Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    let me know how they are...i dont think I have ever had any sun grown wrappers from rocky or from ccom
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna review one tomorrow for my own enjoyment and for those who haven't gotten em yet so stay tuned Sir!
  • Options
    let me know please! I am very curious about these little devils
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    box of sun grown coronas should be waiting for me at the house tonight.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Got my PIF pkg from thewelder, stellar pkg man!!

I also stopped in at my B&M

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Some awesome Gurkhas and a few Cain NUBs.

• Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    stephen_hannibal:
    Some awesome Gurkhas and a few Cain NUBs.

burn that evil and drink that killians irish red. one of my favorite beers.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    JdN antano in a new size. its 46 x 5 (estimated) with a tapered head.

hope this little guy is good. it smells great.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Ordered up 5 Ccom Sungrown, Davidoff Maduro, 3 LFD airbenders, and a Macanudo Maddy. Can't wait till they get here!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    1 box ccom sungrown torps, 4 boxes A. Fernandez Sig robustos. Should all be here Wed.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Not TODAY, but recently I've received a new Palio cutter... That thing looks cool and I've only used it once but it was the best cutter I've used in quite some time...

I've also just received the NEW Sharpie Liquid Pencils... Goes on like a pen, but is erasable within 24 hours and permanent after that! I'm a nerd I know!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    HOLY CRAP!!!!! LASSY?

• Options
    Lasabar:

I've also just received the NEW Sharpie Liquid Pencils... Goes on like a pen, but is erasable within 24 hours and permanent after that! I'm a nerd I know!
    no, that actually sounds totally sweet.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    Lasabar:

I want one, fine point to draw out cabinets.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    kuzi16:
    Lasabar:

It comes in a 0.5mm lead... Office depot has it, Just google Sharpie Liquid Pencil

Totally sweet, the only draw back is that since it's applied with a hard metal tip that when you erase it, you do have an impression in the paper from the hard tip... but very similar to a regular hard pencil
  • Options
    tkohlertkohler Posts: 70
    My CCom order arrived today...
  • Options
    very nice order bro! I picked up a padron 64 at one of the local shops today for only 10 bucks! last one so they gave me half off....and they also have a cabinet(3000ct with 12 pull out shelves) they may sell me for 500 bucks or so....we will see.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Went and had a couple cigars with a BOTL around here, and he hooked me up with an LFD double press, Liga T52, and a Ramon Allones ISOM...
  • Options
    tkohler:
    Is that the Bugati lighter??? Mine is on the way, let me know if you like it!
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the Bugatti lighter with the Nub sampler awhile back. It's great. Saved me some cash in buying a punch cutter as well.
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    cabinetmaker:
    kuzi16:
    Lasabar:

It comes in a 0.5mm lead... Office depot has it, Just google Sharpie Liquid Pencil

Totally sweet, the only draw back is that since it's applied with a hard metal tip that when you erase it, you do have an impression in the paper from the hard tip... but very similar to a regular hard pencil
    I did, going to pick some up tomorrow.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    Lasabar:
    cabinetmaker:
    kuzi16:
    Lasabar:

I did, going to pick some up tomorrow.
    Sweet! But don't go to the store, Sharpie says that the things aren't release until September, and the Online Office Depot is the only place I could find them.... The store may not have them...

But if they do, let me know!
  • Options
    tkohlertkohler Posts: 70
    Lasabar:
    tkohler:
    Is that the Bugati lighter??? Mine is on the way, let me know if you like it!

Yeah, thats the bugatti lighter allright. I've got a Xikar Eris which is nice, but this bugatti lighter kicks the xikars butt, much hotter flame, seems to light cigars bit more quickly. I don't like to puff on my cigars when lighting, so I tend to also use a lot of fuel, the Bugatti seems to hold quite a bit, where my Xikar I can only get about 2.5-3 cigars out of it before needing a refill. I do however like that you can adjust the flame on the Xikar with your fingernail, but I don't think I'll need to adjust the Bugatti up or down through its fuel tank, it seems very solid.
  • Options
    tkohler:
    Yeah, thats the bugatti lighter allright. I've got a Xikar Eris which is nice, but this bugatti lighter kicks the xikars butt, much hotter flame, seems to light cigars bit more quickly. I don't like to puff on my cigars when lighting, so I tend to also use a lot of fuel, the Bugatti seems to hold quite a bit, where my Xikar I can only get about 2.5-3 cigars out of it before needing a refill. I do however like that you can adjust the flame on the Xikar with your fingernail, but I don't think I'll need to adjust the Bugatti up or down through its fuel tank, it seems very solid.
    i have that lighter as well.

its a good one. the other lighter (and the one i use more often) is the Xikar Executive lighter. i have found that most Xikars have small tanks. its pretty much my only problem with Xikar.

i dont like a flame quite as hot as the B-1 can produce, so i cranked mine way down. makes the butane last even longer.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    kuzi16:
    tkohler:

its a good one. the other lighter (and the one i use more often) is the Xikar Executive lighter. i have found that most Xikars have small tanks. its pretty much my only problem with Xikar.

i dont like a flame quite as hot as the B-1 can produce, so i cranked mine way down. makes the butane last even longer.
    A bunch of us got these from various deals here on CCOM. I know that everytime that I herf with Tat6 we both bring our Bugatti's and a few herfs ago I actually tried to take his by mistake. After I fig. out mine was in my pocket we put down our weapons and went back to smoking. Needless to say I love mine and am very sad that I lost the other one that I had. Was going to gift it to my cousin who has been wanting a torch lighter.
  • Options
    Found a shop that carries some aged cigars and things that are hard to come by at a decent price. They carry the regular stuff too, not to mention have a different feel then any other B&M that I have been in.....thats prob. because it's right off from campus. From what I am told the owner took over the place from his father and has a basement in his house that he has turned into a humidor. Nice part is that it is not too far of a drive for me.

So here is what I got
    Comacho Liberty 2005,
    Opus X perfection #5 aged a year prior to being sold,
    Kristoff Maduro (wanted to revisit this)
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    kuzi16:
    tkohler:

A bunch of us got these from various deals here on CCOM. I know that everytime that I herf with Tat6 we both bring our Bugatti's and a few herfs ago I actually tried to take his by mistake. After I fig. out mine was in my pocket we put down our weapons and went back to smoking. Needless to say I love mine and am very sad that I lost the other one that I had. Was going to gift it to my cousin who has been wanting a torch lighter.
    i was at the B&M with mine once.
    a bunch of the guys were like " i have a zippo with the ford emblem on it" or Chevy emblem, and one even had one with the Porsche emblem.
    i pull my lighter out and say "Mine is made by Bugattii"

...my lighter can beat up your lighter...
  • Options
    lol nice!...
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    tkohler:

My adjuster is turned all the way down and it still produces a pretty big flame. I have some problems with it sometimes, but overall I really like my Bugatti. I noticed at my B&M the other day that Vectors makes a very similar looking lighter.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    Sandman1am:
    kuzi16:
    tkohler:

i was at the B&M with mine once.
    a bunch of the guys were like " i have a zippo with the ford emblem on it" or Chevy emblem, and one even had one with the Porsche emblem.
    i pull my lighter out and say "Mine is made by Bugattii"

...my lighter can beat up your lighter...
    LOL and then drive circles around it....by itself.