Comments

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Probably won't be the only person posting this one today... IMAG0127
    Nope! Got mine too!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My end of trade with Chris! Besides the Lats there are some great friends traveling along! Thanks man. image
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I needed some Undercrowns to sit on for a while, so I got 35 gran toro's and a hat!

Also a box of V lancero's, some of my favorite!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    dang. I've seen people pick up oliva v lanceros but not a BOX of them. impressive dude
  • Options
    jliu:
    dang. I've seen people pick up oliva v lanceros but not a BOX of them. impressive dude
    ;) they are actually a really good deal for a box (and I got a super deal), and it's definitely my fav vitola in the line. Gotta fill the cooler with sumthin'!
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    jliu:
    ;) they are actually a really good deal for a box (and I got a super deal), and it's definitely my fav vitola in the line. Gotta fill the cooler with sumthin'!
    right on. they're delicious. oliva V was one of my very first "oh man, cigars are good!" moment. Still love sparking them up once in a while
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    jliu:
    Feel free to put "President of the Lancero Lovers of America" in your signature. Dude, that is BOSS!!! I'm going to have to step my game up if I'm going to win that upcoming joust....
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:
    jliu:
    Feel free to put "President of the Lancero Lovers of America" in your signature. Dude, that is BOSS!!! I'm going to have to step my game up if I'm going to win that upcoming joust....
    Dude, youre like the black knight! Im about to $hit my pants just thinking ab our jousting match! Pretty sure I'll need way more lancies to take you down!
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Nice pick up Gray, never had the V lancero. Going to have to pick a couple up.
  • Options
    C-LOVE:
    Nice pick up Gray, never had the V lancero. Going to have to pick a couple up.
    Yes, definitely worth a try!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Love those Olivia Lancers !! Nice catch ! Got me delivered today My Father, No. 2, Habano 2 pc God of Fire , 2007 Double Robusto by Carlito, Cameroon 2pc God of Fire Serie B, Robusto Gordo 54, Maduro, 5.5 X 54 2 pc going to rest for some time. Enjoy those Olivia V's. By far one of my favorites !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    SleevePlz:
    Also got mine today. I guess I'll just quote yours! I'm feeling lazy hehe. This is probably going to get redundant!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    MAN I wish I didn't miss that deal, sold out by the time I got on :( Congrats on piling em up Tony that is badass!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    I needed some Undercrowns to sit on for a while, so I got 35 gran toro's and a hat!

Congrats Gray that's amazing man wicked wicked cool!! I'm goin to take your advice and try to find some of those V Lancero's they just look too good, thanks for the suggestion to try them bro :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Steamrolled by my friend Royln, details in trades section but thank you SO much brother over the top!!

• Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Jealous....I want to try that legado de pepin, and the diesel grind! Great pickup!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:

What you talkin' about Gray??? You got a stellar line up right there --- V Lanceros and 35 UCs???
    You'll be able to send smoke signals all summer with that many UCs, LOL. And that hat's pretty sweet too.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    jgibv:
    Gray4lines:

What you talkin' about Gray??? You got a stellar line up right there --- V Lanceros and 35 UCs???
    You'll be able to send smoke signals all summer with that many UCs, LOL. And that hat's pretty sweet too.
    Awesome haul man! Those will keep you busy!
  • Options
    @ jgbiv LOL! I know, all that smoke is half of why I like em!

@Illinois Thanks! I hope so! It will be hard for me to let them rest for a little while... 2 of my favorite smokes.
  • Options
    A couple Liga 10pk samplers and some Ezra Zions that I've been wanting to try. 002 003 004
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    A couple Liga 10pk samplers and some Ezra Zions that I've been wanting to try. 002 003 004
    Holy crap Chris you dove in before the pool was even full! Good job!!
  • Options
    seriously chris. you're killin it. you remind me of me when I first started haha (it never stops)
  • Options
    Nice, Chris!!!
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    This looks like a drew estates event???
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I got a 10er of Camacho Corojo churchills because I was down to my last one. I also got a 10er of Deisel Shortys because it's golf season again. Hooray!
  • Options
    Rail Jockey:
    C-LOVE:
    This looks like a drew estates event???
    No event, although after seeing your pics I was extremely jealous, I got these online.
  • Options
    jliu:
    seriously chris. you're killin it. you remind me of me when I first started haha (it never stops)
    I hope your wrong about it never stopping, I'm going to be broke before long.
  • Options
    C-LOVE:
    jliu:
    you'll be fine. Just make sure from now on you get two boxes of everything. An aging box and a smoking box.
  • Options
    C-LOVE:
    jliu:
    it never stops, lol!! But hey, buy all you can now. Tobacco is never going to be cheaper
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    My hybrid Weekend Blitz and the Recon/Oval Daily
    It's AJ Madness!!!