Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a few different cigar goodies this week....

Some assorted singles from my dad:
    SL Oval & Maduro, T52, LADC, Pinolero, Illusione, La Palina, and tin of MX2 daggers (for walking the dog)

And wifey got me some Ave Maria Recons, 2009 Angelenos, Monte Whites, and MOW Virtues. And another Lotus lighter so I can keep an extra on hand !!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Got a few different cigar goodies this week....

Some assorted singles from my dad:
    SL Oval & Maduro, T52, LADC, Pinolero, Illusione, La Palina, and tin of MX2 daggers (for walking the dog)

And wifey got me some Ave Maria Recons, 2009 Angelenos, Monte Whites, and MOW Virtues. And another Lotus lighter so I can keep an extra on hand !!
    Was it your birthday John? Fess up bro!!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    WTH Jim ?!???!!!
    You think that people can't just get me cigars because they like me ;-)

• Options
    Dante6Dante6 Posts: 16
    Was Hoping to recieve some MOW Ruinations's today but the mail got bumped off the chopper (oh the joys of iving on a PB) looks like i shall have to smoke an Ava Maria Reconquista and wait 2 more days haha
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    WTH Jim ?!???!!!
    You think that people can't just get me cigars because they like me ;-)
    At the same time?? Unlikely my friend!! Lol
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Picked these up from zeebra

• Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Alec Bradley American sungrown and black market singles
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today I surprised by a bomb from RCY cigars. (rick). The man sent me an outstanding package that included Two Tatuaje Mexican Project cigars, A Diesel Wicked, An Alec Bradley Fine and Rare, An El Titan De Bronze Redemption Maduro, and a Cuenca y Blanco Lonsdale Club. Every one one of these will be a first time experience for me, and one I am truely grateful for. Thank you Rick.
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Rail Jockey:
    Got a couple of new things this week. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos And these came as a house warming gift for myself! Been a pretty good week! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Congrats!! Both look fabulous!!
    thanks......got my humidor back up and running, now cant wait to fire one up.....
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I got this from Jasonc1982, his very first trade:

Jasonc1982

Sweet selection of sticks, thanks again for the trade and welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    I got this from Jasonc1982, his very first trade:

Jasonc1982

Sweet selection of sticks, thanks again for the trade and welcome to the forum!
    Those are some beautiful looking sticks. Very nice selection!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photosherf:)
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    A trashed macanudo 2006, some coronas, and some singles for review imageimage
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Most probably the last two boxes exgisted in the market. Photobucket
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Lookin forward to hearin your thoughts on the 06 Mac,, that is if it ends up being smokeable.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Lookin forward to hearin your thoughts on the 06 Mac,, that is if it ends up being smokeable.
    well...I will rip it a new one for construction simply because of the stupid band, but I will not review that cigar. To me any damage to the wrapper and binder can ruin the experience and development of the flavor profile. I laugh when I see people selling damaged cigars and say it will not affect the profile... It's obvious to me. I will smoke this one anyways and share my thoughts before I do a formal review, but I was rather disappointed. Good thing I ordered it from Andy, I know he will replace it. Seriously though, loose te stupid band....we don't smoke metal bands
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    The Kid:
    well...I will rip it a new one for construction simply because of the stupid band, but I will not review that cigar. To me any damage to the wrapper and binder can ruin the experience and development of the flavor profile. I laugh when I see people selling damaged cigars and say it will not affect the profile... It's obvious to me. I will smoke this one anyways and share my thoughts before I do a formal review, but I was rather disappointed. Good thing I ordered it from Andy, I know he will replace it. Seriously though, loose te stupid band....we don't smoke metal bands
    I totally agree,, they dont ship well with the bands, i get rid of em as soon as i see em
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    rzaman:
    number 5 just announced, it's a 6x54, I bet they will be pricy though.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Bought these last week, finally showed up today.

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Picked up a few things for myself and a few for upcoming giveaways...

Grabbed this Fuente Super Bowl Sampler for myself and an additional one for my Super Bowl Giveaway next week on RRR!
    1 - Fuente Un-Named Reserva Toro
    1 - Fuente Hemingway Work Of Art
    1 - Fuente Rosado Sun Grown Chateau Fuente King T Tubo
    1 - Fuente Sun Grown 8-5-8
    1 - Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 50
    and, for some reason 1 - La Mia

IMG_20130126_171911. photo photobucket-57752-1359249796604.jpg

IMG_20130126_171829. photo photobucket-23204-1359249796878.jpg

Picked up a tin of Papas Fritas to give away at some point... The RP HR 500 and Camacho Hall of Famer Ditka were pure impulse buys...

IMG_20130126_171943. photo photobucket-53702-1359249796346.jpg
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    early birthday present from my amazing wife.......god, i'm spoiled! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Ah Balvenie...always love it. Congrats Michael and Happy early Birthday!!!
  • Options
    Usually La Palina's are little pricey. There is no information about the blend though. I can't wait. Thanks for the heads up.
    chemforever:
    rzaman:
    number 5 just announced, it's a 6x54, I bet they will be pricy though.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked these up while at the N.E. Herf. A pair of Factory Press II, J.Feugo Delirium Lancero and a Torano Virtuoso Lancero.

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    found me a box of oliva v maduros 2009
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Stopped at a little place while siteseeing today-

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    A mazo of 20 AJ Fresh rolled coronas from the sprintsale came today. At less than $1.50 a piece I had to bite.
  • Options
    biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Got a little 5 pack crazy last week, but I don't imagine I will have an issue smoking these down:

Illusione 888 Maduro
    Tatuaje Havana IV
    El Triunfador
    Illusione Epernay
    LFD AirBender

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    An Opus X "A" and PussyCat.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    The Kid:
    Sucks to hear that, Dustin. Almost added a couple of these to last order but I was hesitant because of that exact reason, didn't know how the band would do when shipping .... seen too many of the vintage maduros at local B&M with effed up wrapper because of the metal.

Lookin' forward to your thoughts if you can get one that's in good shape.