Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got an amazing and truly humbling package from Eric (Ehehat)... Full story in Trades section.

Yesterday Luke (Captain Call) and his fianc
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Great selection...Congrats Brett.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Got an amazing and truly humbling package from Eric (Ehehat)... Full story in Trades section.

Yesterday Luke (Captain Call) and his fianc
  • Options
    Let us know how you like that CULT! Happy smokes! Life's to short to smoke alone.™ Join the CULT.™
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Just something to add to collection, and some Supershots from last year....

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Dude that is incredible MR Williams...
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    First and Foremost. My first Trade on board here and Dustin (catfishbluezz ) sent his end of the trade and let me just say I am wowed out of my socks !! Dustin you outdid yourself !! THANKS ! image And Some AB Tempus along with the Special March Madness Forum Sampler from Alex ! ALEX you da man !! imageimage
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    So i have been talking to Catfish over the last few months about a certain cigar I was thinking about buying and then when I found out about the new Diesel Grinds I gave him a yell seeing how they are B&M specific and he works/hangs out at 1 all the time. I figured he could pick me up a few and let me know how much to send him buy NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he bombs me with 2 of those and the big 1 i had been talking to him about along with 1 ive been wanting to try and 2 i really like.. So heres to you Dustin.. TYVM this will not be forgotten...
    photo 547EFE9B-8F3A-44F7-9AE9-64794379C263-10028-0000062A2EB37ED8_zps20dff2c6.jpg
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    CULT Cigars:
    Let us know how you like that CULT! Happy smokes! Life's to short to smoke alone.™ Join the CULT.™
    Go away. When you have to trademark your posts, you might be going a little far.JOIN THE CULT!Please don't take me to court.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    CULT Cigars:
    Go away. When you have to trademark your posts, you might be going a little far.JOIN THE CULT!Please don't take me to court.
    meh... I think it's good to have companies around. If they listen to consumers as have good service, that's a hell of a lot better then a couple companies I can think of that have TERRIBLE custy service. Welcome Cult.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    CULT Cigars:
    meh... I think it's good to have companies around. If they listen to consumers as have good service, that's a hell of a lot better then a couple companies I can think of that have TERRIBLE custy service. Welcome Cult.
    Good point, I had not thought about that angle. I guess it annoys me when they have five posts and all of them say "Happy smokes! Life's to short to smoke alone.™" At least add something to the forums...anyone can go around sayiing "XXXXX Cigars Rock!"But who am I to tell you to go away? My bad! <------I mean that in a serious manner, it's poor taste on my part to blast you.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    CULT Cigars:

Yup ^^^
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    CULT Cigars:
    Good point, I had not thought about that angle. I guess it annoys me when they have five posts and all of them say "Happy smokes! Life's to short to smoke alone.™" At least add something to the forums.But who am I to tell you to go away? My bad!
    Rain, i do agree with you in that if a companies around that they shouldn't just be advertising for their products in random threads. have someone within the company be a part of the community on occasion rather than just shooting out those posts......but i am just a newbie what do i know.
  • Options
    You and I both ;)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    imageimage
    WOW. How long does it take you to smoke one of those, anyways?
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    imageimage
    those look tasty!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    imageimage
    jimbo you must tell me where you got them. that is a great cigar. I WANT!
  • Options
    Lanceros don't take all that long. I needed something for when the weather warms up and the fish are biting etc.... Snoobie PM to ya!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    imageimage
    jimbo you must tell me where you got them. that is a great cigar. I WANT!
    Awwww. I've had a few of these. These are badassness.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    CULT Cigars:
    Good point, I had not thought about that angle. I guess it annoys me when they have five posts and all of them say "Happy smokes! Life's to short to smoke alone.™" At least add something to the forums.But who am I to tell you to go away? My bad!
    Rain, i do agree with you in that if a companies around that they shouldn't just be advertising for their products in random threads. have someone within the company be a part of the community on occasion rather than just shooting out those posts......but i am just a newbie what do i know.
    i don't disagree with that sentiment as well gents. Just think it's best to deliver them in a respectful manner, as these guys might be cool. How many companies give a *** to join a forum?
  • Options
    Agreed...as I pointed out, my intent was good...delivery not so much. Let's hug it out!
  • Options
    I need to pick up a MF Sampler. I've had a few, and none of them blew me away. I've been smoking for a while now, so I think I should check them out again.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Agreed...as I pointed out, my intent was good...delivery not so much. Let's hug it out!
    ***hugz***
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    oilburner:
    ddubridge:
    Rocked it today...
    My Awesome End of a 5-4-5 trade with Martel

Thank you Eric for the trade. Especially cant wait to try the Padron, Tat and Graycliff.
    What Padron is that? Never seen the gold banded one.
    Running short on time, and just noticed this. It's the Padron Maduro Cortico. They come in tins, but are just the standard Padron. They're so small they have that little band. Great 10 minute smoke, but a little on the pricey side. Less so than Papas Fritas, though.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    what are these some special edition?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    i believe they just added to the line, obsidian white noise, got a good deal on dd a couple of days ago!!
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    Hope they're good, I have a 1/2 box coming in tomorrow.
  • Options
    Mr. John Gibson is allowing me to taste beer from lots of different places! image