokes:

RampMonkey

Some great looking cigars in there, trading with Aaron is always a joy. The Idaho Spuds are actually candy-bars, hilarious!!! I've never seen anything like it, that must be how they do it in Idaho :D I'm looking forward to breaking into those, oh and by the way that was supposed to be 7 sticks!

At the bottom of RampMonkey's box was a tag-a-long bomb from GreenMachine:

green machine

I don't know where this came from, it totally blind-sided me!!! Completely out of the blue...very nice surprise attack! Creepy how accurate this bomb was, four out of those five are favorites of mine. Revenge shall be mine, though. Great sticks, bro!

It's not over yet, my trade with aeon_spiral@yahoo.com also arrived today. Awesome Fuentes for Harpy:

fuente

Thank you for the excellent trade, Ryan! Those look sweet, I'm psyched!

Thank you one and all for the onslaught of sticks that arrived in Denmark today, they are all very appreciated. Great trading with all of you, except you GreenMachine, you're mine!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    SleevePlz:
    Nope, in that lot I've only had the AAA once. I'm looking forward to all of them! Thanks a ton bro!
    Its my favorite CAO to date which is saying a lot given the boxes upon boxes of the golds I've smoked
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Do I spy some forbidden fruits there Junior?
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    LOL maybe
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    pbchevo:
    j0z3r:
    LOL maybe
    lol. Nice pick up.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    pbchevo:
    j0z3r:
    LOL maybe
    lol. Nice pick up.
    thanks
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    DE Undercrown iPhone 4s case
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    WHAT!?!?!?!?! DUDE!. WHERE?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    I want one!!!....that's the most bada$$ phone case I've ever seen.
    That's friggin awesome dude. If I had an iphone 4 I'd pay top dollar for a case like that, seriously.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    danielzreyes:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    WHAT!?!?!?!?! DUDE!. WHERE?
    The DE online shop has em. Only 150 being made
  • Options
    And a CF 2012 Ashtray, I didn't go but its a lot better than the old pop-art one

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Well, I'm not an Ihead, but Ithink that Iphone case is one of the best Ideas I've seen

Sent from my two tuna cans with a string
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    I got these today My pick up off the SS
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    My pick ups from jsnake, thanks for allowing me to get these from you.
    An MVW Bomb lol
    and a trade with jawn
    THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SHOWN SOME BROTHERLY LOVE THIS WEEK I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT...
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got hooked up with cigar.com when I wrenched on a buddy's motorcycle and he surprised me with a cigar.com sampler in return. Been hanging round the forums, but still buy from my local store. I like going in there for advice, and I like seeing in the flesh before I buy.

But I finally broke down and ordered a cigar.com house blend mega sampler. Need to re-stock some cheap daily sticks, so I decided I'd change up, buy my premiums from the local store, where I can see and feel, but get some cheap daily sticks from c.com. Three each of eight house blends. Threw in a Cusano ashtray slash sampler for the heck of it. Ordered it Monday afternoon. Got home today at noon and it was already here. Not bad service. UPS brought it to our town and handed it to the post office for delivery. Didn't know they did that.

Give them a couple days to settle in, and I'll start the process of figuring which blend I like best. If the sticks live up to the service, I'm golden.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was yesterday, but had a kick-azz lunch thanks to a gift card that FTG Brett had given Amanda and I for Xmas when he was my secret santa! Thanks a TON brother, Nordy's BBQ really is as amazing as you said, thanks for the truly generous and thoughtful gesture my friend!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    This....in the last two days

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Nice haul Dustin, Happy Birthday!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    mmccartneydc:
    Nice haul Dustin, Happy Birthday!
    x2 not a bad stick there, Hope you are having/had a great birthday!
  • Options
    mwebermweber Posts: 157
    Feral Flying Pigs. WHOLE BOX.

::: Warning: I will not be held responsible for keyboards/smart phones shorting out due to excessive drooling... :::

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Second day IN A ROW of getting slaughtered at the mailbox!!! First up, my package from jsnake:

jsnake

Some of his sticks that had to go plus a 262 tag-a-long. Thank you Jake!

Then I got my end of a trade with lcpleel:

lcpleel

An amazing selection of fine cigars, followed closely by my second bomb in two days, this one from Smoke 'em if you got 'em:

smoke 'em if you got 'em

I'm not sure what I did to deserve such treatment but this, as with any bomb, caught me completely unaware!

Last but not least was a package from a brother on another forum:

CC's

A Greycliff double espresso and 13 tag-a-longs from an island of which we do not speak (and those are not Johnny-O's btw).

I am OVER-FLOWING with cigars right now, something must be done!!!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Holy cow man, you got slaughtered!
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    bigharpoon:
    Second day IN A ROW of getting slaughtered at the mailbox!!! First up, my package from jsnake:

jsnake

Some of his sticks that had to go plus a 262 tag-a-long. Thank you Jake!

Then I got my end of a trade with lcpleel:

lcpleel

An amazing selection of fine cigars, followed closely by my second bomb in two days, this one from Smoke 'em if you got 'em:

smoke 'em if you got 'em

I'm not sure what I did to deserve such treatment but this, as with any bomb, caught me completely unaware!

Last but not least was a package from a brother on another forum:

CC's

A Greycliff double espresso and 13 tag-a-longs from an island of which we do not speak (and those are not Johnny-O's btw).

I am OVER-FLOWING with cigars right now, something must be done!!!
    Dang, you got all kinds of smacked up!!!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    A small order I had to have...
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    And a bomb from MVW for some "contract" work...
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos