Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Stopped in the B&M today to pick up some cigars on the way to watch the (disappointing) game at a friend's house. They smoke flavored cigars, but my awesome soon-to-be-wife urged me to grab a few for myself. Made out with:

Kristoff Criollo Robusto
    JDN Dark Corojo Martillo
    Hemingway WoaM

LOVE THAT WOMAN!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I picked up two Opus X Double Corona at a local B&M. Never had this size. The owner was telling me that the rep came in and was saying that he was lucky and most people don't get that size. Now, whether that is true or not is another story but the price was decent. $25 each.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Got a 5 pk of the Intenso in the churchill size along with a 10 cigar sampler with 2 Cain F's, 2 MOW Ruination (which I've still never tried), 2 more Intenso toros, 2 Padilla Miamis, and 2 ITC Fuerte maduros. Nice to have 15 new smokes to help restock the humi a little.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    3 MX3s. Very excited since the MX2 is my fav and was the first cigar I enjoyed
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    PsychoSJG:
    3 MX3s. Very excited since the MX2 is my fav and was the first cigar I enjoyed
    I keep meaning to pick some of these up.... guess I know what I'm doing this weekend.

• Options
    TokinstogieTokinstogie Posts: 46 ✭✭
    box of COA Anniversary maduro box of RP 90s about 80 sticks in assorted samplers. That time o the year
    I was going to say, maybe it's time I quit drinking and smoking, tear down all the Vargas girl posters and straighten out my life. But I won't.....
  • Options
    SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    Gurkha triple ligero toro Gurkha signature 101 maduro robusto On special at CI. Can't wait for the triple ligero!!!
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    A sling and vicodin from the DR.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    sirfoster83:
    So what is the problem?
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I got a handful of the La Perla Habano Rojos and Morados to try today.
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    laker1963:
    sirfoster83:
    So what is the problem?
    thinks its a partial tear. Have to rest it a week and go back if it hasn't improved
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    got in 20 gurkha shaggys, and ten lfd maduro chisels!!! .....oh also, GOT A NEW PUPPY! pics to be up tommorrow night if i find my camera! lol...a cute 8 week old german shep.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Russ55:
    I got a handful of the La Perla Habano Rojos and Morados to try today.
    same here, plus some of the original blend and Cobre blend. Smoking a rojo now that I had to put down a few hours ago and it tastes just the same, no bitterness or ashtray taste.
  • Options
    Schrooz:
    Gurkha triple ligero toro Gurkha signature 101 maduro robusto On special at CI. Can't wait for the triple ligero!!!
    Hey brother, just a note since you're still new, but we do have a forum rule that we don't mention what site we got a deal from other than Cigar.com. Since the guys here at Ccom provide this forum for us and we have been asked directly by Alex not to mention other sites here. Not tryin to be an ass just a heads up man.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    sirfoster83:
    laker1963:
    sirfoster83:
    So what is the problem?
    thinks its a partial tear. Have to rest it a week and go back if it hasn't improved
    Abdominal tear? That can be painful...
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I got 4 Twitter cigars and 3 Nestor Miranda Art Deco's
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Hayblet:

Twitter cigars? What's this? Please enlighten me....this is the first time I've ever cared about something related to Twitter.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    doromath:
    Hayblet:

Twitter cigars? What's this? Please enlighten me....this is the first time I've ever cared about something related to Twitter.
    I assume he's talking about the La Aurora 107, which was basically invented for and by the twitterbotls.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926

• Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    That was quick!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    A thing of Beauty!!!!!

Though finding a place to put these is another story.... I might have to break out my cabi! though where to put it... oh man.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I just got some of the LFD ligero chisels in myself!!!!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    A thing of Beauty!!!!!

Though finding a place to put these is another story.... I might have to break out my cabi! though where to put it... oh man.
    Thanks a **** lot Squirrel! Not I just stained my work pants looking at those... How am I going to cover this spot up? lol Nice looking haul!
  • Options
    sorry buddy. I almost bought a box of those tat j21's but I figured I'd try them first.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    doromath:
    Hayblet:

I assume he's talking about the La Aurora 107, which was basically invented for and by the twitterbotls.
    it'a the La Aurora 107 Lancero so basically a Twitter vitola ^ ^
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    phobicsquirrel:
    sorry buddy. I almost bought a box of those tat j21's but I figured I'd try them first.
    Is that a box of LFD Salomons, and a box of LFD Salomon maduros??? WOW. Thumbs up dude.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I just got some of the LFD ligero chisels in myself!!!!
    great smokes, but even better with some nice rest. funny though, I had one right from my shop and another right from a box I picked up. For some reason the one at the shop was very smooth. the fresh one from the box definitely needed some rest. btw you have a pm!
  • Options
    docbp87:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Is that a box of LFD Salomons, and a box of LFD Salomon maduros??? WOW. Thumbs up dude.
    yes they are. I'm dying to light one of them maddy's.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Stopped in at my local and picked a couple treats up

• Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    Got three Warlock toro's