Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Nick2021:
    ****, I have 9 days on my deployment left. I figured I would wait until I get back before ordering anymore cigars since my wife has been bombarded with all kinds of deliveries...last week I got an e-mail which I could not believe! I inquired about whether CCom could help me in locating a box about 2-3 weeks ago...and when I was almost asleep an e-mail popped up and they had found one! I will send you a cigar when I get back along with some other goodies...how does that sound? Always willing to help a CCom BOTL out...especially a fellow soldier! :-)
    Nice! Thanks so much, Nick. I'll make sure I get you something nice in return. I'll send you my address. I'd like to have your stateside address as well.
    Will do! PM your way!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Stumbled across these finally at a B&M had to grab a couple

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'm not clicking on this thread anymore when you post Steve, I just ruined a perfectly good pair of pants when I saw those pics.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    I'm not clicking on this thread anymore when you post Steve, I just ruined a perfectly good pair of pants when I saw those pics.
    +1 I don't think I'll ever click on this thread when your forum name is on "last post", Diamondog. I have to wipe down my keyboard now.
  • Options
    grabbed a bundle of Gran Habano 3 Siglos Churchills today...love that stick but haven't had one in a while. Should be here in a couple days, I can't wait to spark one up.
  • Options

• Options
    Man.. Those triple maduros look amazing. Totally going to order some next time I get some extra dough
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    those triple maduros are the best I can find....i love them to death my friend...I am so envious you have no clue man!
  • Options
    Got a CAO brazilia nub, gurkha east indian, black dragon churchill, and a few others.....just to name a few lol
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:

Dog .... It must be good to be you. Damm.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Man.. Those triple maduros look amazing. Totally going to order some next time I get some extra dough
    *** that! Did you notice the RA REs?!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Just grabbed a weekend blitz so I could try out those two new AJ sticks. Had Andrew throw in a sampler of the Armada's as well. A couple boxes of 5 Vegas from a little over a week ago that never got sent out, so... it's a good day.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Just grabbed a weekend blitz so I could try out those two new AJ sticks. Had Andrew throw in a sampler of the Armada's as well. A couple boxes of 5 Vegas from a little over a week ago that never got sent out, so... it's a good day.
    Man...wish I had money right now. I really wanna get the weekend blitz. :( This deprived AJ fan is not happy.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Not as good as my neighbors to the north, but not too shabby:

Carlos Torano Fortress
    Tatuaje Ambos Mundos HAB Rob. #1
    Man O' War Torpedo
    El Triunfador No. 5
    Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Robusto
    La Vieja Hab. Corojo Celebracion
    Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Belicoso Maduro
    Oliva V Maduro Torpedo 2010
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    sppd81sppd81 Posts: 26
    Got a five pack of MoW Special Edition Figurados and a Mow Colbri cutter.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
  • Options
    Diamondog:

what are these? and i just got 10 5 vega classics and i got a 5 vega limitada 2008 ashtray
  • Options
    let me know if thsoe are any good my friend! lol...Just got my ten MoW virtues in today .....awesome daily deal....really should have gotten twenty for the price but my cabinet is already pretty packed in there...lol
  • Options
    nice! be sure to tell us how those San Miguel's are they look tasty. I might have to pick up a fiver
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Got my saturday order the other day... Saturday deal - 5 pack of San Miguel Torps, Tin of the CAO Brazilia Cariocas and Kelly was nice enough to throw in a San Lotanos sample stick.... Also got my movie winnings from rossdavey... it was a good say... not to mention they all were waiting for me when I go home from being in the SF Giants World Series parade... good day....
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    SWEET!!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Christian_Sapp:
    Diamondog:

what are these? and i just got 10 5 vega classics and i got a 5 vega limitada 2008 ashtray
    Cohiba Behike. Looks like the BHK 52. Basically the hottest cigar in the world right now. Super limited production Cohiba...
  • Options
    cacmancacman Posts: 22
    By no means do these compare to the Cohiba’s above but I gabbed 2 Rocky Patel The Edge Toro Sumatra (6.0" x 52) which are tough to find in my neighborhood, La Gloria Cubana Series N JSB (5.5" x 54), and a Cabaiguan Guapos Rx Maduro (5.25" x 50) my first time with a Tat. Also received the Diesel High Octane Sampler from Ccom. It’s gonna be a good poker night on the 20th.
  • Options
    Diamondog:

Lucky man! Someday I hope to be able to try one...until then, it will have to be in my dreams! No disrespect intended, but I assume with the taxes up there these probably cost over $100?
  • Options
    Christian_Sapp:
    Diamondog:

Christian, you don't want to know lol Believe me...just walk away while you can j/k If you do a search for Cohiba Behike, you'll find your answer...somebody nailed it (I think) as those look like Behike 52s that I hear about all the time on the net
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I didn't get anything today but I did order some. Got myself:

3 - Ave Maria, Lionheart (Round), Habano, 5.5 X 55
    2 - Ave Maria, St. George, Habano, 6 X 54
    2 - RP Decade Limitada Toro
    5 - Man O' War Armada, Toro Grande, Sumatra
    2 - San Lotano MADURO Toro
    2 - San Lotano HABANO Toro
    2 - San Miguel, Belicoso, Sumatra
    5 - San Miguel, Torpedo, Sumatra
    Box - Man O' War Armada, Toro Grande, Sumatra
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    rwheelwright:
    I didn't get anything today but I did order some. Got myself:

3 - Ave Maria, Lionheart (Round), Habano, 5.5 X 55
    2 - Ave Maria, St. George, Habano, 6 X 54
    2 - RP Decade Limitada Toro
    5 - Man O' War Armada, Toro Grande, Sumatra
    2 - San Lotano MADURO Toro
    2 - San Lotano HABANO Toro
    2 - San Miguel, Belicoso, Sumatra
    5 - San Miguel, Torpedo, Sumatra
    Box - Man O' War Armada, Toro Grande, Sumatra
    Nice haul I ordered
    Ave Maria
    COTMC with 3 MOW Armada's
    San Lotano Habano and Maduro
    San Miguel
    Not as many as you but I couldn't resist because Andrew was giving me such a great deal! Great minds think alike my friend. I wish I could afford a whole box of the Armadas. Maybe if I like them enough I will try to save up my pennies.
  • Options
    1lb heartfelt beads
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Got a nice little haul today
    image1 Best in show sampler
    2 Christmas top tier samplers
    10 Dark Corojos
    5 Intensos
    And another 4 Armadas
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Stopped by my B&M today and there was an Alec Bradley event going on. I managed to grab a few of the last handful of Tempus Maduro's and a Maxx Conny. Stoked to try the Tempus Maddy!