Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Mr. John Gibson is allowing me to taste beer from lots of different places! image
    That breakfast Stout will warm you up Big! Love Founders stuff !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    curtpick:
    Bigshizza:
    Mr. John Gibson is allowing me to taste beer from lots of different places! image
    That breakfast Stout will warm you up Big! Love Founders stuff !

Founder's Breakfast Stout = pure bliss. An amazing stout!
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice selection of brews and sticks John.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Treated myself a bought a 10ct box of tatuaje La Verite 2009 robusto and a 10ct of the Churchill
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Rain:
    I need to pick up a MF Sampler. I've had a few, and none of them blew me away. I've been smoking for a while now, so I think I should check them out again.
    I should think from your likes that the MF would be a good fit! Happy smoking!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    Treated myself a bought a 10ct box of tatuaje La Verite 2009 robusto and a 10ct of the Churchill
    You have a PM
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Picked up the daily deal of the Perdomo Lot 23.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    JHewey:
    big chunks:
    You have a PM
    Replied sir
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Got a ton of love from my wife and dogs when I got home today. Done working in Kuwait, getting ready to start a new chapter in my life.

Back story: A few months ago, I donated my Combat Humidor for a raffle for the Soldiers.

Fast forward: I got home and waiting for me was a Combat Humidor filled with great sticks from my friend, Chip Morris.

Also picked up an FNH-9 for me, and one for the wife:

• Options
    Steve2010:
    Got a ton of love from my wife and dogs when I got home today. Done working in Kuwait, getting ready to start a new chapter in my life.

Back story: A few months ago, I donated my Combat Humidor for a raffle for the Soldiers.

Fast forward: I got home and waiting for me was a Combat Humidor filled with great sticks from my friend, Chip Morris.

Great Stuff Steve !!!!
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats and welcome home!!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Steve2010:

Welcome back man!!

PM to you!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Steve2010:

Nice pick-up all the way around Steve. Glad you made it home safe.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    ddubridge:
    Steve2010:

Seconded! Enjoy!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Steve2010:

I will 3rd that!! Welcome back Steve!!
  • Options
    Alec Bradley Prensado , Churchill, Habano 6 pc
    Tatuaje Havana VI , Gorditos, Habano 2 pc
    Padron , 4000, Maduro, 6.5 X 54, 5 pc
    Padron , Churchill, Habano, 6.9 X 46, 5pc
    Camacho Pre-Embargo , Pre-Embargo, Habano 1pc
    Oliva Master Blends III , Churchill, Maduro, 7 X 50, 4 pc
    Alec Bradley Family Blend, Churchill, 5pc
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Nice haul Curt!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    curtpick:
    Nice haul Curt!
    We'll see if the woman thinks so ! LOL
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Got my 25.00 dollar 40 count travel case humidor, and a couple drinks. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    My end of a box split. 002 001 003 A couple others I've been wanting to try
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    purchase from the Month jliu

purchase from Joe (thedjfish@comcast.net)
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Carlos Torano event tonight at local B&M. Split a box of Exodus 50 yrs copper label with my dad. Plus 5 free sticks ( 2 salutem and 2 masters and 1 1916 Cameroon) and a t-shirt and a coffee travel thermos. My dad took the shirt and thermos. And I also grabbed 2 Jaime Garcia Reserva especials and 3 my father flor da las antillas.
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    musicman3:
    Carlos Torano event tonight at local B&M. Split a box of Exodus 50 yrs copper label with my dad. Plus 5 free sticks ( 2 salutem and 2 masters and 1 1916 Cameroon) and a t-shirt and a coffee travel thermos. My dad took the shirt and thermos. And I also grabbed 2 Jaime Garcia Reserva especials and 3 my father flor da las antillas.
    Someone was at the Wharf
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    My end of a box split. 002 001 003 A couple others I've been wanting to try
    Be sure and give us your impression of these. I'm a big obsidian fan and these really have my interest.
  • Options
    Was able to put the numbers on it today. I think this one is finished. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Rail Jockey:
    Was able to put the numbers on it today. I think this one is finished. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Nice!!!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Steve2010:

Welcome back man!!

PM to you!
    Glad your back in the world safely brother,smoke up!
  • Options
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    C-LOVE:
    musicman3:
    Someone was at the Wharf
    Yes sir we were
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    When can we bid on it? Looks great!! Keep up the good work.