Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    Stopped in at the local B&M on the way home from work today to pick up a couple sticks. Another Oliva V 2008 Maduro (might actually smoke this one today), Master Blends 3, and an OpusX corona. IMAG0145
    NICE grabs brother ;) Haven't tried the 08, but have a 2010 and 2011 (I think?) resting up. The MB3 is such a great stick that often seems to fly a little under the radar.... as complex and balanced and they come, which if isn't painfully obvious from my posting and reveiws is my fav part of a great cigar lol.
    Haven't tried the 08? That gives me an idea...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    Stopped in at the local B&M on the way home from work today to pick up a couple sticks. Another Oliva V 2008 Maduro (might actually smoke this one today), Master Blends 3, and an OpusX corona. IMAG0145
    NICE grabs brother ;) Haven't tried the 08, but have a 2010 and 2011 (I think?) resting up. The MB3 is such a great stick that often seems to fly a little under the radar.... as complex and balanced and they come, which if isn't painfully obvious from my posting and reveiws is my fav part of a great cigar lol.
    NO!!! Gad-dummit why can't a guy just talk and shoot the **** anymore about cigars they have or haven't tried, I'm not looking for any "ideas" from you Mr. Smart-Alec! I can't ship anything out anyways for the next two months after tomorrow, so I can't trade right now anyways... keep em to yourself bro and SMOKE THEM YOURSELF lmao!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    NO!!! Gad-dummit why can't a guy just talk and shoot the **** anymore about cigars they have or haven't tried, I'm not looking for any "ideas" from you Mr. Smart-Alec! I can't ship anything out anyways for the next two months after tomorrow, so I can't trade right now anyways... keep em to yourself bro and SMOKE THEM YOURSELF lmao!
    Don't you hate how careful you have to be around here. Lol. But in all seriousness, you are on the short list for that little package you sent awhile back.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Just a few boxes of the good sh$t........... image
    what exactly are those??
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    Don't you hate how careful you have to be around here. Lol. But in all seriousness, you are on the short list for that little package you sent awhile back.
    What, you mean that pathetic puny box of dog rockets???? Please.... nothing needed bro seriously
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    Nothing special..

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    zeebra:
    catfishbluezz:
    Just a few boxes of the good sh$t........... image
    what exactly are those??
    X2 ive seen them mentioned but nothing as to what they actually are...
  • Options
    jasonusa1:
    Nothing special..

Really nice Jason. Thanks for the hookup. Those look amazing!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    FYI....cubans rounds are short filler crap you find at hole in the wall cig stores for $2 a piece lol....but the boxes are great for coolers ;)
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    SleevePlz:
    jasonusa1:
    Nothing special..

Really nice Jason. Thanks for the hookup. Those look amazing!
    *Liam Neeson voice*I will find you, and I will steal one of these from you.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    FYI....cubans rounds are short filler crap you find at hole in the wall cig stores for $2 a piece lol....but the boxes are great for coolers ;)
    +1 for cooler boxes hold lots of cigars in them boxes!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got 2 CAO Vision
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Buesos:

From a BoTL in Louisiana:

And perhaps best of all (from the same BoTL in Louisiana):

Wait for it...

• Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Walked in to my office today where I work part time and these were waiting for me!

New Humidor:

5 pack of these:

3 of these:

2 of these:

Then while working the UPS guy just dropped these off to me:

Box of these:

5 pack of these:

I would take a picture to show you all but my site I upload my photos is temp. down for some reason. O.o
  • Options
    Steve2010:
    Buesos:

From a BoTL in Louisiana:

And perhaps best of all (from the same BoTL in Louisiana):

Wait for it...

Steve I think it's time that this is said.... I'm your illegitimate son, I swear it. Now that that is cleared up, guess we gotta herf eh???
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Heh...the way I used to sling it around, there's probably more than a few I don't know about...especially in Germany.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Gotta love a pecan pie ohhhhh yeah
  • Options
    Steve2010:
    Heh...the way I used to sling it around, there's probably more than a few I don't know about...especially in Germany.
    BWAHAHAHA! Well this is a happy little surprise, turns out that while on my Father's side and the rich heritage that is my 90+ Irishman namesake (used to have a town in Ireland named after our family years and years ago), but on my Mom's side I'm German ;P
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Oh wow, did Cigar.com just rekindle a unknown father-son relationship....Wait a minute I gotta call the Maury show. PATERNITY tests for everyone!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    mweber:
    Today I got 3 of the Heavy Hitters Double Stack Samplers, and a 10er of Gurkha Beasts for a buddy.

OMG!!!!That's awesome!
  • Options
    Trident:
    mweber:
    Today I got 3 of the Heavy Hitters Double Stack Samplers, and a 10er of Gurkha Beasts for a buddy.

OMG!!!!That's awesome!
    Very nice sticks!!!
  • Options
    Went to a little cigar store and found these on the shelves, ffp box + 2 and 4 Anjeos 48's

• Options
    cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    Those FFPs look great. Never had one.
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    MVW67:
    Went to a little cigar store and found these on the shelves, ffp box + 2 and 4 Anjeos 48's

You, Sir, have impeccable taste. I bet you play Titleist CB Forged blades and hit a 7 iron 190.

• Options
    Streater:
    MVW67:

You, Sir, have impeccable taste. I bet you play Titleist CB Forged blades and hit a 7 iron 190.

Switching irons now:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Mike, AWESOME pick up my man. I smoked an Anejo 48 this morning for almost 2.5 hours. Great smoke!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I got a little early father's day love today...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Very nice!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    MVW67:

SEXY!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Got my chubby digits on a 5er of the Viaje Super Shot 12g! These things are oily and smell like heaven!

Photobucket