Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    t_evan50:
    5 AF Hemi Sig. Maduros, 5 AF Hemi Clasic Maduros, 5 Ave Maria, 5 CAO Brazilia GOL, 2 La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor, 2 Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro, Box of Oliva V Maduro, 5 AF Anejo, 5 Sol Cubano Maduro, 1 Ashton ESG, 4 Montecristo Media Noche
    Nice!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Wow t_evan.. It looks like Christmas came early. Nice additions to your collection.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    kaspera79:
    Wow t_evan.. It looks like Christmas came early. Nice additions to your collection.
    Yea Last week was one of those times when I just couldn't help myself.
  • Options
    I just had one myself. ( hee hee ).
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Got a tin of AVO Domaine Puritos. They smell phenomenal.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    you know you got a awesome haul of sticks t_even when DD says "nice"! lol
  • Options
    2 camacho triple maduros, 1 camacho liberty, 2 casa magna oscuro, Alec Bradley MAXX connie, 2 Airbenders, 1 LFD Chisel of some sort (Ligero maybe). Damn impulse buying
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    2 camacho triple maduros, 1 camacho liberty, 2 casa magna oscuro, Alec Bradley MAXX connie, 2 Airbenders, 1 LFD Chisel of some sort (Ligero maybe). Damn impulse buying
    nice
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Ahem... From South of the proverbial "border"... Monte No. 4 (10ct. box)

Coded PTO MAR 10, so they need to sleep for the winter at least, then I'll give them a shot, but they smell phenomenal (like christmas spice cake and raisins), and while the photo doesn't show it, they have a fantastic oily sheen to them.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    Ahem... From South of the proverbial "border"... Monte No. 4 (10ct. box)

Coded PTO MAR 10, so they need to sleep for the winter at least, then I'll give them a shot, but they smell phenomenal (like christmas spice cake and raisins), and while the photo doesn't show it, they have a fantastic oily sheen to them.
    Nice, how long are you going to let them rest?
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got me some new shoes today. Been about two years since I last bought a pair.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Sweet! Naturals or maduros?
  • Options
    Heavy:
    j0z3r:
    haha, dark natural I suppose...don't know quite where grey fits, but that sounds close enough. ;)
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Heavy:
    j0z3r:
    haha, dark natural I suppose...don't know quite where grey fits, but that sounds close enough. ;)
    hmmm, sounds like ash to me. Hate to tell you this, but they might be used ;-)
  • Options
    A fiver of the Padilla Dominus, and the Experts Pick Christmas wish list. I've sent out a few of these lately and figured I may as well see what I've been missing. They Got here in only Two Days. I thought I would have to wait the entire weekend. They look great.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    My 5 pack of Diesel Shortys came in yesterday. I also got a couple Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997s and some San Miguels! I'm pretty stoked to try all of these!
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    CUba Aliados Puritos 4x30 image
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    picked up some CAO mx2's today from the local b&m
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Got 2 five packs of 5 Vegas Cask Strength II delivered today
  • Options
    I just ordered the new DD for today, the Ave Maria and when I was checking out the price was lower than I remembered seeing... What a great "surprise" it was to remember that by ordering the COTMC I get that 10% off! I am really looking forward to the Amradas and the Ave Maria!
  • Options
    Damn you Evan...had to pull the trigger on a couple packs thanks to your post. ;)
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Damn you Evan...had to pull the trigger on a couple packs thanks to your post. ;)
    ... you see how things things can happen Joe ?
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    ... you see how things things can happen Joe ?
    When it comes to cigars, I find that it doesn't take much for those "things" to happen.;)
  • Options
    got a 5 pack of CAO Sopranos Ed. Tony Signature in the mail
    stopped by the B&M and picked up a Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto and a CAO Italia Ciao
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    A box of V maduro's that Joz3r was so kind to work a deal with me. Good oogly googly they smell good!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    two magnum 50's that DD hooked me up with...cant thankyou enough man...they smell freaking amazing
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Box of Armadas and 2 Don Carlos 75th plus a friend of mine hooked me up with an ISOM Monti Open Eagle. It smells awesome. Putting that box of Armadas away for a while!
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    Box of Armadas
    Why do I suddenly feel inferior..?
  • Options
    My new 300 count Humi just showed up on the door step, yay my babies are going to have a new home in 24 hours.