Smokindaddy:

Yummy Yummy!!!

Mmmmmmmm, Padron 1926...
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    jj20030:
    Flor de las Antillas By My Father image
    Way kewl Jimmy, would loveto hear what you have to say about them, look very tasty and interesting!
    always like to try a new one rott, so tonight it will be
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Got my end of a trade with Spencer - first 3 pics

IMG_20120521_131040.
    IMG_20120521_131127.
    IMG_20120521_130959.

and THE Sniper knew I was looking for a few Elegancia's so he hit me with four of them!

IMG_20120521_131311.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    See TPB forum for details....

imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my end of a trade with Bombay. Agreed to go blind on my end and he went above and beyond what I expected. Thanks again brother! Trade with Bombay
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Got this knife from MTuccelli, and the cutlery barn in the knife give away from the other day ...awsome knife, thank you very much. image
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Had a box waiting for me at work, a box of padilla habano.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    Well I just need to stop frakkin' looking when you post pics.... makes me too jealous and depressed lmao! Congrats Steve, those are truly amazing cigars bro!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Got a package from Steve (BigFnSteve) that flat blew me outta the water! Thanks again bro and hope you enjoy what I send too ;)

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Steve2010:
    Well I just need to stop frakkin' looking when you post pics.... makes me too jealous and depressed lmao! Congrats Steve, those are truly amazing cigars bro!
    /////Thanks...good deal from next door.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got 4 Fuente 8-5-8 Cammy, 1 8-5-8 Candella and 5 5V Limitada 2012.
  • Options
    Steve2010:
    90+ Irishman:
    Steve2010:
    Yeah looks like it ;) I expected the Tat Fausto to be so strong that it was nearly unpleasant but I was so so wrong. I actually didn't feel like it was a super powerful full body blend, instead I got a very rich and highly complex oily smoke that just gushed this thick dense cloud of smoke with a highly complex and creamy profile. A total 180 from what I anticipated, I'd be very interested to read your take on it. As for the 1926's I have only had one and it was the Maduro #2 that I smoked on my bday.... Still one of the best non-CC cigars I've smoked but I haven't tried the natural wrapper so I can't make a fair comparison so looking forward to how you'd rank it against the Maduro offerings.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Steve2010:
    90+ Irishman:
    Steve2010:
    Yeah looks like it ;) I expected the Tat Fausto to be so strong that it was nearly unpleasant but I was so so wrong. I actually didn't feel like it was a super powerful full body blend, instead I got a very rich and highly complex oily smoke that just gushed this thick dense cloud of smoke with a highly complex and creamy profile. A total 180 from what I anticipated, I'd be very interested to read your take on it. As for the 1926's I have only had one and it was the Maduro #2 that I smoked on my bday.... Still one of the best non-CC cigars I've smoked but I haven't tried the natural wrapper so I can't make a fair comparison so looking forward to how you'd rank it against the Maduro offerings.
    I've had the Fausto Toro before and I agree: It's definitely not full. To me, it was on the upper end of medium, but never crossed the line. Great flavor profile though. As far as the Padron 26, I've only tried the maduro too. Being the maduro-holic that I am, I'm going to have to ignore what I know and go at it with an open mind.

On a separate note, I've LOVE the Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Connie, but the maduro didn't do anything for me.
    Same with the San Lotano Maduro. I love the Habano and Oval, but not so much the maduro It's almost like the wrapper didn't fit the blend. I'm looking forward to the Oval Maduro though. We'll see...
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my knife from Mike and his daughter Angie for being one of the runners up. Thank you so much........... Now, gotta go look for something to stab.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    I had my first Adult Coffee Beverage lol. Carmel Iced Coffee with 3 Shots of expresso WOWZER YIKES LOL Im Shaking lol
  • Options
    Toombes:

WTF
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Toombes:

WTF

Tatuaje El Triunfador Lancero and a Culebra! Been lookin for some for a while and came across a deal I just couldn't turn down.
  • Options
    Medic45:
    I had my first Adult Coffee Beverage lol. Carmel Iced Coffee with 3 Shots of expresso WOWZER YIKES LOL Im Shaking lol

Puss...
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Had Timmy reserve 2 boxes of My Father Coronas for me, should be coming in June!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Medic45:

Puss...
    Indeed. My everyday drink is a quad espresso on ice, 1 shot vanilla, 1 shot caramel.
    Or if you go to Starbucks, it's a Venti Iced Americano, no water, 1 shot vanilla, 1 caramel.
    Goes great with almost any cigar.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    Toombes:
    Medic45:

Puss...
    Indeed. My everyday drink is a quad espresso on ice, 1 shot vanilla, 1 shot caramel. Goes great with almost any cigar.
    LOL
    That's a helluva lot of caffeine and sugar in one cup, especially if you're not used to it!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    Steve2010:
    Toombes:
    Medic45:

Puss...
    Indeed. My everyday drink is a quad espresso on ice, 1 shot vanilla, 1 shot caramel. Goes great with almost any cigar.
    LOL
    That's a helluva lot of caffeine and sugar in one cup, especially if you're not used to it!!!

I bounced around the hospital for a while lol but ummmm ummmmm good!!!
  • Options
    I received my mooch from Greenmachine and man it was awesome thanks bro!!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Just a few boxes of the good sh$t........... image
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Stopped in at the local B&M on the way home from work today to pick up a couple sticks. Another Oliva V 2008 Maduro (might actually smoke this one today), Master Blends 3, and an OpusX corona. IMAG0145
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Stopped in at the local B&M on the way home from work today to pick up a couple sticks. Another Oliva V 2008 Maduro (might actually smoke this one today), Master Blends 3, and an OpusX corona. IMAG0145
    NICE grabs brother ;) Haven't tried the 08, but have a 2010 and 2011 (I think?) resting up. The MB3 is such a great stick that often seems to fly a little under the radar.... as complex and balanced and they come, which if isn't painfully obvious from my posting and reveiws is my fav part of a great cigar lol.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Sissy. Up here in Seattle we start our 12 year olds off on those and by 15 they just start doing rails (5 shots of straight esspresso in a line). Glad you put your big boy pants on today and had a semi real coffee drink. LOL