What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    kingjk729:
    brianetz1:
    Some awesome poker winnings from beatnic:

photo D97B0014-1AF9-4E73-BA5C-DFC59CE9EBE1-211-0000005CA7B1BEAC_zpsaa3466f5.jpg

and I won a twitter contest from one of the guys i follow (fyi, i am @fatkid1106)

photo 28107F71-42E2-48D0-A30A-D4B42843839B-211-00000050FDAA3E41_zpsda714c20.jpg

I don't know if it's just me, but I don't think that LGC is gonna smoke that well.
    it's not you......i think it am going to end up throwing that one away..... disappointing, but I think its going to be necessary. To be honest a few of them might end up going....the ashton was pretty dry as was the chisel end of the LFD was pretty dry too. that's why i threw them in my "I'm not going to touch them for a month or so humidor"

That really sucks I'm sorry to hear that some of the best sticks in that group may end up getting pitched if their not salvageable.
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    I am new to the forum... my first post! Had to say, I am excited to join and it has been a pleasure to view everyone's great pics (mouth watering) and posts! Thank you! In spirit of this special event, I beleive it's time to enjoy an Anejo Shark this afternoon. They have been resting for about 15 months and is time to see how they are aging. Tonight, I shall enjoy a My Father #1 with a glass of Lagavulin. Life is what you make it! I got a box of My Father Le Bijou 1922 (Grand Robusto) yesterday.... they need a chance to get comfortable in my collection before I light one up. I've had before and think they are great (along with pretty much anything Don Pepin Garcia touches....
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    That really sucks I'm sorry to hear that some of the best sticks in that group may end up getting pitched if their not salvageable.
    yeah, but the two that i was really looking forward to were the room 101 and the peredomo.....and the tubo LFD is in good shape so if the double lig doesn't come back I still have that.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    AVJim:
    I am new to the forum... my first post! Had to say, I am excited to join and it has been a pleasure to view everyone's great pics (mouth watering) and posts! Thank you! In spirit of this special event, I beleive it's time to enjoy an Anejo Shark this afternoon. They have been resting for about 15 months and is time to see how they are aging. Tonight, I shall enjoy a My Father #1 with a glass of Lagavulin. Life is what you make it! I got a box of My Father Le Bijou 1922 (Grand Robusto) yesterday.... they need a chance to get comfortable in my collection before I light one up. I've had before and think they are great (along with pretty much anything Don Pepin Garcia touches....
    Welcome Jim! Shoot me a PM with your address so I can add ya to my list! You're gonna like it here!
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    Rail Jockey:
    The V's i got in trade today, the LP 9's and the 85 aniversaries and a bottle of 12 year old double wood balvene scotch, is what my GREAT WONDERFULL wife got me today, and the la sirena 2010 is what i picked up at the B and M..... Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Don't you have enough Ligas, lol!
    I have a couple of Liga's, but it just seems to be hard to keep the supply vs. demand on the positive side around my house....... but those 85th anniversary are my all time favorite cigar....thanks to Junebug, who sold me a couple ONCE, and has never found me any more......Junie, look what you have done to me, it is all your fault!!!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    A little gift from my mom!
  • Options
    Made these just a few minutes ago. Not sure if I like the numbers on the feral pig box or not. What do you guys think? Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    Made these just a few minutes ago. Not sure if I like the numbers on the feral pig box or not. What do you guys think? Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    I love it. I'd buy that and pay Opus X in California cost style. Great job bro.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm with you. I think they block out to much of the logo. Other than that they rock. I got a My Father box I'm planning on turning into a clock someday.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    I'm with you. I think they block out to much of the logo. Other than that they rock. I got a My Father box I'm planning on turning into a clock someday.
    I think so too, but the wife likes it...i have another box of pigs that when it is empty i'm going to make it without the numbers, or just the 12-3-6-9 on the sides....I have a MF L.E 2011 that i'm also going to do this too. I think the MF boxes make great clocks because the boxes are so nice. I cant remember who made these and posted them on the forum, but thank you. it is a very cheap way to do something with your boxes that looks pretty cool.....
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Both look great, but I like the feral pig the best of the two, the font style and circles seem to compliment the rampant lion. I'm always impressed by you guys with craftsman's skills, if it can't be done with Lego's I'm S.O.L.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Very nice work! I agree that the numbers overpower the logo. 12-3-6-9 on the outside of the logo would rock.
  • Options
    I pulled the numbers off. I like it better. What do y'all think? Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    I pulled the numbers off. I like it better. What do y'all think? Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Thats sweet! I like it better w/o the numbers, good job
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    Rail Jockey:
    Thats sweet! I like it better w/o the numbers, good job
    You should display them over in Brett's creativity thread! Nicely done!!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rocked it today...
    Olivia V Lancy Lovin' from The Beard
    My Awesome End of a 5-4-5 trade with Martel

Thank you Eric for the trade. Especially cant wait to try the Padron, Tat and Graycliff.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    Nice pick up! Curious to hear your thoughts on the Ortega when you fire it up, I've been wanting to give them a try.
  • Options
    The Ortega Serie D is a great smoke IMO. Just love em.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    My end of a trade with 90+Irishman, details in the TP&B thread. image
  • Options
    Rail Jockey:
    much better. I can picture it with 12,3,6,9 in Roman numerals around the outside of the lion.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    great selection for Poker winnings from wardc

thanks man couple of my favorites in there, and a couple of new ones. photo F4F6C0F9-6B73-4A04-830F-5AA02C04508B-328-00000077D59D3E0F_zpsa579625d.jpg
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Picked up a 5 pack of DE test blends and it came with an undercrown.

• Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    I got my Filthy Hooligan 5'r from kingjk729 along with a tasty looking Camacho (thanks bro for the extra stick). I've been AFK for about a year and a half and if I ever figure out my photobucket info I'll try and post a pic
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    From my passPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photosand a blind 5 from CMTRASHPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    oilburneroilburner Posts: 91
    ddubridge:
    Rocked it today...

Thank you Eric for the trade. Especially cant wait to try the Padron, Tat and Graycliff.
    What Padron is that? Never seen the gold banded one.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Dustin decided to hit me with a awesome selection of cigars, Thank u so much Dustin, very nice Isom's, I love them all my friend. image
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    This little package was waiting on my doorstep after work.
  • Options
    CmtrashCmtrash Posts: 51
    robertgreen30:
    From my passPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photosand a blind 5 from CMTRASHPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Glad the package arrived quickly! The Viaje Oro La Pequena is one of my personal favorites. The Johnny O has roughly 10 months on it so it has a few more months until out of the sick period. Hope you enjoy.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    oilburner:
    ddubridge:
    Rocked it today...

What Padron is that? Never seen the gold banded one.
    Pretty sure Cortico. They are 4.2 x 35 and they come in a tin of 6.