Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    PuroFreak:
    phobicsquirrel:
    A thing of Beauty!!!!!

Though finding a place to put these is another story.... I might have to break out my cabi! though where to put it... oh man.
    Thanks a **** lot Squirrel! Not I just stained my work pants looking at those... How am I going to cover this spot up? lol Nice looking haul!

I nearly Sh I t my pants reading this! HA! funny - Great sticks there too! im gonna have to check out picking some of these up.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    wwhwang:
    ..Nice! I see you picked up some San Miguel as well. Lemme know how they are.
    Yeah, you kept saying how you wanted some. It caught my interest.

• Options
    My San Lotano sampler and gordos came it..looking forward to hitting those up this weekend. Although, still a little upset I slept in the day those 5 Vegas classics were on DD. Seeing all you guys buying 4 fivers at a time shows why they went so fast lol
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got 2 pairs of new euro wiper blades for my S. Haven't replaced the old one for almost 4.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Stopped in at my local, grabbed the Opus and he gave me the Ramone Allones regional asked me to try it out, who am I to say no...

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Received my San Lotano sampler and a fiver of San Miguel toros. Lit up a San Miguel and am enjoying it, took a shot in the dark on that one and it looks like a good choice.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got in a 5 pack of Camacho SLR Maduro Rothschild.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Got my XIkar Crossover back from Xikar warranty.

Awhile back, I bought one off Ebay for about $40, and the damn thing never lit - filled it with butane, clicked like crazy, and adjusted the knob all over the place. So I sent it back 2 weeks ago; the new one they sent me works great; lights on the second click every time and no sputtering. That's why I keep buying Xikar - lifetime warranty and great CS :)
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Diamondog:
    Stopped in at my local, grabbed the Opus and he gave me the Ramone Allones regional asked me to try it out, who am I to say no...

Nice. Dying to try the new RA Superiores. I have heard that they are already available... but haven't seen them anywhere.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I got 5 Olivero's eight zero preferido's, a fiver of Gurkha Centurions, a fiver of RP Edge Lites, a fiver of LaCuna Bin 85's and a fiver of Professer Sila's
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Diamondog:

What a beautiful sight :)
  • Options
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Got my part of the MoW Chest split. Man I didn't realize these things were 6x60. They're friggin huge!!! Can't wait to try one of the maduros!
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    docbp87:
    jealous... much...
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Damn, I wish I had some.
  • Options
    Got myself a Macanudo Cru Royale and a LFD Airbender CHISEL
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Did you take my box of Tats Doc? Tim e-mailed me saying he had a box for me and when I called in the next day he said someone had sold it on him even though he had it reserved. I'm hoping they get more in but it's doubtful.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got a box of Perdomo ESV '91 Phantom maduro. Also got 10 San Miguel belicosos, really digging that cigar.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    A 5 pack of Graycliff Professionale Robustos, and a 5 pack of Cu-Avana Intenso Torpedos.
  • Options
    GarheadGarhead Posts: 41
    Picked up a box of Gurkha Cuban Legacy's and a 5 pack of AJ's new blend Ave Maria's. Can't wait to try both! The Ave's will have to wait until late November...only 5. Can't burn one OTT like I normally do!
  • Options
    Rob1110:
    Did you take my box of Tats Doc? Tim e-mailed me saying he had a box for me and when I called in the next day he said someone had sold it on him even though he had it reserved. I'm hoping they get more in but it's doubtful.
    I did not get that box from Tim, no, but he had one with my name on it, so it may still be available... I'm not sure. I got that from a retailer that had those fancy trick or treat Tatuaje bags with the boxes.
    Can't wait to light one up on Halloween.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I got 10 G2 Turbo's a fiver of MOW Virtue's and a fiver of Gurkha Symphony Robusto's #4 ........ A nice little haul and my coolidor is nearly stuffed to the gills .
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I plan on picking up a couple A. Turrent Triple Play maduros today. That is, if the B&M still has them... Those things have been selling like crazy around here!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I think i got one of those at a event last week...didnt smoke it though..lol.....oh well, but today i got a ton of cigars for the troops .....and also got two boxes of La vieja brazilian maduros which im splitting with others
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    A few samplers and a few singles.

First time trying to post a picture, so I really hope the thing shows up.

• Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    i got my San Lotano 3 pack from Zeebra... Awesome. they smell delicious. also got 2 20 count humidors(impulse buy. don't know why) a 5 pack of Graycliff 1666 PG's and a 5 pack of AB harvest 97 robustos.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Okay. The other day I'm reading the AAA maduro thread started by Oz. I posted that I had two of each left and was saving them for a good occasion and get some rest on them. Then, I read a post by acsamples79 that he missed them and would have liked to try them. He even mentioned that he was willing to trade an Opus X for them. He put an "lol" after it so I thought he was joking around. I PM'd him and told him I would send him the AAA and AAA Maduro Forum Blend and three mystery sticks for 5 sticks with no clue what's coming. Today I got the package and they are as follows. . .

Fuente Fuente Opux X
    Romeo y Julieta Dukes 09 LE (Certified ISOM)
    Padilla Series 68
    Alec Bradley Harvest Habano 1997
    Alec Bradley Tempus

And as a bonus extra stick, he threw in a Ramon Allones Special Select (ISOM). I PM'd him telling him that we are either new best friends or I'm going to kill him for sending me so much for so little.

I'm going to copy and paste this in the good traders thread also.
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    docbp87:
    Damn, I wish I had some.
    ****, I have 9 days on my deployment left. I figured I would wait until I get back before ordering anymore cigars since my wife has been bombarded with all kinds of deliveries...last week I got an e-mail which I could not believe! I inquired about whether CCom could help me in locating a box about 2-3 weeks ago...and when I was almost asleep an e-mail popped up and they had found one! I will send you a cigar when I get back along with some other goodies...how does that sound? Always willing to help a CCom BOTL out...especially a fellow soldier! :-)
  • Options
    Scored a 10 ct box of Tat "The Face," a box of T110s (yes, I somehow managed to snag a box by luck), and about 3 Tat Franks (if the deal doesn't fall through). Was telling my wife I would wait until I get home to buy anymore cigars...but I couldn't resist :) Will have to post photos of everything when I get home in ten days. I'm using all of my hunting money to buy cigars lol...plus after Alex's postings I think I will deplete my cigar funds for Nov very fast lol
  • Options
    Nick2021:
    ****, I have 9 days on my deployment left. I figured I would wait until I get back before ordering anymore cigars since my wife has been bombarded with all kinds of deliveries...last week I got an e-mail which I could not believe! I inquired about whether CCom could help me in locating a box about 2-3 weeks ago...and when I was almost asleep an e-mail popped up and they had found one! I will send you a cigar when I get back along with some other goodies...how does that sound? Always willing to help a CCom BOTL out...especially a fellow soldier! :-)
    Nice! Thanks so much, Nick. I'll make sure I get you something nice in return. I'll send you my address. I'd like to have your stateside address as well.