undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    5 - Diesel
    5 - La Perla Habana Morado
    5 - La Perla Hanana Rojo
    10 - Gran Habano Vintage 2002
    2 - Cu-Avana Intenso
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    I got 5 of the CAO costa rica vegas edition.
  • Options
    dang so many CAO's that i never got to hear of until now
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    dang so many CAO's that i never got to hear of until now
    the new costa rica blend...from what im told is super rare. something about only selling it thru 8 companies. pm joey.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    PIF from Cigar Sherlock! He is the man!

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Stopped in at my local:

Also got my end of a trade with t_evan50

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Stopped in at my local:

Those Libanos look like some beauty's! Nice Haul! (And a BBF on the side!)
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Got a box of Liberty 2009s, Tatuaje L'Espirits De Verite (thanks to a Tim/Alex), and two Partagas 150s (hope to have soon) :) Great week so far...need to slow down as I'm spending all of my Iraq-tax free income lol
  • Options
    got a box of Diesel Unlimited in 7x58 size.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I just ordered the Daily Deal (RP 1961 Torpedos)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    where did u get these at?
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    5 camacho trip mad 10 tat cabiguan robusto xtra 5 monti media noche 5 dpg 601 blue
  • Options
    I never had a camacho triple maduro but hear they are amazing....so I just called ccom and ordered up 5 New diesel unlimited, one gran habano conneticut, and one ccom purple label
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I never had a camacho triple maduro but hear they are amazing....so I just called ccom and ordered up 5 New diesel unlimited, one gran habano conneticut, and one ccom purple label
    me either , wanted to try them.
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    Tatuaje ashtray. i gotta stop bidding on things figuring "meh i wont win that"
  • Options
    Picked up a few today, but after seeing them the last couple times at my local B&M I finally decided to pick up the Camacho 2010 Liberty Series. I have not had the chance to try any of the previous years but im pretty excited to try this one, although i'll probably let it rest a while.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received 2 samples of Velvet Cigars and a store sent me a CAO LaTraviata, La Aurora 107, and a Special Don Thomas according to my wife. I am out of town until tonight or tomorrow.
  • Options
    got a San lotano maduro today....they arent on the market, but my local shop as a rep staying with him for the weekend here, so he gave the shop a handful of them when I was in there....also, I got a special rum infused cigar from him as well, and also bought a camacho triple maduro.....smells amazing. He has some accessories like hats, and has a bunch of drew estates hats, like the army kinda ones, and my gf put one on and asked how much, he turned to me, asked if I liked it on her, I said yes of course its hot, and he just gave it to her....awesome shop owner....couldnt have asked for more.... Going back on monday to enjoy a cigar from him, and will probably see if I can convince him to sell me a Fuente picture he has which is just badass....lol.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    nice haul Joey ^ ^
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Got the Diesel Unlimited and two CAO America for 9/11. Just waiting til it's shipped to me :)
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Diamondog:
    Stopped in at my local:

Those Libanos look like some beauty's! Nice Haul! (And a BBF on the side!)
    Dumb question maybe... is the Bolivar on the end an ISOM? Just curious cause I have one from a BORK's contest I believe...
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Hayblet:
    Dumb question maybe... is the Bolivar on the end an ISOM? Just curious cause I have one from a BORK's contest I believe...
    Yes, it is a Bolivar belicosos finos, great stick!
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Mailman just dropped a package with two 5-packs of Diesel Shorty's

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Box of Ccom brazilian label coronas, 5 red labels, 2 diesel unlimiteds.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hit by the sniper!

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Hit by the sniper!

Awesome hit, is that a Perdomo Lot 23 Nub? Also lemme know how The Egg is... been kinda leery about buying one but want to also just for uniqueness
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Yeah... it's a Lot 23/NUB thing... and I'm going to have to carve out some serious time for that EGG.

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I got 2 RP edge and 2 RP Sungrown from a great BOTL (Bigjohn125) andI was gifted 1 RYJ (ISOM) label and 2 Cohiba (ISOM) label, 1 of which I promptly smoked on the way home from work. Good day indeed.
  • Options
    got my flight sampler of the Diesel Unlimited which I promptly smoked the 6x60 was darn tasty but little bitter towards the end.