Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    My new 300 count Humi just showed up on the door step, yay my babies are going to have a new home in 24 hours.
    Not to make any presumptions, but are you only going to season the humidor for a day?
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    j0z3r:
    ShotgunJohn:
    My new 300 count Humi just showed up on the door step, yay my babies are going to have a new home in 24 hours.
    Not to make any presumptions, but are you only going to season the humidor for a day?
    Definately wanna spend about a week with that one...
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Diamondog:
    j0z3r:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Definately wanna spend about a week with that one...
    Good advice, I may have been too eagar, just excited I guess.
  • Options
    When I get home today my box of 2010 5 Vegas lita' with a few other sticks should be waiting.
  • Options
    Cleaned my B&M's supply of Opus out today...

• Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    A box of man o war double corona and a mazo of double espresso as a christmas gift for someone
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    ellinas:
    A box of man o war double corona and a mazo of double espresso as a christmas gift for someone
    You bought me a bundle of DE? How cool, thanks. Smile [:)]
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Diamondog:

nice pick-up Diamond, just out of curiousity how long will you leave them before smoking?
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Diamondog:

very nice DD. If u ever need to trade some of those away let me know. ;)
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Got in a 5 pack of Ave Maria Crusaders today. I've been really wanting to try this particular size.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I can't compete with DD but I just got 10 Padilla Signature 1932 5 Ava Marie Barbarossa 10 Graycliff 1666 Double Espresso 5 Gurkha Park Ave Maduro 3 MOW Special Edition COTMC 12/2010 3 MOW Armada
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    I can't compete with DD but I just got 10 Padilla Signature 1932 5 Ava Marie Barbarossa 10 Graycliff 1666 Double Espresso 5 Gurkha Park Ave Maduro 3 MOW Special Edition COTMC 12/2010 3 MOW Armada
    Nice pick up John!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    It looks like some of you guys did a little Christmas shopping at the Local B&M today. Lots of nice stocking stuffers listed today.
  • Options
    Nick2021:
    nice pick-up Diamond, just out of curiousity how long will you leave them before smoking?
    Well, I have some with 13/14 months on them, some with a few months and then these...I definately have enough stock that I will get 3+ years on some of them...I'll only smoke a few of these per year...
  • Options
    Sounds like I did it wrong....smoked one ROTT last time I got one and it was bitter...heard they need some rest before they "calm" down...actually preferred to get Anejos over the Opus after that experience...will let mine rest some more then lite one up :)
    Diamondog:
    Nick2021:
    Well, I have some with 13/14 months on them, some with a few months and then these...I definately have enough stock that I will get 3+ years on some of them...I'll only smoke a few of these per year...
  • Options
    Nick2021:
    Sounds like I did it wrong....smoked one ROTT last time I got one and it was bitter...heard they need some rest before they "calm" down...actually preferred to get Anejos over the Opus after that experience...will let mine rest some more then lite one up :)
    Diamondog:
    Nick2021:
    No doubt can be hard to let it rest, the Opus sticks are spectacular, definately revisit one with a couple months on it....the Anejos are spectacular too...
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I've got a 5 pack of Armadas showing up today. I need to make some room and reorganize everything. Probably do a little cigar box tetris.
  • Options
    Jus picked up a two t52 flying pigs and a dirty rat unico I really couldnt resist lol
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Got bombed by Joz3r yesterday. La riqueza, AB Family Blend, Perdomo Habano & new Ccom Sungrown.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    2 Gurkha Havana legend maduros
  • Options
    i picked up some Decades, Perdomo's 2 Limited's, Rocky's 1961, MOW Virtue's, La Aurora Barrel Age, Perdomo Patriarch, Oliva Connies, Perdomo's Lot 23 nubs, 5 vegas Gold Bullions, King Havanos, Casa Toranos, Hoyo's 1066's. This was my early x-mas gift to myself! Now i need more space!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    My 2 Man O War Armada's from Alex's deal!!!!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    16 Nub Cameroons in various sizes. Like I said in another thread... I have way too many of these on hand at any given time.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    16 Nub Cameroons in various sizes. Like I said in another thread... I have way too many of these on hand at any given time.
    That's a lot of NUB lol They'll taste great though!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    T_evan50's Turkey Day contest winnings: a 5 Vegas Gold, Ave Maria (unsure of which vitola) Diesel UC, CAO Brazila Gol!, AF Hemmingway Sun Grown, Oliva Master Blend 3, Sol Cubano Maduro, La Vieja Habana by DE, Carlos Torano Noventa 90,
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Got a Top Tier sampler today.. which has a Ligda Privada Dirty Rat, Oliva Series V Maduro, Tatuaje Black, Man O War Armada, and an Ashton ESG. Can't wait to start smoking these rare sticks.
  • Options
    Got a trivia winnings pkg from Poker Slob today, stellar pkg!!! Thanks...

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    My 5 MoW Armada for being in the cotm club and a forum member.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    I am SO happy I was able to get in on both of those deals! I doubt that I would ever buy a stick for that much again, even with a backing like this one has.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    rwheelwright:
    I am SO happy I was able to get in on both of those deals! I doubt that I would ever buy a stick for that much again, even with a backing like this one has.
    Any1 smoke 1 yet? all the hype & only one review