Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    I finished up this 2 day project today. Made this new entry table with my wife. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    I finished up this 2 day project today. Made this new entry table with my wife. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Very Nice!! well done..
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Rail Jockey:
    Very Nice!! well done..
    +1 Very nice Mike, very nice
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Bigshizza:
    Rail Jockey:
    Very Nice!! well done..
    +1 I like the distressed look,, good choice of hardware,, now ya need to streamline the op,, Let me know when I can place my order..;o)
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    Got a ton of love from my wife and dogs when I got home today. Done working in Kuwait, getting ready to start a new chapter in my life.

Back story: A few months ago, I donated my Combat Humidor for a raffle for the Soldiers.

Fast forward: I got home and waiting for me was a Combat Humidor filled with great sticks from my friend, Chip Morris.

Also picked up an FNH-9 for me, and one for the wife:

Fantatsic to see you home Steve and damn glad to have you back safe and to such a warm welcome! Enjoy brother and really look forward to being able to talk with you more often :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Rain:
    Rail Jockey:
    Was able to put the numbers on it today. I think this one is finished. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    When can we bid on it? Looks great!! Keep up the good work.
    Awesome clock Mike, really digging that and love the work congrats!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    MVW67:
    Bigshizza:
    Rail Jockey:
    Very Nice!! well done..
    +1 I like the distressed look,, good choice of hardware,, now ya need to streamline the op,, Let me know when I can place my order..;o)

Nice work. So how many cigars does it hold???
  • Options
    My wife came home from work yesterday with two surprises, one was a cigar a Tatuaje Reserva J21 (wow she is amazing!!!) and then secondly was what SHE wanted as a date night tonight.... A date by heading to a Tatuaje/Illusione event at the lounge tonight! So so lucky and blessed, at least for me she really is the best woman in the world and in my eyes the luckiest man on earth :)

Also got a box in the mail late last night as a replacement for one that came damaged due to USPS. This one wasn't damaged at all and is the sexiest thing cigar wise that I had ever purchased :) Box date is July 2012 and already has nearly 10 months of rest on it hehehehehehehehe

• Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    My wife came home from work yesterday with two surprises, one was a cigar a Tatuaje Reserva J21 (wow she is amazing!!!) and then secondly was what SHE wanted as a date night tonight.... A date by heading to a Tatuaje/Illusione event at the lounge tonight! So so lucky and blessed, at least for me she really is the best woman in the world and in my eyes the luckiest man on earth :)

Also got a box in the mail late last night as a replacement for one that came damaged due to USPS. This one wasn't damaged at all and is the sexiest thing cigar wise that I had ever purchased :) Box date is July 2012 and already has nearly 10 months of rest on it hehehehehehehehe

It's such a great thing when the Mrs. takes an interest in your hobbies, you are indeed blessed. And congrats on the box, pretty cool that your source made good on your purchase.
  • Options
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:

It's such a great thing when the Mrs. takes an interest in your hobbies, you are indeed blessed. And congrats on the box, pretty cool that your source made good on your purchase.
    Thanks Eric, your a good man and a great friend :) She was the one that actually found out about it and told me that she wanted to do that as a date... Cannot wait for tonight :) Might even pick up a box if it is right, have to see what it is for the deal and what box I can find...
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Steve2010:
    Got a ton of love from my wife and dogs when I got home today. Done working in Kuwait, getting ready to start a new chapter in my life.

Back story: A few months ago, I donated my Combat Humidor for a raffle for the Soldiers.

Fast forward: I got home and waiting for me was a Combat Humidor filled with great sticks from my friend, Chip Morris.

Also picked up an FNH-9 for me, and one for the wife:

Fantatsic to see you home Steve and damn glad to have you back safe and to such a warm welcome! Enjoy brother and really look forward to being able to talk with you more often :)
    man that FHN is awesome a buddy of mine picked up a digital camo 1 the other day!! It's a sweet pistol
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:

Thanks Eric, your a good man and a great friend :) She was the one that actually found out about it and told me that she wanted to do that as a date... Cannot wait for tonight :) Might even pick up a box if it is right, have to see what it is for the deal and what box I can find...
    Dude AJ is an amazing wife!! Y'all enjoy and think of us!!! Lol
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I was out of town for a week and received these "winnings" from the movie trivia thread when I returned. Thanks, Eric.

photo IMAG0189_zpsf1b26699.jpg
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Sleeve's Meme contest winnings...THANKS!:

photo 45a813c7-ffd3-48bd-a2ce-babc38e40438_zpsd45ac6ec.jpg
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Sleeve's Meme contest winnings...THANKS!:

photo 45a813c7-ffd3-48bd-a2ce-babc38e40438_zpsd45ac6ec.jpg
    Nice pickup Brian !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    image Oliva Serie V Maduro Torpedo 5 pc Tatuaje cojonu 2012 Capa Especial 5 pc
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    curtpick:
    Holy cats that's quote the fiver and fiver!! Congrats and nice job!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    Holy cats that's quote the fiver and fiver!! Congrats and nice job!
    TY kind sir. Was pleased to find the V in Maduro
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Stopped by the B&M today. 1 for me and 3 for ??? If these are on your wish list consider this a heads up.image
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    B&M pickup.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really been wanting to try both of these! Brickhouse maduros, and heisenbergs image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Some poker winnings....bunch of new cigars I haven't tried.

cigarman poker winnings photo 074DFE63-146D-4531-B3DF-F5FE140C5D7C-1048-0000005251F09258_zps01a20368.jpg

puffmaster poker photo 18735c36-d570-41a9-980a-24e51ca6e745_zps1c6ed767.jpg
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Really been wanting to try both of these! Brickhouse maduros, and heisenbergs image
    Nice pickup. Let us know how the brick house maddies are. I'm waiting for my box of quesada heisenberg coronas to get to me, should arrive by Monday.
  • Options
    Thanks Anthony ! (SleezePlz ) image
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    curtpick:
    WOW............... those are.........sniff, sniff, wipe eyes........... beautiful......
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Stopped by the B&M today. 1 for me and 3 for ??? If these are on your wish list consider this a heads up.image

Not on my wish list but definitely on my favs list. Nice score, Drew!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I got bombed by some of my Mafia brothers! Matt and Brian decided to gang up on me and beat me down with some of my absolute favorite sticks. Fellas, payback is a bi-otch! Just sayin'...
    photo D067B354-1000-44D6-A48F-B4F57B95CF08-8129-00000671C3FBD31F_zps7476f153.jpg
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    Gray4lines:
    Nice pickup. Let us know how the brick house maddies are. I'm waiting for my box of quesada heisenberg coronas to get to me, should arrive by Monday.
    Love the Heisenberg's excellent new smoke!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AVJim:
    curtpick:
    WOW............... those are.........sniff, sniff, wipe eyes........... beautiful......
    Damn!!!
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopped by the B&M to see their new stock and I blacked out for a little bit. Came to my senses back at the house and emptied my pockets to find 2 Oliva sun grown churchills, 2 Oliva Connecticut churchills, 2 viaje fifty fifty's, 5 viaje platino lanceros, and 3 punch rare corojo tenth anniversary