Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    You are more than welcome for my part and more that deserving for theirs!

Appreciative, yes. Deserving, well the jury is out on that one...
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    +1
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Jliu blew me up with these great sticks,,,Thanks Jiunn!!!!
    P1010316
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Jliu blew me up with these great sticks,,,Thanks Jiunn!!!!
    P1010316

Dang, Rudy! You done got beat like cheap ho!!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos MF special's and a box of padron 85th! Sweeeeet!
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Pork products in a Muslim country:

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    mmccartneydc:

I'm pretty sure that you were voted Most Wanted in another thread so shhhhhhhhhh! LOL!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    mmccartneydc:

I'm pretty sure that you were voted Most Wanted in another thread so shhhhhhhhhh! LOL!

Yeah, it appeared so doc. I managed to escape from that lynch mob this time around!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    mmccartneydc:

Yeah, it appeared so doc. I managed to escape from that lynch mob this time around!
    Don't know how, but glad your still standing! I think something landed here over the weekend that was supposed to make it to KY but not real sure......lol
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    Pork products in a Muslim country:

that looks like an amazing tray of BACON!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My fiance went to an estate sale and picked up about 2 dozen old cigar boxes for me for dirt cheap. (She's awesome!!!)

A couple are duplicates, so I might be making one of them into a clock or trying another project with the ones I have doubles of. But the rest will be left as is and set out in the "man cave" ... now I gotta work on getting some more display shelves to put these on.

(Sorry for the crappy picture, had to take it with my iphone)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D@MN guys those are some solid grabs from EVERYONE! Congrats and enjoy! Really wish I could be doing the same right now lol, but expenses are tightening up and getting our own place is coming sooner rather than later so it's down to the bare minimums and no more buying for a few months :( I'll have to cut down to a few a week instead of my usual 1-3 a day, just dont have enough stock to keep smoking like that. Worth it though, getting the family our own place is it's own kick-azz reward!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    D@MN guys those are some solid grabs from EVERYONE! Congrats and enjoy! Really wish I could be doing the same right now lol, but expenses are tightening up and getting our own place is coming sooner rather than later so it's down to the bare minimums and no more buying for a few months :( I'll have to cut down to a few a week instead of my usual 1-3 a day, just dont have enough stock to keep smoking like that. Worth it though, getting the family our own place is it's own kick-azz reward!

+1, little brother. Awesome hauls all around. Glad to hear things are looking up for you. I'm happy for you and AJ!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:

+1, little brother. Awesome hauls all around. Glad to hear things are looking up for you. I'm happy for you and AJ!

sounds to me that you need a good pre house warming bomb from the bothers!!!! Congrats
  • Options
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:

sounds to me that you need a good pre house warming bomb from the bothers!!!! Congrats
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:

I second the house warming bomb lol
  • Options
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:

• Options
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:

Thanks a lot big bro! Just heard back from DISH network this morning (Installation Tech job that would pay double what I am making now along with health benefits and 401K matching program) and they are proceeding with the process and now I just have to go through the drug screening and background check while they check my references and then they make their decision! Looking better and better for this actually coming down the pipeline and working out! Just not excited for smoking less, but the humis are getting reallllllllly low and can't spend any cash to replinish right now.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:

I second the house warming bomb lol
    Hahahha thanks guys, it'll still be probably late Fall or Winter before we have the nest egg large enough that we would feel comfortable moving out to make sure we cover our azz's in case a car breaks down, laid off due to economy etc.... ya know, the "Ahh **** instances" lol. Thanks for the kind words and wishes brothers!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Got hit with a couple this past weekend, First from Trident, kinda new some of these were coming but the third bomb in three weeks really!! Very Nice, Been looking for the Padilla Studio's and some extra travelers

then help Vision/ Peter with his first trade, we discussed osme interests in golf and he hit with some for the course, along with some regs and a sleeve of Pro-V1s very nice!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    it's about time someone smacked you around.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Now he officially has the longest balls
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flor de las Antillas By My Father image
  • Options

Yummy Yummy!!!
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Those look delicious JJ...have you tried those before or are they new?
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    jj20030:
    Flor de las Antillas By My Father image
    Way kewl Jimmy, would loveto hear what you have to say about them, look very tasty and interesting!
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:

Yummy Yummy!!!
    H3ll yeah Jason! Those are simply phenomenal cigars, easily stack up to nearly any cigar on the market today, period.
  • Options
    Totally agree with you Brett, one of my all time fav's right there. My wife gifted me the money to get them when I told her I was hired. Im a lucky guy.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I traded for a couple B Rex's on another forum. He threw in the rest.
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    Totally agree with you Brett, one of my all time fav's right there. My wife gifted me the money to get them when I told her I was hired. Im a lucky guy.
    Congrats bro, and yes you sure are.... well we both are with the support and love we get from our wives ;)