Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fedshoe:
    Well today I was so excited to get the cigars I had ordered A year ago, they were dry as well as weak loud Falls apart no flavor no class crumbles at the sight Of a verbal confrontation they are called "THE KID " Hay wait a second don't we have a member with The same name, we do the kid wow I think these Cigars were made with you in mind , anyway gotta go now Don't have time to start reading all the no minded thoughts Heading this way to protect the dear "Kid"

Glick is that you!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Fedshoe:
    Well today I was so excited to get the cigars I had ordered A year ago, they were dry as well as weak loud Falls apart no flavor no class crumbles at the sight Of a verbal confrontation they are called "THE KID " Hay wait a second don't we have a member with The same name, we do the kid wow I think these Cigars were made with you in mind , anyway gotta go now Don't have time to start reading all the no minded thoughts Heading this way to protect the dear "Kid"

Glick is that you!
    hmmm!!
  • Options
    Movie trivia winnings from mike Williams!! Pretty much destroyed my wish list! Thanx a ton brother! Can't wait to fire these bad boys up!image
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    Movie trivia winnings from mike Williams!! Pretty much destroyed my wish list! Thanx a ton brother! Can't wait to fire these bad boys up!image
    That avo is awesome
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    JHewey is the man. This was a trade for three unnamed reserves. I can't thank him enough for going out of his way for me. I am also super excited to try the Ramon Bueso! I have been eying those up in the c.com catalogue.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kevin1323:
    JHewey is the man. This was a trade for three unnamed reserves. I can't thank him enough for going out of his way for me. I am also super excited to try the Ramon Bueso! I have been eying those up in the c.com catalogue.
    Nice granite countertop. Venetian Gold?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    reggie713:
    That avo is awesome
    which one?
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Reggie, he's probably talking about the signature, it's a higher end line they have and it's awesome. The classic rules as well. I got a package from Justin today image
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    danielzreyes:
    kevin1323:
    Good eye. Venetian Gold it is!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kevin1323:
    danielzreyes:
    kevin1323:
    Good eye. Venetian Gold it is!
    good job. pm me your addy for your prize.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Bombed from Rail Jockey. Details in the Trades forum...

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    got some Herrera Esteli in today... Red and Gold label... I think it's a sign that it'll be a good weekend!

photo 295047_498957543488104_340773222_n_zps1b48eb4e.jpeg
  • Options
    I got my first "real" cutter, a Xikar Xi2. Can't wait to try it out but it's 2 degrees out so it will have to wait.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    bigjohn125:
    I got my first "real" cutter, a Xikar Xi2. Can't wait to try it out but it's 2 degrees out so it will have to wait.
    buy some white owls and just cut the crap out of them!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Got these today.

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Justin!!! I 'm about to come out and visit you after seeing all the good stuff you've been gettin lately! Great pick up, enjoy those!

No cigars for me today, but I did get a sixer of beer and a bag of Peet's French Roast whole beans, pretty excited for them.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    Damn Justin!!! I 'm about to come out and visit you after seeing all the good stuff you've been gettin lately! Great pick up, enjoy those!

No cigars for me today, but I did get a sixer of beer and a bag of Peet's French Roast whole beans, pretty excited for them.
    Come on over.. whats mine is yours..
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Wow Justin. Just read a review of those on Half Wheel. Man those sound amazing. Enjoy!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    JHewey:
    Got these today.

good God man... where did you find these?
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    These came today! :Dimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    If only I had the money to buy boxes at a time xD. But I did pick up a few sticks today. An Asylum, Asylum 13, Alec Bradley New York, and a Joya de Nicaragua CyB.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    robbyras:
    JHewey:
    Got these today.

I don't wanna know where he found them, cause I'd have to spend $$ if I did. lol. Luckily for me, this crazy bas-tid sent me one!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    robbyras:
    JHewey:
    Got these today.

I don't wanna know where he found them, cause I'd have to spend $$ if I did. lol. Luckily for me, this crazy bas-tid sent me one!
    Another members B&M had a box still.
  • Options
    Picked these up yesterday while at B&M looking for something for someone.. The Viaje is holiday blend 2012.

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Trade with The Month
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    DPMS AP-4, EOTech, MagPul everything.

• Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    Steve2010:

nice..
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Steve2010:

jealous!!! I picked up a Kimber CDP Ultra II last week. Haven't fired it yet, but it carries extremely well.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    photo 55EBF3D8-D88C-4B98-9ED0-30A1341507EC-2197-000002E698E0CA51_zps779caf71.jpg now i have to have a tuperador.