Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    crazystixcrazystix Posts: 25
    I just used my birthday discount offer from CCOM to purchase a box of LP9, a box of LAT56, and a box of Wicked. I think that my wife would be very unhappy with me if she knew what I spent over the last week on March Madness (including all of the high-end samplers and Lost City box) and today's order. Very happy about all of the goodies on there way to me, though!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    crazystix:
    I just used my birthday discount offer from CCOM to purchase a box of LP9, a box of LAT56, and a box of Wicked. I think that my wife would be very unhappy with me if she knew what I spent over the last week on March Madness (including all of the high-end samplers and Lost City box) and today's order. Very happy about all of the goodies on there way to me, though!
    Oh my! You are crazy! PM me your addy, I got a little bday present for ya! Figured Id get you before Jim does! hahaha
  • Options
    crazystixcrazystix Posts: 25
    mmccartneydc:
    Oh my! You are crazy! PM me your addy, I got a little bday present for ya! Figured Id get you before Jim does! hahaha
    Thank you! PM just sent!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today I got a special delivery from Matt (mmccartneydc) as part of his guess my babies birthday contest. And, he managed to present me with several "new to me cigars", which are often the best cigars. Matt sent a Curivari Reserva Limitada, a Fonseca Serie F.. it's been a long time since I've had any Fonseca stuff and this will probably be the first to go. Also, an Aurora Escogidos Maduro, which I have never seen before, an Obsidian, a Pvnisher Shorty, a CAO Maduro, and a Ramon Bueso Genesis.. Oh Yeah, and the best of the group.. an "It's a Girl".. Thanks Matt I appreciate all the great smokes.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    My Father's courtesy of the weekend blitz and a couple of the Camacho Connie's I've learned to love.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Couple of prize packs that i won from via various online and twitter contests.....never smoked a lancero before.....can't wait:

photo 41574eeb-2b0b-4bab-9106-e382c4cb7408_zpsc4b131f4.jpg

photo BDA7B6A2-F55C-48AF-A404-E251FF1AD31F-115-000000034BB05B7C_zps042e1af2.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Couple of prize packs that i won from via various online and twitter contests.....never smoked a lancero before.....can't wait:

Awww. Good job on those lanceros Brian.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    brianetz1:

Congrats Brian that's fabulous, heard those are incredibly good! I've got one from my bro Rick, but haven't smoked it ever since they are so tough to come by, glad you got a box of them man so so cool and happy for you!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    danielzreyes:
    brianetz1:

Congrats Brian that's fabulous, heard those are incredibly good! I've got one from my bro Rick, but haven't smoked it ever since they are so tough to come by, glad you got a box of them man so so cool and happy for you!
    quick question to you guys on these......these are my first tubos. do i just put them in my humidor like regular? How do i handle this. I don't have a coolerador yet, so i can't just throw the box in there.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    90+ Irishman:
    danielzreyes:
    brianetz1:

quick question to you guys on these......these are my first tubos. do i just put them in my humidor like regular? How do i handle this. I don't have a coolerador yet, so i can't just throw the box in there.
    you can just toss them in your humi as is. I recommend at least taking the cap off. If you don't follow, send them this way and I'll take pics and post them in the forum for you.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    wardcwardc Posts: 37
    image Also Recieved the Monster Maduro #6 from CI the day before. Been a good week so far!
  • Options
    wardc:
    image Also Recieved the Monster Maduro #6 from CI the day before. Been a good week so far!
    mmmmm......undercrown.
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    wardc:
    Nice pick up, Ward. Really like the Undercrowns and the Black Market. That new humi is going to be full before you know it.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    you can just toss them in your humi as is. I recommend at least taking the cap off. If you don't follow, send them this way and I'll take pics and post them in the forum for you.
    sounds good.....that would be awesome if I could send them to you because i don't know how to post pics either. Thanks!
  • Options
    wardcwardc Posts: 37
    Glad I know you like the undercrowns Brian. One might've already slipped into your poker package.
  • Options
    wardc:
    Glad I know you like the undercrowns Brian. One might've already slipped into your poker package.
    that's awesome...thanks!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Part 1 of 4 from Andy D " The Dealmaker" Thanks Man!
    photo P1010468.jpg
    photo P1010469.jpg
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    photo P1010468.jpg
    photo P1010469.jpg
    nice! I had one of those and thought it was pretty good. ruuuuuuudy ruuuuuuudy ruuuuuuuuuuudy
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Today I got a special delivery from Matt (mmccartneydc) as part of his guess my babies birthday contest. And, he managed to present me with several "new to me cigars", which are often the best cigars. Matt sent a Curivari Reserva Limitada, a Fonseca Serie F.. it's been a long time since I've had any Fonseca stuff and this will probably be the first to go. Also, an Aurora Escogidos Maduro, which I have never seen before, an Obsidian, a Pvnisher Shorty, a CAO Maduro, and a Ramon Bueso Genesis.. Oh Yeah, and the best of the group.. an "It's a Girl".. Thanks Matt I appreciate all the great smokes.
    Glad you got them and hope you enjoy, thanks for playing my game!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    photo P1010468.jpg
    photo P1010469.jpg
    Love those, had a few and they never disappoint. Congrats Rudy!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got shazizzled by bigshizza

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:

Shazizled,,haha, i like it,,, hey whats the stick with the funny wrapper/band,,looks like Barney Fife???
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    jj20030:

Shazizled,,haha, i like it,,, hey whats the stick with the funny wrapper/band,,looks like Barney Fife???
    Gran Habano Zulu...the sales benefit an organization that tries to keep kids out of war in Africa. It's sort of controversial due to displaying a kid with a rifle but, it's an issue over there.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Cool that it's for a good cause. Reminds me of an Icee machine.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    My Diesel Corona Tin came in today! 30 delectable Diesels, can't wait to light one up!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    My Diesel Corona Tin came in today! 30 delectable Diesels, can't wait to light one up!
    Please report back, love coronas!
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    my purchase from Spencer (Hayblet) the bottom part is extra thanks again
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Noob trade with Curtpick
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Bigshizza:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Please report back, love coronas!

Will do brother! Corona's are my favorite vitola, so when I heard that Diesel had a limited edition of these guys out, had to jump on it!