Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    pelirrojo:
    A hangover in a state I don't live, a realization I'm not in college any more but still love college girls, and a date next Friday.
    Excellent....you're still young so...enjoy yourself!
    young? You did see that guy on the vherf right?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    pelirrojo:
    A hangover in a state I don't live, a realization I'm not in college any more but still love college girls, and a date next Friday.
    He must have bribed them with cookies and beer money lmao :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    pelirrojo:
    maybe they thought he was santa with that beard.......sit on my lap little girl
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    90+ Irishman:
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    pelirrojo:
    Don't worry that's just a candy cane in my pocket :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    brianetz1:
    90+ Irishman:
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    pelirrojo:
    Don't worry that's just a candy cane in my pocket :P
    Did he offer to show them the elf in his pocket?
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Works every time.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Works every time.
    LOL.... hey little gurlie.....
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    curtpick:
    pelirrojo:
    Works every time.
    LOL.... hey little gurlie.....
    Everyone hide your daughters... Pelirrojo is on the prowl LMAO! Famous last words uttered... "don't worry this looks legit"
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Picked up my end of the a trade with jthanatos this weekend.Thanks again for the finds I will put them to good use

• Options
    Bombay:
    Picked up my end of the a trade with jthanatos this weekend.Thanks again for the finds I will put them to good use

Nice !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Um...are those there them infused seegars?
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Yes sir they are...the coffee (which, I believe has 100% replaced my blood) infusions
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Yes sir they are...the coffee (which, I believe has 100% replaced my blood) infusions
    I like the Red Eyes too.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    I like the Red Eyes too.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    I got Shizzed on today in a BIG way and am completely humbled and devastated Jim, thank you so much brother!!!! I have only smoked the Illusione 88 Maddy (which I loved btw thank you!) and the Jamie Garcia (which I found pairs brilliantly with a White Russian) before so I'm really jazzed to try the rest thank you!!!!!

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Well Rich aka rwheelright decided to return fire with some great aged sticks for the little wedding bomb I sent.. Really bombs aren't supposed to be paid back....WTF LOL Thank you for the wonderful sticks!!

And a great shirt from Susan aka Shizzsis on a return fire....Thank you very much!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:

I would just like to say, this cat was super cool after getting caught up in the BS of my other post. He is an awesome BOTL, and if anyone wants to bomb him real good, I got his addy.
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    Bombay:

I would just like to say, this cat was super cool after getting caught up in the BS of my other post. He is an awesome BOTL, and if anyone wants to bomb him real good, I got his addy.
    That really is a massive hit, can't tell you the last time I saw that many Dirty Rats in one place let alone a Partagas 150. In fact never seen one myself... Have they finally started to lose what made them awesome due to being too old or are they still killer?
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    Bombay:

That really is a massive hit, can't tell you the last time I saw that many Dirty Rats in one place let alone a Partagas 150. In fact never seen one myself... Have they finally started to lose what made them awesome due to being too old or are they still killer?
    First one I had was in middle of 2012, so I don't have much room to compare. It is still a darn good stick, and, at least to my crappy palate, a nice mix of flavors I like. That being said, the long aging shows, and it is very mild. Nothing but ice water with this for me.
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    Bombay:

First one I had was in middle of 2012, so I don't have much room to compare. It is still a darn good stick, and, at least to my crappy palate, a nice mix of flavors I like. That being said, the long aging shows, and it is very mild. Nothing but ice water with this for me.
    Cool thanks for the info, sounds good but does sound like it's almost getting too old in the next few years I'd imagine.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro. Magnificent cigar. The best hour + I have spent with a cigar in some time. I will dream about this cigar tonight.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    I got Shizzed on today in a BIG way and am completely humbled and devastated Jim, thank you so much brother!!!! I have only smoked the Illusione 88 Maddy (which I loved btw thank you!) and the Jamie Garcia (which I found pairs brilliantly with a White Russian) before so I'm really jazzed to try the rest thank you!!!!!

. Nice hit there Brett, what's the viaje in the end there bro?
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:

viaje full moon
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Some favs and hopefully some new favs.

Untitled
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Today was a El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro. Magnificent cigar. The best hour + I have spent with a cigar in some time. I will dream about this cigar tonight.
    Nice choice Tony! Tried one once but was so plugged I had to toss it after the first 3/4", need to revisit.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:

viaje full moon
    Yup Full Moon, and thanks Ray yeah Jim took a Shizz on me but good.
  • Options
    10 Pepin Blacks 1979s, 3 Ashton ESG Churchills.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Movie Trivia winnings from brianetz, couple favorites and some great looking new to me stuff!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:

viaje full moon
    Yup Full Moon, and thanks Ray yeah Jim took a Shizz on me but good.
    Thanks guys, just wondering