Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are some BIG AS$ ovals!!! Nice dude
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    A couple Liga 10pk samplers and some Ezra Zions that I've been wanting to try. 002 003 004
    Dude Chris ya killing me bro, haven't been able to find a Dirty Rat in years personally lol, still my fav to date LP lol! Congrats man and enjoy such a delectable stash and smoke em bro!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    Rail Jockey:
    C-LOVE:
    A couple Liga 10pk samplers and some Ezra Zions that I've been wanting to try. 002 003 004
    This looks like a drew estates event???
    No event, although after seeing your pics I was extremely jealous, I got these online.
    I had one of the Dirty Rats tonight, and WOW it was great....the only problem I have is i only have 4 left!
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    ddubridge:
    My hybrid Weekend Blitz and the Recon/Oval Daily
    It's AJ Madness!!!

PM to you.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    ddubridge:
    My hybrid Weekend Blitz and the Recon/Oval Daily
    It's AJ Madness!!!

PM to you.
    did not recieve. try again. EDIT: nevermind
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got this last weekimageThen on my way home from the boat I picked up these for my Bday imageThen my wife gives me these for my day.imageThe little one is a local smoke to SC. Looking forward to that for breakfast one day.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    single Cellar Reserve
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image Some stuff for Vision Sr who enjoys churchills and Spencer helped me out by unloading sticks he doesn't want to smoke..which is good news for Pete's dad. I hope enjoys then, he set me up with some great baseball cards from when I was a kid.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Shizz...are those macanudo? Those look tasty man, I like their limited stuff
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    catfishbluezz:
    What he said! I have never seen those? The lighter looks cool as s*** though.
    catfishbluezz:
    Actually they are Arturo Fuente exclusive..Bauza's plus all the biggies in the ziplock..
  • I haven't had a Bauza in years. I used to get them from the local shop and remember them as a flavorful smoke  with a bit more body than some of the regular Fuente line.

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome stuff guys !!!!!

Drew, Chris, Jim --- very nice smokes.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    tobaccoman:

I haven't had a Bauza in years. I used to get them from the local shop and remember them as a flavorful smoke  with a bit more body than some of the regular Fuente line.

Stop talking about Bauza.. They are hard enough to find now, with all this chitter-chatter they are going to be impossible to find !! On a side note, they are a great smoke.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Another Pre-Columbian art: photo Gigante13002_zpsd3e11285.jpg photo Gigante13003_zps2a7b0a55.jpg photo Gigante13006_zps8525dd16.jpg photo Gigante13005_zpsc765aa04.jpg photo Gigante13004_zpsd70414e4.jpg photo Gigante13007_zps39052f27.jpg
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a package from dr kevorkian, aka dr death, aka Jim big shizza. See tpb thread for details.
    Thanks Jim!!! Who da man??? You da man!!!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    I just purchased 2 dirty rat cigars, 2 feral flying pigs and 2 UF 13 about 5 minutes ago. Yeah!!
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    The Snakes are motivation to finish my master's by June, and I was born in a year of the Snake too.
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    perkinke:
    The Snakes are motivation to finish my master's by June, and I was born in a year of the Snake too.
    Those camacho triple maduros are fulltilt flavor. Got a 10 pak for 39.95 last week. Enjoy. If u love maduros try fuente hemingway short story maduro. 5 pak 30.00 no tax free shipping. Slipperyrock.com Outstanding shipping!
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Please remove that last post. Not cool advertising competition for ccom in this forum.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    kevin1323:
    Please remove that last post. Not cool advertising competition for ccom in this forum.
    I agree. Or edit...that kinda stuff goes in a PM.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    kevin1323:
    I agree. Or edit...that kinda stuff goes in a PM.
    +251739272738393
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    robaina custom roll given to me by a VERY generous man at my local BnM. Incredible!

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    robaina custom roll given to me by a VERY generous man at my local BnM. Incredible!

It should fit neatly in your bum bum
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    jliu:

It should fit neatly in your bum bum
    I'm gonna stick in in my butt and then do the harlem shake. werwerwerwerwewer
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    A little overseas love for me today!
    smoking one of the Jose piedra right off the truck, not bad for such an inexpensive smoke, can't wait to see what a little time will do!
    reggie713:
    A little overseas love for me today!
    smoking one of the Jose piedra right off the truck, not bad for such an inexpensive smoke, can't wait to see what a little time will do!
    Nice pick-up Richard!! Enjoy..San Cristobal de la Habanna is another great inexpensive CC.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Getting my lanceros collection started. Couldn't pass on this deal anyways. I'm thinking carlos torano virtuoso and Oliva V for my next lancero order. Any recommendations or must haves for all you lancero lovers please pm me with some recommendations!

2013-03-30 18.10.20
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Pm sent
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Quickly stopped in at Updown Cigar in Chicago tonight to pick up one of their exclusives and ended up with 2 exclusives and an LFD. IMAG0133
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America