Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    Nice pickup, I keep contemplating buying a box of the LE Connie from Federal, but I end up buying other stuff instead and put it off... Do they sell singles?

I do enjoy having 3 Federals near me. The do sell singles in store.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Just a lil something.....My Father Le Bijou 1922 Ecuadorian Connecticut Federal Cigar Edition

Royln save 1 of those for me when I beat u at the table.lol
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Picked these up today while out and about.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Just a lil something.....My Father Le Bijou 1922 Ecuadorian Connecticut Federal Cigar Edition

Royln save 1 of those for me when I beat u at the table.lol
    its like that Ray? You may have had a better chance of getting one if you asked me for one!!
  • Options
    Lol, that's true Royln, I may never win again now that we have a bunch of good Playaz at the table. But I would like to earn Mine.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Lol, that's true Royln, I may never win again now that we have a bunch of good Playaz at the table. But I would like to earn Mine.
    I can dig it Ray. Loving the competition..i was on a roll last night then BAM!!!....my issue is I want to try and play just about every hand and thats how you DONT win @ poker! Wife is happy that I am giving out sticks though..so brownie points like a mofo!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    I can dig it Ray. Loving the competition..i was on a roll last night then BAM!!!....my issue is I want to try and play just about every hand and thats how you DONT win @ poker! Wife is happy that I am giving out sticks though..so brownie points like a mofo!
    Yeah bro it's hard just sitting there and not getting cards, start playing junk. I had fun though, never mind giving up smokes, but hate losing. Good that u have a good women who doesn't care.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    heres my haul to celebrate my raise at work. photo IMG_0017_zpsf084245e.jpg photo IMG_0016_zps9b51f10b.jpg photo IMG_0015_zpsea908c25.jpg got the best of 2012 sampler,expert pick sampler,cao flavours sampler and a vegas 5 sampler..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    and we shall call it the twisted stem sampler. and it will be good.

nice pick up! :)
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    My box of Oliva Serie O Maduro Robustos came today. I really like this stick.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Duke2:
    My box of Oliva Serie O Maduro Robustos came today. I really like this stick.

Very good stick, nice pickup! I bought a box when I started, just wait until they get to be 3 to 4 years old...delicious.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Got these last week. The top one is my Dad's Kimber Pro Carry Crimson and the bottom is my Kimber CDP Ultra.

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    OchoZacho:
    Got these last week. The top one is my Dad's Kimber Pro Carry Crimson and the bottom is my Kimber CDP Ultra.

Kimber, so sexy, some day...
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    OchoZacho:

Beautiful!!! Almost too pretty to shoot, but I still would.......
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    I got a box of CAO MX2's Toro, Acids for the girlfriend, a box of the Boveda Packs 72%, and a Hersheys Chocolate Bar! :D
  • Options
    lonewolf2011:
    OchoZacho:

2 expensive for me...but very very nice stuff... I got CCom MOW Ruination and My Father combo...will enjoy later this spring
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    nice!!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got this letter from my congressman. Doesn't say much but I thought it was interesting that I got a letter.
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    nice stuff ehehat. that box looks a little aged. is it.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Just a little, 2011
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    lonewolf2011:
    OchoZacho:

shot it today for the first time. It is definitely made to shoot! Pretty, yes, but by far the nicest gun I've ever shot!
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Thanks Daniel! Can you guess the countertop surface in this pic? Ha!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    little run to the B&M this morning...

• Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    About 2 F'n feet of Snow!!!! F' Me!!!!!
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    lonewolf2011:
    OchoZacho:

shot it today for the first time. It is definitely made to shoot! Pretty, yes, but by far the nicest gun I've ever shot!
    No doubt my Kimber C.C. is the best handgun I've ever shot/carried. Very nice!
    Now I just need to sell my Para LDA Carry .45 'cause I'll never use it.
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Picked these up today. photo cigars018_zpsfcb615fe.jpg
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    Picked these up today. photo cigars018_zpsfcb615fe.jpg
    Nice Pick up, If ya wouldnt mind let us know your thoughts on the Seduction?
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Package from Jeep
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    little run to the B&M this morning...

nice pick up.the cristo one of my favourites.i think it pairswell with a nice rum,just my opinion.hope you enjoy them all....
    no matter where you go, there you are.