Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Good selection Tony...Congrats!
    SleevePlz:
    Quickly stopped in at Updown Cigar in Chicago tonight to pick up one of their exclusives and ended up with 2 exclusives and an LFD. IMAG0133
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Picked these up today. I hope they are as good as they look Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got these bad boys today!!

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:

Ah man congrats Royln!!! Just had my first one yesterday and was dumbfounded by how perfect of a smoke it was and really wish I had picked up a box, congrats bro perfect!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some from tony ( alienmisprint ) that he was selling! the prymes never made it to the auction block,lol

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Got the march madness DD of the Liga's + Alec Bradley's. Never had a Liga before, but heard a lot about them, so they should be fun to try out
  • Options
    jj20030:
    some from tony ( alienmisprint ) that he was selling! the prymes never made it to the auction block,lol

Great to see you Jimmy! Haven't really heard of or seen these much, what's the story on the Pryme's?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Quickly stopped in at Updown Cigar in Chicago tonight to pick up one of their exclusives and ended up with 2 exclusives and an LFD. IMAG0133
    Awesome Tony, that Davidoff Up Down is one I'm definitely excited to hear about since I'm such a Kelner fan. Let me know what you think Professor :)
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:

These aer a great Cigar, and for the price, they are hard if not impossible to beat. after my wallet returns from the ICU after my drew estates event, i think i'm going to grab a box of these.....
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    jj20030:

Great to see you Jimmy! Haven't really heard of or seen these much, what's the story on the Pryme's?
    , i have looked long and hard and would almost say theres no more to be found , i love them, im sure , well maybe that tony kept some for himself too?? this video may sum it up, not sure how long tony had this box himself, , ohh ive been lying low watching,lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_wp6QqpVSQ
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    I need to make an order of these need to try them out

lol forgot to quote "smoke em if you got em "
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    2 Padron 1964 Anniversary , Exclusivo, Habano, 5.5 X 50 2 Padron 1964 Anniversary, Exclusivo, Maduro, 5.5 X 50 2 Oliva Serie G Maduro , Belicoso, Maduro 2 Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario , Robusto, Habano 2 Oliva Serie O Maduro, Robusto, Maduro, 5 X 50
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got various Olivia V's and Torano's from Tony!! Looking good....
  • Options
    2 ea Weekend Blitz , My Father Elite Seleccion II Nice !!!. And the COTM Club arrived. Featured : 1 Cohiba Black Robusto. 1 The Griffins, Robusto 1 San Latano Oval Maduro, oval 5 x 52 1 Verdadero OSG, Toro 1 CAO Concert,Roadie
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Got my azz handed to me as did my son, Cael, by Trident! Also got a box that I had ordered that Ccom doesn't carry as well... Came partially damaged, but have already worked out an agreeable solution to both parties and issue resolved already in less than 12 hrs after receiving.

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    The current BBF is unreal...enjoy Brett
  • Options
    Thanks bro!
  • Options
    Saw an offer I could not refuse on one of the few maddy's I really like these days. image
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Got a second box on the way, this one the dress box, so yeah laying these all down for several years and won't touch them or send them away. This is one of the few times I will just age and do redux reviews to see how they change and what I can pick up as my palate grows as well.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Saw an offer I could not refuse on one of the few maddy's I really like these days. image
    Let me know how those are Dustin. Was ready to bite on some of them myself. Love a lot of their line. Just haven't tried that one.
  • Options
    I'll send one to ya in the trade bro. I think thy are fantastic honestly, and age extremely well.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    Got a second box on the way, this one the dress box, so yeah laying these all down for several years and won't touch them or send them away. This is one of the few times I will just age and do redux reviews to see how they change and what I can pick up as my palate grows as well.
    that gonna be tough LOL... Those things are like crack
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    I'll send one to ya in the trade bro. I think thy are fantastic honestly, and age extremely well.
    completely agree!! They plume nice as well but the balance of strength and flavor is awesome!!!!!! I can't get enough of them especially the robustos!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Wow Dustin I didn't intend to look like I was a beggin ! Really I wasn't. But I DO really appreciate it !! Now I am really concerned about what I sent ya ! LOL Thanks bro ! P.S. Next Time I place an Order for Stogies I will be sure to send one or two of them back at ya.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Dust... Do you need my addy too? LOL <3 You bro!
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Nice grab Dustin, I love those sticks, so yummy!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    agreed. I got a dress box from march 2011 and it is just amazing. Enjoy those Brett.
  • Options
    curtpick:
    catfishbluezz:
    Wow Dustin I didn't intend to look like I was a beggin ! Really I wasn't. But I DO really appreciate it !! Now I am really concerned about what I sent ya ! LOL Thanks bro ! P.S. Next Time I place an Order for Stogies I will be sure to send one or two of them back at ya.
    no need, we got a trade going bro, consider it part of it. If you like Padron Maddy, you'll like it.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Nice pick up Dustin those look nice.