Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    i'm thinking tax return time next year i might get one... if the mrs okays it...
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    go check out the pics i put up .....only set me back 400 bucks used from a shop but its badass
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Viper, Jaime Garcia (very solid stick that I smoked right away) JDN Antano Torp that I also smoked right away, Estaban Carreras Habano, and a freebie Acid Deep Dish (well 2nd freebie) from Drew Estate Rep David who was a pure blast to talk to about all brands and not just Drew Estates.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Picked up a 5 pack of Por Larranaga Regional Ed. Suiza Valiosos

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I got a pissed off feeling when my girlfriend lost/had stolen her $600 iPhone 4 during a night out at the bar...

Then I received relier when she came home WITH it, so she found it and it wasn't stolen

Then to look into the camera lens and find moisture inside the phone and it won't turn on.....
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Picked up a 5 pack of Por Larranaga Regional Ed. Suiza Valiosos

• Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    I got my trade from Ozzie, aka redtailhawkoz. three folsom cigars and a house blend sun grown torpedo.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Rode the Harley to a b&m in Fishers, IN. Long ride but worth it. Picked up 2 AF hemi maduros, 2 LFD Cabinets, and a couple of others recommended to me. Good day indeed.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    After a nice lazy Saturday nap I found these had come. Nice way to wake up.

• Options
    Im horrible jealous...let me know if u want to let 5 of those bad boys out of that box and coming my way!
  • Options
    ordered a couple of liga privada no9 robustos and a couple of Liga privada UNICO SERIES DIRTY RATS... jyeah... and a Xikar HC collection 4 finger ashtray... so. thats a sh*t ton of money over the past few days... seriously need to hold off for a while. meh. i get paid friday and i have Fri,Sat, and Sunday off this weekend. so clearly saturday is a Guinness/Cigar day and watching PENN STATE football.
  • Options
    and what do you know. i hit 300. and it only took over a year. ha
  • Options
    I hit 1000 in under like 8 months lol...my fingers are post whores lol
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Lasabar:
    I got a pissed off feeling when my girlfriend lost/had stolen her $600 iPhone 4 during a night out at the bar...

Then I received relier when she came home WITH it, so she found it and it wasn't stolen

Then to look into the camera lens and find moisture inside the phone and it won't turn on.....
    Throw it in a zip lock baggie filled with Rice STAT!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317

Got and order from last week and a nice retaliation Nuke from Hwang... He hooked me up with some sweet Oliveros and a couple G.A.R.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

Got and order from last week and a nice retaliation Nuke from Hwang... He hooked me up with some sweet Oliveros and a couple G.A.R.
    Sweet. Glad you like the package, Stephen. Hope you like them. Couldn't manage to sneak in the Gurkha Micro-batches because of my small budget, but I managed to push in GAR, CCom Sungrown, and every Oliveros line that CCom has thanks to Kelly.
  • Options
    Got my box of AF hemi maduro work of arts, a 5er of Kristoff Maduros and a kristoff sampler. Oh yea my cotm came today. Gotta start smokin that's for sure.
  • Options
    Ironworker63Ironworker63 Posts: 185
    Today I got a five pack of CAO America Potomac and a five pack of the Oliva Serie G Robusto. I guess I'll just have to wait....PATIENTLY!!! or maybe not.
  • Options
    two fuente Maduros, and 3 rocky 99 vintage
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Two packages today, one from j0z3r and one from jetmech.

j0z3r's

From Packages

Joe didn't like that bomb I had sent him so he retaliates with a **** H Upmann ISOM along with the MAW package. Holy Christ, Joe, I just got the locks changed on my door! You are officially Ccom's one-man Make a Wish Foundation.

jetmech's

From Packages

Some awesome sticks including a Vigilante, which is something I've never heard of before. Really excited to try it out.

Thanks for Joe and Vinny, I now have one each of the Forum Blend Sumatra and Maduro. Thank you guys so much for giving me the opportunity to try these near mythical sticks.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Tony - that Padilla 1932 oscuro is a terrible, terrible cigar. You should send it to me so I can properly destroy it. :)
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    Tony - that Padilla 1932 oscuro is a terrible, terrible cigar. You should send it to me so I can properly destroy it. :)
    So I've heard...
  • Options
    10 Pepin my father le bijou petite robustos
    10 601 red habano robustos
  • Options
    3 of the new Tatuaje Petit Cazadores Reserva.
  • Options

got my first order o boxes and a herf. Can't wait to empty em.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    t_evan50:

got my first order o boxes and a herf. Can't wait to empty em.
    Freaking sweet!!!!!

• Options
    Xikar HC series ashtray...
  • Options
    dam....did someone win the lotto or something.....lol
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got in a 5 pack of the CAO Potomac (for 9/11) and a 15ct Herf-a-dor + my Fun & Games winnings from surfingzeeko.
  • Options
    what do those look like...i never heard of them before