Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Picked up a little something for myself....Yahtzee!!!!
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Picked up a little something for myself....Yahtzee!!!!

Nice, those Regius white labels are very good.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Got a Cigar of the Month Package in the mail today...
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    A little trip to the b&m.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    Excellent choices Eric!!! Now get on V-Herf!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    A strike from the least coasters.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    winnings from the deer contest:

photo null_zpsad6c7f4e.jpg
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    ehehat:
    Excellent choices Eric!!! Now get on V-Herf!
    You can still buy those?? Hmmmmmm
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got a box of L40, 2 Nica Rustica, 2 Diesel Delirium and 1 Mayimbe.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scooter shot more some more bands,some ive not seen before.so looks like ive got work to do!! photo IMG_0379_zps53f24356.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Ohh happy day
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a sampler of ACID cigars. Again very fast delivery.

I don't know why but I like the C-Notes. Maybe it's because it is the first thing I tried after 7 years of not smoking and 2 weeks of looking for a smoke shop.

Don't know what to think of the Blondie other then I won't (on purpose) buy any. Should go with one of those overly sweet drinks with the little umbrella. It was the first time River sniffed one of my smokes and cocked his head as if to say, "your not gonna put that in your mouth.???").

I'll try a couple more today......who knows.?
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Ohh happy day
    niceeee....
    love mine, the built in punch is a life saver

it's a **** to adjust the flame though....gotta set it and forget it.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:
    Ohh happy day
    niceeee....

totally agree. It is my go to lighter, and never fails me.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Got a sampler of ACID cigars. Again very fast delivery.

I don't know why but I like the C-Notes. Maybe it's because it is the first thing I tried after 7 years of not smoking and 2 weeks of looking for a smoke shop.

Don't know what to think of the Blondie other then I won't (on purpose) buy any. Should go with one of those overly sweet drinks with the little umbrella. It was the first time River sniffed one of my smokes and cocked his head as if to say, "your not gonna put that in your mouth.???").

I'll try a couple more today......who knows.?

I love the C-notes as well! for as "floral" as acid cigars seem to be, the c-notes have the right amount of potpourri for the amount of time for the burn. Any more then that and i get overwhelmed at the flavor. My Wife sure liked the blondie... but i found it just so-so.

Aj
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:
    Ohh happy day
    niceeee....

totally agree. It is my go to lighter, and never fails me.
    Set it and forget it is the best method. Between full and empty there is not a lot of change in the flame with out adjustment.

Love this lighter. Two built in punches on the side ( one small, one big ). At the price I got these I'd buy a dozen if I could.
  • Options
    Went to the lounge today (not my normal one) and to use their lounge you have to buy two cigars so picked up these two so I could smoke :)

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Went to the lounge today (not my normal one) and to use their lounge you have to buy two cigars so picked up these two so I could smoke :)

did you get that box also or is that yours a??cause its pretty bad a$$

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    90+ Irishman:

Very sexy bro.
  • Options
    twistedstem:
    90+ Irishman:

Thanks man that's mine and it's my travel humidor that 0Patience got for me, love the thing it's awesome, called the Tat Monster Humidor.
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    It's on now #xboxone
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    It's on now #xboxone
    Sweetness!!
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    My box of Fallen Angels arrived today. Robusto. Love these. CCOM gave me the 10% berfday coupon. Went towards these. Enjoying with a couple fingers of Knob Creek single Barrel. Also, cold here today. Picked up this 32000 btu propane heater. Keeps the garage heated enough with door partially open. Also lit the fallen angel off it within seconds. :-)
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    I and Jiunn did a trade. Some beer for two OSOKs.
    Well,This is what Jiunn calls a couple of OSOKS. I'm stoked to try all of these !
    Jiunn I hope the beer made it in one piece may man. Let me know and thanks so much !
    These are greatly appreciated !

Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Awesome package Jiunn and congrats Curt, couldn't have happened to a nicer old fart!!!
  • Options
    #90+ Irishman
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    #90+ Irishman
    I know exactly what that is and what it means..... And it is bad-fvcking-azz Drew thank you! Oh and hope you are ready for my version of thank you :)
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    ddubridge:
    #90+ Irishman
    I know exactly what that is and what it means..... And it is bad-fvcking-azz Drew thank you! Oh and hope you are ready for my version of thank you :)

What the heck is that shotglass looking thing? Looks like a glass made for drinking absinthe.
  • Options
    my local b&m had a tasting today.for the release of the new san cristobal revelations got me a free cigar along with a fre shot glass,a cigar to take home and hit them up for some free boxes..awesome day!! sancristobal cigar photo IMG_0382_zps6e24b14e.jpg and hit the hobby store for a new cutting mat. cutting board photo IMG_0385_zpsf02e7b13.jpg

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    my local b&m had a tasting today.for the release of the new san cristobal revelations got me a free cigar along with a fre shot glass,a cigar to take home and hit them up for some free boxes..awesome day!! sancristobal cigar photo IMG_0382_zps6e24b14e.jpg and hit the hobby store for a new cutting mat. cutting board photo IMG_0385_zpsf02e7b13.jpg
    let me know how that stick is Vance. I really enjoy the SC line of smokes and have been thinking about getting some of the revelation to try.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961