What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    Nice score dude, you a coffee fan?
    No not at all.. I dont even make my own coffee at home.. I guess he is so he sent it..
    lol...looks like it's vacuum sealed as well, that's crazy, probably a good fresh roast. Any markings?
    One says Gillies or something and the other doesn't say anything..
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    No not at all.. I dont even make my own coffee at home.. I guess he is so he sent it..
    lol...looks like it's vacuum sealed as well, that's crazy, probably a good fresh roast. Any markings?
    interesting, probably pretty good. Gillies is a big seller I think.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    interesting, probably pretty good. Gillies is a big seller I think.
    I have no clue, Andrew (AMZ1301) and Dan (toombes) will be able to tell you as i sending each of them one bag..
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Just a little contest time winnings from Jiunn, Roomie, Snoob, Like the month very nice...Self explanatory....thank you

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got an unexpected bomb from Jim Shizza yesterday. He kicked my a$$ with 5 fantastic cigars and a cool shot glass!!!
    Thanks dude!

Check T/P/B thread here for pics ---> http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/post/628988.aspx

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my pif from the kid yesterday

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    A couple more for my lancero collection. One for me and one for...

• Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    What did I get today, well I got blown the effed up Thanks guys
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....more to come. Your mailman is going to have backaches.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    .....more to come. Your mailman is going to have backaches.
    Dam, Dam, Dam! My butt hurts! LOL
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Tonight I went to a Drew Estate event at a local B&M, I bought a few sticks and won 2 door prizes. 2 Drew Estate cutters and a 6pack of Undercrowns. I gotta say it was a good day.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    Tonight I went to a Drew Estate event at a local B&M, I bought a few sticks and won 2 door prizes. 2 Drew Estate cutters and a 6pack of Undercrowns. I gotta say it was a good day.
    Sweet!! Damn I wish there was a decent B & M within 500 miles.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    Where at in Ohio C-Love?
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    These arrived last night courtesy of the Bigshizza for the weekend music contest...thanks again Jim!
    photo 2cca7ad5cde89dc30a8031198de88f1e.jpg
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    C-LOVE:
    Awesome door prize. But it also makes me think Jim should just start-up his own B&M. With all the bombing he does, he seems to have enough inventory!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Martel:
    Bigshizza:
    C-LOVE:
    Awesome door prize. But it also makes me think Jim should just start-up his own B&M. With all the bombing he does, he seems to have enough inventory!
    That would be great! My wife thinks I need to do something...productive. :(
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    C-LOVE:
    Where at in Ohio C-Love?
    A little cigar bar called the Leaf & Vine in Troy Ohio, you can't smoke in it anymore because of the smoking ban but on nights that they have events they allow you to smoke. It was the first one I've attended, it was a pretty good time.
  • Options
    Got a few dollars from Gov. Kasich today, in the form of my *our* state tax refund....

Thinking: "Hmm, I bet I could buy a nice box of cigars with this $$ ....
    ....wait a second, I forgot --- (first time filing jointly) --- this is our refund (and wife knows it's coming). Better ask her first, I know she wants to get some higher ticket items for the house."

"Oh honey, we got part of our tax refund today, there's some nice cigars I'd like to get, perhaps I can buy them with part of that $$."

(Gets the evil eye)
    "Didn't you just get a bunch of cigars last month?!?!? Do you really need more?"
    "And didn't you get a couple more boxes in the mail last week too???"

(She's caught on, *sigh*)

SO today, we got a new bathroom vanity!!! LOL

• Options
    jgibv:
    Got a few dollars from Gov. Kasich today, in the form of my *our* state tax refund....

Thinking: "Hmm, I bet I could buy a nice box of cigars with this $$ ....
    ....wait a second, I forgot --- (first time filing jointly) --- this is our refund (and wife knows it's coming). Better ask her first, I know she wants to get some higher ticket items for the house."

"Oh honey, we got part of our tax refund today, there's some nice cigars I'd like to get, perhaps I can buy them with part of that $$."

(Gets the evil eye)
    "Didn't you just get a bunch of cigars last month?!?!? Do you really need more?"
    "And didn't you get a couple more boxes in the mail last week too???"

(She's caught on, *sigh*)

Snap!! We get to send a check..F ME..enough to buy an F'n car with!! Depressed SO today, we got a new bathroom vanity!!! LOL
    Snap!! We get to send a check..F ME..enough to buy an F'n car with!! Depressed
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Snap!! We get to send a check..F ME..enough to buy an F'n car with!! Depressed
    :-O
    That sucks dude.
    (But what kind of car though --- Vette or Dodge Neon, LOL)

(Since I do sales and commission changes each month) --- luckily our accountant will annualize each month's wages and withhold a higher amt on month's that I make more ... which (so far) has saved me from having to write a big fat "extra" check to the crooks in DC

But on the flip side, last year I gave the big "O", gov kasich, and all their cronies, errr buddies, a big fat interest-free loan .... damned if you do damned if you don't I guess.

• Options
    New KIA..
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    New KIA..
    congrats! want me to send you a jar of kim che?
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo IMG_0024_zpsf5a1b691.jpg my cigar of the month from my wifes christmas gift and my new knife
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    I got a 7x70 Kristania today. Big I know...but I've had a 7x70 Asylum 13 as well...and apparently Gran Habano has a 7x70 out now.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    New KIA..
    I think you misread this Juno... Biggy has to SEND a tax check that he could have bought the Kia with.. Didn't actually get a new Kia. (which is probably a good thing)
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    New KIA..
    I think you misread this Juno... Biggy has to SEND a tax check that he could have bought the Kia with.. Didn't actually get a new Kia. (which is probably a good thing)
    True!! Lol
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    I guess seeing those prize packs from Rob's Cigar Chat with EZ got to me. Since I couldnt get my hands on the leave behinds, I had to make do with a new cutter.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    kaspera79:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    New KIA..
    True!! Lol
    whatever. go pepper spray yourself
  • Options
    Another spanking, thanks a million guys, I love this place!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got this just a little while ago.. photo Photo0299_zps15dbbc6a.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.