Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Photobucket Photobucket
    Hmmmmmm and I thought I was the tater tot lol
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Today I received an early birthday present to myself.....my very first Boswell. Man, this guy smokes like a dream!!!!!

• ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    I'm visiting AZ where I grew up for the first time in three years. I wasn't nearly the aficionado I am now when I was last in town. Decided to hit the B&M around the corner from where I grew up. Jackpot. None of this stuff is anywhere to be found in Colorado, and I've been dying to try all of it. It's only a fraction of the Tat and Viaje stuff they had, but my wife was starting to give me the "shark with freaking laser beams attached to their foreheads" glare, so I stopped here. Never had a single one of these, and can't wait to try them. All very reasonably priced. image
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ndhaon91:
    I'm visiting AZ where I grew up for the first time in three years. I wasn't nearly the aficionado I am now when I was last in town. Decided to hit the B&M around the corner from where I grew up. Jackpot. None of this stuff is anywhere to be found in Colorado, and I've been dying to try all of it. It's only a fraction of the Tat and Viaje stuff they had, but my wife was starting to give me the "shark with freaking laser beams attached to their foreheads" glare, so I stopped here. Never had a single one of these, and can't wait to try them. All very reasonably priced. image
    dang dude. you went to TOWN. Good job. I shall do the same. You inspire me.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    La Verite 2009 in there, I see. Best cigar ever. imho
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    Today I received an early birthday present to myself.....my very first Boswell. Man, this guy smokes like a dream!!!!!

She's a beauty Zach. Congrats.
    Got my end of a box/5ver trade that I done with Mweber for the 5v cask and man he hooked me up thanks bro I don't know who was more stoked me or the wife she just about shed a tear when she saw the cask Thanks Brother very much appreciated!!!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • mwebermweber Posts: 157
    Medic45:
    Got my end of a box/5ver trade that I done with Mweber for the 5v cask and man he hooked me up thanks bro I don't know who was more stoked me or the wife she just about shed a tear when she saw the cask Thanks Brother very much appreciated!!!!
    Glad you enjoy it brother!
    mweber:
    Medic45:
    Glad you enjoy it brother!
    Most definitely brother
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Got my beads for cooler in today. I'm damn near giddy.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Direwolf:
    Those look really familiar ha ha ha ha ha ha. Enjoy!!
    Direwolf:
    where did you get it? i want
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    Forget where he got it,
    The real question is..."What lurks in Loch Ness?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    PM to you crazy guy
    domo arigato mister randall.
    What did I get today? check out the trades passes bombs section folks. You will not be disappointed. you WILL get blue balls
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    PM to you crazy guy
    Let fill Dire's Cooler!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    Stopped by a B&M in Milwaukee today on my travels and picked up a couple of sticks! Ill MJ 12, and MJ 12 Maduro, Viaje Candellas, SL Oval Maduro and Reg Maduro and a TAT P Series

I'm already filling it. There are other people way more deserving to bomb. Set your sights on them. Pm Sniper, hes got a lil something in the works
    Direwolf:
    I'm already filling it. There are other people way more deserving to bomb. Set your sights on them. Pm Sniper, hes got a lil something in the works
    Ok Already pm'd him!!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Just placed my first order of MoW Side Projects...10 Little Devils on the way! Now I need to acquire the other 2!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Stopped by a B&M in Milwaukee today on my travels and picked up a couple of sticks! Ill MJ 12, and MJ 12 Maduro, Viaje Candellas, SL Oval Maduro and Reg Maduro and a TAT P Series

Nice pick-up Mike....Haven't had any of the ones on the left yet, but (as you know) the SLs are good & I was pretty impressed with the Tat P, especially for it's price.
    Have you had the "P" before? It's been a while since I smoked one, but from what I remember you're in for a pleasant surprise if you haven't had one before.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Forgot to take a pic but I got an order from Andy. 5 pack of Bueso toros, mazo of 15 Nicaraguan 90+ rated seconds robusto and 10 Ruination coronas
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I got a few fonseca cxx's and some ct exodus silvers. Tomorrow I'm getting a box of mow little devils!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Picked up a DPG Serie JJ Maduro for myself and a few more sticks for a bombing run this weekend.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:

Those mj12's are an awsome stick. Espically the maduros....
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (20) Diesel UHC from last weeks daily deal
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 montesino maduro robustos and 3 a friend brought me back from costa rica, said it was a box of 10 but havent found out what they are yet, a nice fishing t-shirt from Quepos costa rica and some costa rican coffee image
  • JonnysmokesJonnysmokes Posts: 48
    A box of Oliva V # 4's and a fiver of nub dubs image Box of Cain F lanceros came in the mail image
  • JZerbyJZerby Posts: 122
    Today, I received a Man O War box pressed sampler, robustos, and a couple Ccom Brazillian label coronas. And it's exciting to see my humi getting full for the first time since I got into this hobby about a year ago. And I hope that picture works this time. My last two picture attempts have failed...image