I want this addy.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    OchoZacho:
    OH yeah, and I got this!!!!

Congrats Zack
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FINALLY! After months of dealing with banks, agents etc. reading/signing bible size paperwork, "I got" the keys to my family's new home.
    That means no buying for quite awhile, but that sacrifice will be worth it for my family. So..... how many of the So Ca BOTL's drive a truck? LOL
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Congrats Daniel!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Congratulations Daniel! It's a pretty awesome feeling!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Dealin with my boy Jason
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Box of 25 Cohiba Coronas Especiales 11
    Box of 15 Cohiba Espliendidos 08
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    This is a little something I purchased and showed up today, thanks again jsnake:
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    Congratulations Daniel! It's a pretty awesome feeling!
    Thanks guys. Yes its a very awesome feeling. I've been so stressed out the last couple of months. This is a huge weight off my shoulders.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Got my movie trivia winnings in the mail today from Beatnic. Great selection brother. I'm looking forward to all of them! IMAG0158 I also received my pre-ordered box of Arturo Fuente Solaris today. IMAG0160 IMAG0161 And a t-shirt. IMAG0159
    That is kick-azz brother congrats!!! Haven't heard much about the Solaris, care to PM me and give me to low down?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    zeebra:
    I hate you. In a jealous kind of way.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    BigT06:
    zeebra:
    I hate you. In a jealous kind of way.
    Im going to go ahead and second that!! LOL
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    viva corona

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    Got my movie trivia winnings in the mail today from Beatnic. Great selection brother. I'm looking forward to all of them! IMAG0158 I also received my pre-ordered box of Arturo Fuente Solaris today. IMAG0160 IMAG0161 And a t-shirt. IMAG0159
    That is kick-azz brother congrats!!! Haven't heard much about the Solaris, care to PM me and give me to low down?
    Come on Brett, you know I've already got one in the mail to you. I can't throw a box of deliciousness in your face and not share :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    JZerbyJZerby Posts: 122
    Picked up a new digital hygrometer! It is currently sitting in the boveda calibrating bag.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Two new rear tires for my car + an overdue oil change - my baby's purring Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Gift from a friend: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Finally got my mow little devils
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    MWeber hit me after our bet on the Kings v Blues series

Bombay sent me his end of the trade for some FFPs I dropped his way

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Rick decided to hit me with a bomb. I knew it was coming and still hurt!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't get any sticks yesterday or the week, but I did finally get a new job that I've been working on and interviewing for the past month to get! Finally just heard that the 9th will be my last day at Best Buy, and on the 11th I start training for my DISH Technician job with double the pay and hours!!!! YEEEHAW!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    90+ Irishman:
    Didn't get any sticks yesterday or the week, but I did finally get a new job that I've been working on and interviewing for the past month to get! Finally just heard that the 9th will be my last day at Best Buy, and on the 11th I start training for my DISH Technician job with double the pay and hours!!!! YEEEHAW!
    Congratulations bro hope you enjoy your new job
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Congrats brother, glad everything is working out for you
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Hmmmm....so how fast until you smoke that other No 9 pig now that you got two lol??? Damn nice hit RCY....wicked
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:
    Hmmmm....so how fast until you smoke that other No 9 pig now that you got two lol??? Damn nice hit RCY....wicked
    After I woke up. I was thinking it may be gone soon. I say within a week. Lol
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    90+ Irishman:
    Congrats Brett, you deserve it!!!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    That's awesome, bro. Congratulations!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    That's awesome, bro. Congratulations!
    I guess I could publicly congrats u little brother!! And God Bless
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:

Congratulations, little brother!! Glad to hear things are working out. You really deserved this!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Nice! Congrats Brett. Round of rocky mountain oysters on Brett! yea! balls!