Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Got my CCom shipment today, pretty fast too (especially for Iraq) in just 5 days!! Got: Cu-Avana 5 Vegas Gold Ccom Brazilian (going to give it another try) Perdomo Lot 23 Macanudo Diplomat Maduro Romeo Y J Real Verdadero 2x Kelly's Tues deal :)
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Nick2021:
    Got my CCom shipment today, pretty fast too (especially for Iraq) in just 5 days!! Got: Cu-Avana 5 Vegas Gold Ccom Brazilian (going to give it another try) Perdomo Lot 23 Macanudo Diplomat Maduro Romeo Y J Real Verdadero 2x Kelly's Tues deal :)
    Hey Nick, what size stick did you order those C.COM Brazilians in? I have tried them all and I think the Corona blows all the others out of the water. The wrapper to filler ratio must be just right in this size cause this is and has been for a long time one of my favorite sticks. The fact that they are so cheap, is all bonus !
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got my mooch package from Millennium...thanks bro.
  • Options
    I got the full bodied Premium Sampler today.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I ordered todays Daily Deal. Couldn't pass up a bargain on the Man O Wars. Didn't need the ashtray, or want to pay to ship it either but as usual Jeff Jackson fixed me up with a few free sticks instaed of the ashtray.
    Can never have too many Man O Wars on hand, and I was geting low.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    Nick2021:
    Hey Nick, what size stick did you order those C.COM Brazilians in? I have tried them all and I think the Corona blows all the others out of the water. The wrapper to filler ratio must be just right in this size cause this is and has been for a long time one of my favorite sticks. The fact that they are so cheap, is all bonus !
    I got the Robusto size...going to let it rest for about 1-2 weeks then fire her up! Will let you know!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net sends me my movie trivia pack that contains

Bahia Maduro, Bahia Trinidad, Padilla Hybrid, Padilla Habano, CAO L’Anniversaire Maduro, and a Diesel! firetruckguy sends me his package from the lotto where his daughter picked my name. :D

Nub Connecticut, Diesel Shorty, Cain SL Habano, Felipe II, 5Vegas Miami, La Floridita Premium, Gurkha Centurian, Oliva Connecticut Reserve, Padilla Series 68, Diesel, Perdomo Habano, Man O’ War Ruination, G2 Turbo, and a Carlos Torano Fortress!
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Wow lcpleel, you got some fantastic deliveries there. I just started with cigars again, so currently I only have a few TobaK Especials, and an MX2. But within about 8 hours, I should be receiving: Diesel, Unholy Cocktai ,5 Vegas Gold Maduro, El Mejor Espresso, Ccom Brazilian Label, Man O' War Ruination, Cain Nub Maduro
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    laker1963:
    Nick2021:

I just actually ordered some stuff from Kelly and it happened to be house blends in the corona size.
    10 x Brazilian Corona
    10 x Sun Grown Corona
    1 x Corojo Corona
    1 x Cuban Corona

Looks like I am going to be giving the house labels a try this time around
  • Options
    Just got my order. A few need a little resting time in my humidor, but the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro smells so amazing. I really can't wait to light that bad boy up
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    PsychoSJG:
    Just got my order. A few need a little resting time in my humidor, but the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro smells so amazing. I really can't wait to light that bad boy up
    Let those 5 vegas rest.....its hard put it makes them so much better. I know its hard to do, as i just got my second order of them. and they are calling me out!
  • Options
    vegassparky:
    PsychoSJG:
    Let those 5 vegas rest.....its hard put it makes them so much better. I know its hard to do, as i just got my second order of them. and they are calling me out!
    Haha, I'll try really hard to, but idk if I'll last. I also got my Diesel and Ruination, but the MOW is rock hard and a lil dry, so I already have to wait on that.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    vegassparky:
    PsychoSJG:
    2nd that. I had my second one last night with 2 months rest and it was WAY better than when fresh!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    just ordered today's DD, been wanting to give the Diesel Unlimiteds a try.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Diamondog:

Thats one of the most beautiful things I've seen in a long time!!! Damn I love the LFD line.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    yumm... i think ill smoke one tonight..
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    I am hoping I can pick some up in the DR next week...
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    10 Cubao no.5's and a Camacho wooden cigar mold. 7x48
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    martymcg43:
    Did you get that cigar mold here? I was gonna call in and see if they had them or could get them.
  • Options
    unfortunately not...
  • Options
    Rob1110:
    martymcg43:
    Did you get that cigar mold here? I was gonna call in and see if they had them or could get them.
    PM...
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    Today I got a box of 5V limitada 2008, a box of Cain torps and a box of diesel UHC.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Was supposed to get 20 Diesel Unlimited belicosos, but instead I got 10 of those and 10 6x60. Not terribly happy about the mixup, but there should be no problem sending them back and getting the right ones.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

Sweet bro!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    stephen_hannibal:

Magnum 46? Jealous of it. Looks great. Heard good things about the LGCs too.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got some 13th Floor Foundation for a giveaway and a couple for myself
  • Options
    I got a pretty good package today. Got: Camacho Triple Maduro, some vegas 5 maduros, a Diesel unlimited, my fav MX2, a Nub Maduro, and a Gurkha Black Dragon (which after telling Andy that the wrapper was peeling a bit, he's sending me another and letting me keep this one. And this is after he just send me the MOW sample 3 pack for spending a little under the $100, and Before the deal was offered. I really love these people)
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Diamondog:
    Re: Laker: They have 7 from that box left....send me your info plz...
    Sent sir...
    are these what you were talking about?