Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Toombes:
    First off, I got smoked by jonnysmokes! Old dude don't play around! Excellent sticks, brother.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Next, the Side Projects I ordered...
    Last but not least... When is it not safe to sling a friendly bomb? WTH, dire??
    Gentlemen, your generosity is without bounds! Everything is greatly appreciated.
    what?you attacked me dude
    or is someone trying to pit us against each other????
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    First off, I got smoked by jonnysmokes! Old dude don't play around! Excellent sticks, brother.
    Next, the Side Projects I ordered...
    Last but not least... When is it not safe to sling a friendly bomb? WTH, dire??
    Gentlemen, your generosity is without bounds! Everything is greatly appreciated.
    what?you attacked me dude
    or is someone trying to pit us against each other????

Hehehehehehehehehehehe!! Yeah, I guess I did send that...
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    jliu:
    Nice man! 328i coupe in black sapphire metallic? I'm a bit of a bimmer fan.
    Yes black sapphire, 328xi...
    very very nice sir. Now stop typing. Go DRIVE
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    kuzi16:
    rzaman:
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Drool.
    sweet mother of god. That's the most impressive single pick up I've ever seen. Period. Congrats on the unreal smokes brother.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    jliu:
    Diamondog:
    jliu:
    Nice man! 328i coupe in black sapphire metallic? I'm a bit of a bimmer fan.
    Yes black sapphire, 328xi...
    very very nice sir. Now stop typing. Go DRIVE
    This! i say as i sit here thinking that i Might be able to afford that particular model in fifteen or twenty years ... beautiful car!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    You don't find it uncomfortable? I had a triple black convertable and it was the most uncomfortable thing to sit in. Now have a Mercedez SLK 230 Convertable, and it is very comfy.
  • Options
    I got bombed by jgibv!

5 that ive been wanting to try and one (the nub) that i would really like to revisit!

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got 2 cigar.com footballs. One to smoke and one to never smoke.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    I got bombed by jgibv!

5 that ive been wanting to try and one (the nub) that i would really like to revisit!

Glad they made it safe, Taylor. Just a little gift to christen your new cooler.
    Let me know what you think of those...

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    marineatbn03:
    You don't find it uncomfortable? I had a triple black convertable and it was the most uncomfortable thing to sit in. Now have a Mercedez SLK 230 Convertable, and it is very comfy.
    No its very fitting for me and I am 6ft 7 to boot!
  • Options
    jgibv:
    taythegibs:
    I got bombed by jgibv!

Thanks! and as to us sharing the same last name; my Uncle Jd is our "Family Historian" and in talking to him about the family he told me about a big divide in the family that happened right around the late 1850's or early 1860's because of the civil war and issues related to it. The Family has lived in this area (NW GA, NE AL, South TN) for as far back as he could track, but during the split there were two main "factions," one who favored the south, and one who favored the north, to the extent that there is actually two Family Graveyards from that time. He even mentioned that there was a group of the family that splintered off and the only mentions of where they went included the ohio river (in the early 1900's), so there is a good chance that we could be related a few generations back.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Jasonusa1 was looking to move some Viaje Zombies and I was more than willing to help him out. The EP Carrillo Short Run was a nice throw in as well. Thanks again Jason! For the record, I didn't have a real interest in buying the Zombies for myself. Instead, I already have picked out the four brothers that will be receiving one of these in the near future. IMAG0148
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    From kingjk729

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Got hit from the A Team, all very nice sticks to add to collection, Thank You to all!! Toombes, Jiunn, Jgibv(Johnny5), Sierrawest, Cmartin, Opatience, and one unknown from Wilmington, DE

Thank you again!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    (20) GRAN HABONO VINTAGE 2002 (09) C.COM HOUSE BLEND "CUBAN SEED" (18) GURKHA SAMPLER WITH FREE HUMIDOR (20) ALEC BRADLY PRESADO (SOLD MY HOUSE FOR THIS BOX) (10) DIESEL SHORTY SAMPLER (02) CARLOS TORANO LOYAL (05) CAO GOLD MEDAL SAMPLER (02) GRAYCLIFF 1666 (01) AVE MARIA ARK OF THE COV. (02) TWO EMPTY CIGAR BOXES WOOD OH, and I'm waiting for the new "ROMEO Y JULIETA" TO ARRIVE Here is A PICTURE Photobucket
  • Options
    Got hit by trident today! very excited about several of these! Thanks man!

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    jgibv:
    taythegibs:
    I got bombed by jgibv!

Thanks! and as to us sharing the same last name; my Uncle Jd is our "Family Historian" and in talking to him about the family he told me about a big divide in the family that happened right around the late 1850's or early 1860's because of the civil war and issues related to it. The Family has lived in this area (NW GA, NE AL, South TN) for as far back as he could track, but during the split there were two main "factions," one who favored the south, and one who favored the north, to the extent that there is actually two Family Graveyards from that time. He even mentioned that there was a group of the family that splintered off and the only mentions of where they went included the ohio river (in the early 1900's), so there is a good chance that we could be related a few generations back.
    Very cool Taylor, thanks for sharing. I'll ask around my family and see what they know about our history - I know that one of my grandmas distant cousins but together a pretty extensive family tree for us but I've never seen it, I'll see if I can get info about it and let you know.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Photobucket Thanks Steve! I may have ran to fight another day but Im coming back with friends!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Andrew was awesome enough to share his spoils with on some My Father LE2010s. Well, as if that wasn't enough, he didn't send em by themselves. He hit me with an AMAZING 5 stick bomb! He knows I absolutely love the Emilio AF1, and he sent 2 of those bad boys, along with a Viaje, a Tatuaje 7th capa especial, and a LA 100 Anos!!

Thank you very much brother. I am once again blown away with your generosity.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    image Had to pick some up.....going to rest them for a while...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bombed by Zach
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Got hit from the A Team, all very nice sticks to add to collection, Thank You to all!! Toombes, Jiunn, Jgibv(Johnny5), Sierrawest, Cmartin, Opatience, and one unknown from Wilmington, DE

Thank you again!!!
    Got Hit again by the A Team, This Time Bigfnsteve, Stad, Streater, Smokindaddy or Cat, Medic
    all truely very nice sticks, Thank you one and all!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    MVW67:

Thank you again!!!
    Got Hit again by the A Team, This Time Bigfnsteve, Stad, Streater, Smokindaddy or Cat, Medic
    all truely very nice sticks, Thank you one and all!!!
    you are getting destroyed by those guys!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most un-manly quote of the day. That makes me happy to see and I actually smile when I see things like that.
  • Options
    Just got a box in with some goodies I bought from jsnake, not only did he throw a Xikar lighter and a few cutters in, he added a few cigars, thanks again brother, everything arrived safely.
  • Options
    A little French goodness through a trade with Vision. Many thanks, brother!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Very nice Toombes, now open the door, I'm outside!
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Toombes:

You must have your camo on... I looked but didn't see you anywhere.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    marineatbn03:
    Toombes:

All part of the plan, I locked the door and am already inside having a libation
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Toombes:
    marineatbn03:
    Toombes:

All part of the plan, I locked the door and am already inside having a libation

Just make sure you clean up before you leave and don't use all the ice!