Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats man. Smoked one the other day. Great stick
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Was working up a trade with robbyras for some AKAs before my wife got sick, and rushed my package out not knowing when I was gonna be able to do anything else...well got his end today and not only did he send some AKAs, but he threw in an AVO, Octoberfest, and an LP No. 9...very generous....just made my day.

Sorry no photo...kinda hecktic time right now.....
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    CvilleE:
    Was working up a trade with robbyras for some AKAs before my wife got sick, and rushed my package out not knowing when I was gonna be able to do anything else...well got his end today and not only did he send some AKAs, but he threw in an AVO, Octoberfest, and an LP No. 9...very generous....just made my day.

Glad they got there Bro! Hope all is well with the fam!
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    CvilleE:

Glad they got there Bro! Hope all is well with the fam!

Bro nice set of sticks hope the wifey is getting better y'all are in our prayers!!
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    You guys are just amazing. We got a great package today from our new friend 0patience and I just finished smoking one of them. Oh so smooth. Thanks again! image
    MVW67:
    Went to a little cigar store and found these on the shelves, ffp box + 2 and 4 Anjeos 48's

Hmmm a flying pig, Very nice buddy!!!
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    I got 2 CAO Vision

WHAT??!!??!!
    I took my name due to being shot in the eye with a BB gun as a kid. I didn't know there was a stick named VISION!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Unbelievable Rip, that's a thing of beauty. Congratulations sir.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Damn....pigs....davidoffs....you guys are rocking it today! And Robby....those shells are amazing!!!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Drool.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    rzaman:
    Drool.
    Don't lie kuzi....you fapped
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    robbyras:
    Got my chubby digits on a 5er of the Viaje Super Shot 12g! These things are oily and smell like heaven!

Photobucket
    those look really tasty, i want to chew on that picture...
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Today I got my daily deal order of dual five packs of 5vegas relics and la aurora preferidos maduros.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    MVW67:
    Streater:
    MVW67:
    Went to a little cigar store and found these on the shelves, ffp box + 2 and 4 Anjeos 48's

You, Sir, have impeccable taste. I bet you play Titleist CB Forged blades and hit a 7 iron 190.

Switching irons now:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    I just switched away from my Titleist 735.CM Chrome and this post brought back some unreal memories!
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    My last purchase until after my vacation:

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve2010:

D@mn Steve! Again great grabs, and again illegitimate father status becomes an angle I need to exploit Bwahahaha!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Heh..I'm done buying for a while.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Steve2010:

D@mn Steve! Again great grabs, and again illegitimate father status becomes an angle I need to exploit Bwahahaha!

Hey! You can't do that! I'm still trying to convince Pete Johnson that I'm his illegitimate love child he produced during a drunken tryst with DPG!!
    By the way, nice pick up Steve!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Steve2010:

Hey! You can't do that! I'm still trying to convince Pete Johnson that I'm his illegitimate love child he produced during a drunken tryst with DPG!!
    By the way, nice pick up Steve!!
    Bwahahahaha I like the idea, maybe we can convince them that it was two drunken nights that produced both of us over time ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got myself a Davidoff Royal Robusto. Wanted to try it. If I like them, I can save myself the $10 shipping next time and just pick some up when I am in the city again. Oh, and I got 2 footballs.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the graycliff crystal (flight sampler?) .... from TheSNIPER, aka Glen. Thank you sir, the cigars arrived quickly and in perfect condition.

I can't wait to share these with my fiance and look forward to firing them up. (she's excited to try them as well and says thank you)... I hope you like the cigars I've sent in return and I look forward to more trades with you in the future!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:

Nice man! 328i coupe in black sapphire metallic? I'm a bit of a bimmer fan.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:

You never fail to disappoint in this thread!!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    First off, I got smoked by jonnysmokes! Old dude don't play around! Excellent sticks, brother.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Next, the Side Projects I ordered...
    Last but not least... When is it not safe to sling a friendly bomb? WTH, dire??
    Gentlemen, your generosity is without bounds! Everything is greatly appreciated.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    First off, I got smoked by jonnysmokes! Old dude don't play around! Excellent sticks, brother.
    Gentlemen, your generosity is without bounds! Everything is greatly appreciated.
    Very nice!! Selection! :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    Lance with his mini bomb from doc!!! Thanks brother you didn't have too!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    You have to love a good newb trade! Nice work Jonny! That's a nice hit as well, Direwolf!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    jliu:
    Nice man! 328i coupe in black sapphire metallic? I'm a bit of a bimmer fan.
    Yes black sapphire, 328xi...