Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And also got these from Rick for poker thank u sir. Very nice image
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Got these from my Bro Royln, he knows I love me some MF, Thanks Bro. image
    R is a good guy...very nice!!
  • Options
    I bought 2 Liga Privada No. 9 belicoso's, 1 Asylum 13 7x70, 1 San Lotano Oval (I know alot have said it's overrated but I enjoy them), and a Cusano 18 Maduro
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I got this from my wife...

And I got this from allsmokedup...

Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    You must review those chips!! The only way I can taste the chip is through you..
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    You must review those chips!! The only way I can taste the chip is through you..

mmmmmmmmm, yummmm, crunch, crunch, crunch.

One of the other "flavor finalists" is that rooster sauce you got bombed with, Jim. I told my wife I wanted to try it and we went back to the store and it was gone. The third finalist is cheesy garlic bread. Sounds pretty pedestrian for a new Lay's flavor. I'll keep checking the local Target stores for the Siriracha, or however you spell it.

The chicken and waffles are okay. Nothing like the real thing. You mostly get maple over a greasy potato chip. Salty and sweet works, but this needs a little spice. I say that, but "you can't eat just one." I keep shoving these things in. There is a hint of chickeniness to the chip, not much, but some. I like them, but they wouldn't be a go-to chip like salt and vinegar, cheddar and sour cream, or pretty much any Pringles.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Got these from my Bro Royln, he knows I love me some MF, Thanks Bro. image
    Ray..i think I am going to need those cigars back...you have tested positive for PEDS...Poker Enhancing Drugs...lol...enjoy brother!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will try to post pic later .... But got my 3 mystery sticks and a bunch of travel buddies in a pain inducing bomb from Tom, poker slob. And a new puppy from sister-in-laws dogs litter, but our old puppy isn't too sure about the new pup yet....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Okay, I found the Sriracha Lays chips today, and I have to say, you can just skip the Chicken and Waffle flavor and go straight to this one. I couldn't stop eating them. A little sweet with some good tongue burnin' spice coming later. Yumm.

• Options
    Martel:
    Okay, I found the Sriracha Lays chips today, and I have to say, you can just skip the Chicken and Waffle flavor and go straight to this one. I couldn't stop eating them. A little sweet with some good tongue burnin' spice coming later. Yumm.
    Weight Watchers SUCKS!!!!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Picked these up at a B&M yesterday. image
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    medical1:
    anyone interested in purchasing some cohiba yellow bands ?
    Reported. Everyone please leave this alone everyone.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    medical1:
    anyone interested in purchasing some cohiba yellow bands ?
    Reported. Everyone please leave this alone everyone.
    im really trying. I might blow up!
  • Options
    Did I really say everyone twice? Ugh..
  • Options
    10-4. thanks for the advice. didnt mean the multiple posts bro, settle down. not a big computer techy and didnt mean to duplicate posts.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I think it's the posting on every thread thats got everyone all pissed off. This isnt a place to hock the stuff you wanna get rid of/sell. we actually comunicate with eachother. try that first.
  • Options
    Jim, sorry to be a temptor with those chips. I didn't know about the diet. But if it helps, I had a low-carb dinner. I'm not saying it was healthy, but it was low carb. I'll post that in the what's for dinner thread.

• Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    A little MF sampler Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I got a bunch of cheap stuff.

• Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I got this from Jliu todayPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    A little MF sampler Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    I can't wait to get mine
  • Options
    I got something for ya...
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    I got a bunch of cheap stuff.

There are some that would love to be able to afford those. Enjoy them and don't think about the monetary value.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Me too, for you check the "you too" thread..
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Rain:
    Me too, for you check the "you too" thread..
    You better not have.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    A couple of days ago I received this great PIF package from Rampmonkey. Thank you for the great cigars.

DSC_4944[1]

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Today was a good day.. Sorry for crappy pics i snapped a few before work..

First from Matt for the vherf..

Next we got a package from Jim (Bigshizza).

Next i found a great deal on a coffin of Liga A, and the guy throw in EPC short Run 2012, BOTL 2010, and Illusione CG4 and two things of coffee beans.

Lastly i found a decent deal on two boxes of Little Monsters (did a split for one of the boxes).
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Nice score dude, you a coffee fan?
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    No not at all.. I dont even make my own coffee at home.. I guess he is so he sent it..
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    No not at all.. I dont even make my own coffee at home.. I guess he is so he sent it..
    lol...looks like it's vacuum sealed as well, that's crazy, probably a good fresh roast. Any markings?