Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    got bombed a couple osok and whole collection from room 101 from the bigshizza. also got some cohiba behike 52,54,56. some romeo & juliet short churchhills. and vegas robaina unicos.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    004_zpsa3928d80 photo 004_zpsa3928d80.jpg
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeep picked these bad boys up. BALLAH!

photo IMG-20130129-00158_zpsc79b77d0.jpg
    photo IMG-20130129-00159_zps65eafbf4.jpg
    photo IMG-20130129-00157_zps80985f73.jpg
  • Options
    thanks for posting the pics brother. another damn pic with my feet in it. haha
  • Options
    Wow...I just ordered some Pinar del Rio Reserve Ltd dbl magnum and some Cuba Libre One's. Looking forward to giving the pinar a chance to adjust in a month and give it a try. I've had the Cubal libre one before and was just looking for some choice in my rotation of my humi
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    yleekyot:
    Wow...I just ordered some Pinar del Rio Reserve Ltd dbl magnum and some Cuba Libre One's. Looking forward to giving the pinar a chance to adjust in a month and give it a try. I've had the Cubal libre one before and was just looking for some choice in my rotation of my humi

You like those 6x60s I take it? I've had a box of the PdR RL's for a year or so but haven't tried any yet. I scored a deal on a box for like $30, heard they are pretty good as most PdR's are good especially for the price. Let me know how they smoke when you burn thru a few.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Vision:
    Is that a Behike box?
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Vision:
    Is that a Behike box?
    Why do you ask Steve?
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These actually arrived yesterday...image
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Diamondog:
    Vision:
    Is that a Behike box?
    Why do you ask Steve?
    Not sure if that is a Behike box or maybe something else, if it's supposed to be a box for Behikes then there is a problem.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    The Kid:
    Diamondog:
    Vision:
    Is that a Behike box?
    Why do you ask Steve?
    Not sure if that is a Behike box or maybe something else, if it's supposed to be a box for Behikes then there is a problem.
    ooooo i see what you mean when I did a google search! YIKES!!!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    got a fiver of 3 Reynas
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got some bands from bigt06,and a nice little stow away too!! bands 2 photo IMG_0509_zps6e1da32d.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Unfortunately I'm not currently working so I have no money for any more cigars. What I have left in my humidor is it for a loooong time :S
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Diamondog:
    The Kid:
    Diamondog:
    Vision:
    Is that a Behike box?
    Why do you ask Steve?
    ooooo i see what you mean when I did a google search! YIKES!!!
    Yea thats what I thought you were gettin at,, I remember seeing a thread or link that someone posted before that showed all the counterfits,, I seem to remember something bout the amount and the size of the squares...........Not sure if thats whats wrong here or something else.
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    The Kid:
    Diamondog:
    Vision:
    Is that a Behike box?
    Why do you ask Steve?
    its a sampler box that was given out at a behike tasting in london. it is not the normal behike boxes. they were out of the normal behike sampler box but had boxes of each size so he made me a little box sampler and threw in a partagas serie c number 1 for my trouble. he is a trusted source and was very upfront about the box they would be coming in. otherwise like you i would have been a little freaked out. on a bad note the 54 had a small crack in it i think because it wasn't the normal wooden box for protection.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Brett decided i needed a new front porch. and hit me with this..

• Options
    JHewey:

sick clock. nice hit man.
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    So all the backordered cigars I purchased now just became shipped enroute. I'm about to be slammed in the next couple days. O_O.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Zeebra image From Micahel.. image
  • Options
    what was this years monster. the wolfman or something. i can't remember.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    what was this years monster. the wolfman or something. i can't remember.
    mummy!:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:

Whoa! that clock!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jeep edson:
    Diamondog:
    The Kid:
    Diamondog:
    Vision:
    Is that a Behike box?
    Why do you ask Steve?
    its a sampler box that was given out at a behike tasting in london. it is not the normal behike boxes. they were out of the normal behike sampler box but had boxes of each size so he made me a little box sampler and threw in a partagas serie c number 1 for my trouble. he is a trusted source and was very upfront about the box they would be coming in. otherwise like you i would have been a little freaked out. on a bad note the 54 had a small crack in it i think because it wasn't the normal wooden box for protection.
    Who comissioned the box? That is not an official HSA box of any kind. Strange that a reputable vendor would fake/use a Behike box like that...Here is a picture of the 3 vitola Behike sampler box, official HSA product, there are no individual sampler or vitola boxes outside of bSBN10 for each vitola. Obviously doesn't concern me, I just dislike very much products being faked/reproduced when in most cases it's to rip people off is all and I'll never understand why any reputable vendor would ever want his product associated with something "unofficial" because unofficial = fake = never see my business again in this world. Most legit vendors would want no part in that on their reputation. Anyways hope they are real. I just picked up some more boxes of 54's, beautiful cigars! Enjoy!...

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    From insomnniapb, decided it would be funny to pull a sneak attack on me!! Very nice selection... But oh wait return fire should or is a B I T C H! Thank you!!!

Also got these from James40 via Jiunn like the month self explanatory, thank you James
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    i guess i should have taken a picture of the individual cigars instead. but the vendor said they were sold out of the box that you showed. he informed he could make me a sampler and got me one of each and threw in the extra cigar because i was not sure what size i might like. to be honest i assumed they would come in a mail box. but each was a ziplock inside that box. the box was def not made to hold cigars so no clue where the box came from. he is the largest dealer in london so i am sure he would not want to tarnish his reputation as you say. hope this explains. like i said it was never sold to me as a true behike sampler. he just got me one of each cigar.
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    jeep edson:
    Diamondog:
    The Kid:
    Diamondog:
    Vision:
    Is that a Behike box?
    Why do you ask Steve?
    Who comissioned the box? That is not an official HSA box of any kind. Strange that a reputable vendor would fake/use a Behike box like that...Here is a picture of the 3 vitola Behike sampler box, official HSA product, there are no individual sampler or vitola boxes outside of bSBN10 for each vitola. Obviously doesn't concern me, I just dislike very much products being faked/reproduced when in most cases it's to rip people off is all and I'll never understand why any reputable vendor would ever want his product associated with something "unofficial" because unofficial = fake = never see my business again in this world. Most legit vendors would want no part in that on their reputation. Anyways hope they are real. I just picked up some more boxes of 54's, beautiful cigars! Enjoy!...

Thanks Steve for sharing your knowledge and insight with us. I know the only reason you brought this up was in an effort to try and help those of us who may not be aware of such things. I agree I have no Idea why a vendor would use a box like that, Doing so would put alot of doubt and suspicion into the mix and taint the whole purchase and or buyer seller relationship. Hope all is well Jeep and let us know how they smoke..
  • Options
    Well today I was so excited to get the cigars I had ordered A year ago, they were dry as well as weak loud Falls apart no flavor no class crumbles at the sight Of a verbal confrontation they are called "THE KID " Hay wait a second don't we have a member with The same name, we do the kid wow I think these Cigars were made with you in mind , anyway gotta go now Don't have time to start reading all the no minded thoughts Heading this way to protect the dear "Kid"
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Got these in the mail today :Dimage