Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Geez.. How can you guys afford all these huge shopping sprees!!?? Gotta get employed again so I can catch up!! haha
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    yesterday i got:
    4 Tatuaje cojonu 2003's
    1 Tatuaje cojonu 2006
    1 Tatuaje miami regio
    2 La Aroma de Cuba Interlude tins
    4 Felipe Power special robustos
    and a Drew Estate military cap...lol
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Would love to know how the Armada is...you'll have to give us your thoughts when you light one up!
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now smoking a Cain habano
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over the last couple of busy days I got in

5 pack of San Miguel
    a nice 5 stick Ashton VSG sampler (Includes the Wizard and Enchantment VSG's )
    2 AF Hemingway Sungrown
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I just got in the Diesel high octane sampler as well as 2 San Cristobal Seleccion Del Sol toros.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Woo hoo, got 2x the best in show sampler, already smoked an Ave Maria Knights Templar rott and it was very nice indeed, as I expected having smoked a Crusader yesterday. Ave Maria is a fine addition to any humidor imo.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Woo hoo, got 2x the best in show sampler, already smoked an Ave Maria Knights Templar rott and it was very nice indeed, as I expected having smoked a Crusader yesterday. Ave Maria is a fine addition to any humidor imo.
    Mine aren't going to get here until the 10th and they shipped on the 4th, I hate UPS.......................
    same thing happened to e supposed to come on the 10th but shipped on the 4th
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Mine aren't going to get here until the 10th and they shipped on the 4th, I hate UPS.......................
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    bandyt09:
    Over the last couple of busy days I got in

5 pack of San Miguel
    a nice 5 stick Ashton VSG sampler (Includes the Wizard and Enchantment VSG's )
    2 AF Hemingway Sungrown
    Did you get the VSG's here?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Bummer, I hate when that happens. I wish I could get everything shipped usps.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Got an Oliva V Maduro and an AB Maxx connie today!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I got my xmas sampler w Herf a dor today!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    zeebra:
    Drooling here.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    zeebra:
    oh yea that's nice.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    20 gurkha art decos...but never took a pic....bummer
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:

ever figure out the blend on those guys?
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    There are unconfirmed reports that there is a 15 stick herfador packed with 5 MOW Aramadas at my house, confirmation tomorrow I am out of town...lol
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5pk of Diesel Shortys
  • Options
    tony ctony c Posts: 16
    Well it was yesterday.... I got a couple each of Cain Nub Habano and Maduro, a couple Diesel Unltd, a couple of Ave Maria Ark of the Covenant, a couple of Graycliff 1666 Double Espresso and 2 Man O' War Armada I was getting low so this is gonna come in handy...thanks Andy
  • Options
    just picked up a box of ten oliva v maduros 2010. Cant wait to get into those
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    tony c:
    Well it was yesterday.... I got a couple each of Cain Nub Habano and Maduro, a couple Diesel Unltd, a couple of Ave Maria Ark of the Covenant, a couple of Graycliff 1666 Double Espresso and 2 Man O' War Armada I was getting low so this is gonna come in handy...thanks Andy
    Geez tony c where have you been, It has been a while. Welcome back.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my music trivia winnings from Ozzy. One each Hesitant Pirate...Fonseca F...Tabacos Baez...Black Pearl...Fuente Gran Reserve...Gran Habano 2002. Thanks Ozzie!!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    kuzi16:
    i got in Alex Svenson's personal blend today.
    these guys look great.
    6x54 (i think) all i can tell you is that its a secret blend from 2 or 3 countries that is HEAVY on the ligero.

ill fire one up and review when i get time. this looks like its gunna be a beast and it will take some time to finish off.
    Obviously this quote is old but it got my attention. Kuzi, do you think that the new Armada is going to be different than what you smoked because of the size difference? The Armada is 6.5 X 56 and yours was 6 X 54.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    kuzi16:
    i got in Alex Svenson's personal blend today.
    these guys look great.
    6x54 (i think) all i can tell you is that its a secret blend from 2 or 3 countries that is HEAVY on the ligero.

ill fire one up and review when i get time. this looks like its gunna be a beast and it will take some time to finish off.
    Obviously this quote is old but it got my attention. Kuzi, do you think that the new Armada is going to be different than what you smoked because of the size difference? The Armada is 6.5 X 56 and yours was 6 X 54.
    iduno... i could be wrong. i just eyeballed it.
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    6 fuente hemingway signatures- 3 fuente hemingway classics- 6 ashton classic double magnum- 6 my father #2- beautiful sticks- 2 lfd airbender miestro- 2 airbender valiente- 2 mow virtue from tim- 1 fuente gof pyrimid- great load
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• Options
    Just got in this

Best in Show Sampler 2010
    Top Tier Christmas Sampler 2010
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Just got in this

Best in Show Sampler 2010
    Top Tier Christmas Sampler 2010
    Aren't those awesome samplers? I got mine in last week and couldn't resist having a couple today.