Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    My purchase from Shaftmaster!! image Lancero Lovin
    Nestor Miranda is releasing a lot of Lanceros anymore, Love it. OK whos holding out on the pics of the car shaped box they came in???
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Nice. Love lancers, haven't seen those before. My favorite Lancero has to be the Cain F. Enjoy those tasty treats!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Picked these up at a B&M in Cincinnati today while visiting my family.imageAnd I thought of getting this one but I didn't have 800$ on me.(sorry for the picture quality)image
    U must have been at Jungle Jim's, right? I have seen the $800 Gurkha in there several times, what a joke, but I do love that place.
    Yep that's the place real nice selection. I'm glad I didn't spend any more time in there, my wife was falling in love with the grocery store.
    Yeah it is a great store, I spend 100's each month there on groceries, cigars, and beer, they have everything.
    A little FYI, They seemed surprised when I mentioned these were hard to find. They said they are almost always in stock and I just missed being able to get some UF13's by a couple days.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Had a quick cigar with Trident and Moose tonight while they did a review of the new Bueso. If anyone knows Roman, you know he couldn't let me leave without one to try myself. Thanks again bro! IMAG0145
    how was it?
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Picked these up at a B&M in Cincinnati today while visiting my family.imageAnd I thought of getting this one but I didn't have 800$ on me.(sorry for the picture quality)image
    U must have been at Jungle Jim's, right? I have seen the $800 Gurkha in there several times, what a joke, but I do love that place.
    Yep that's the place real nice selection. I'm glad I didn't spend any more time in there, my wife was falling in love with the grocery store.
    Yeah it is a great store, I spend 100's each month there on groceries, cigars, and beer, they have everything.
    A little FYI, They seemed surprised when I mentioned these were hard to find. They said they are almost always in stock and I just missed being able to get some UF13's by a couple days.
    Yeah those are always in stock there, and I was there 1 day late for the UF 13's.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    got my cab of 50 bolivar coronas, gotta love CC's
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭

thanks curtpick Curt

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    From Rain ! Thanks ! image

And some I picked Up. Anyone want a fiver of the Pepins ?
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    From Rain ! Thanks ! image

And some I picked Up. Anyone want a fiver of the Pepins ?
    u really wanting rid of the pepins pm me lol
  • Options
    PM 2U Medic !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    dennisking:

thanks curtpick Curt

I had a AB Tempus a few days ago and I loved it! So naturally I looked it up and it's a pretty pricy stogie. It was my only one too and I was bummed I didn't have anymore in my humi. Enjoy it bro.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    jfaciane:
    dennisking:

thanks curtpick Curt

I had a AB Tempus a few days ago and I loved it! So naturally I looked it up and it's a pretty pricy stogie. It was my only one too and I was bummed I didn't have anymore in my humi. Enjoy it bro.

I must revisit the Tempus then. I only smoked 1 of a 5 pack 2 years ago. Really didn't like it, but it was pretty fresh. I'll hvae to dig to the bottom to find the other 4 to smoke this summer.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    blurr:
    jfaciane:
    dennisking:

thanks curtpick Curt

I must revisit the Tempus then. I only smoked 1 of a 5 pack 2 years ago. Really didn't like it, but it was pretty fresh. I'll hvae to dig to the bottom to find the other 4 to smoke this summer.
    LOVE the tempus. My favorite cigar in my young cigar smoking life. that and the My Fathers.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Got knocked for a loop by Bad Daddy Rabbit today, with this awesome selection of sticks!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    This guy is a diamond in the rough. Put me to shame on my noobie trade with him.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From our boy BDR image And ShotgunJohn image
  • Options

Nice haul bigg!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Got knocked for a loop by Bad Daddy Rabbit today, with this awesome selection of sticks!!!

Nice!!! Gotta luv those melanos!!
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Got a 5 pack of La Grande Classe today
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    I'm always having to check google to figure out what you are smokin/buying. I'm a visual person.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Yeah those are always in stock there, and I was there 1 day late for the UF 13's.
    Glock!! You're in Cincinnati???? I'm in Northern Ky - we HAVE to get together and herf soon! Pm to you!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Glock!! You're in Cincinnati???? I'm in Northern Ky - we HAVE to get together and herf soon! Pm to you!
    yeah bro I live about 25 minutes from there, absolutely, never got the the pm bro
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    ddubridge:
    big chunks:
    I'm always having to check google to figure out what you are smokin/buying. I'm a visual person.
    Lol, I need to start posting pictures
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a box of Zino Classic No.3's (lancero size) yesterday from ccom clearance. I smoked one this morning, and they will be great! Extremely mild, slightly woody, kind of musky, creamy smoke. Will be a good morning smoke.

Fantastic deal for $2.50 ea. image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little love from E-hat, the virtual beanie man! Thanks for the great line-up! Borrowed Jiunn's camera image
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    A little love from E-hat, the virtual beanie man! Thanks for the great line-up! Borrowed Jiunn's camera image
    man, nobody NOBODY compliments me for my good pictures now. You just think about my old shizz. well you know what, go lewinsky those cigars!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    man, nobody NOBODY compliments me for my good pictures now. You just think about my old shizz. well you know what, go lewinsky those cigars!
    Roomie cry baby poopy pants, yes you take good pictures now, started sometime after underwear pic.....lmao:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    Roomie cry baby poopy pants, yes you take good pictures now, started sometime after underwear pic.....lmao:-) :-) :-)
    hahah that is my specialty. the underwear pic
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭