Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    Diamondog:
    Re: Laker: They have 7 from that box left....send me your info plz...
    Sent sir...
    are these what you were talking about?
    yup
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Got my two pigs and T52...love the piggies :)
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    First pickup in the Dominican a box of Cohiba XV

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    yumm eXtra Vigoroso thats a tasy cigar for sure.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a 5pk of 5 vegas miami, 5 pk of Nica libre and some awesome sticks from lcpleel for my movia trivia winnings!! Monday wasnt so bad after all!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    just ordered up a box of gurkha shaggies and also LFD chisel maduro for dirt cheap from my shop......I have been n there so much lately they are hooking me up....
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    just ordered up a box of gurkha shaggies and also LFD chisel maduro for dirt cheap from my shop......I have been n there so much lately they are hooking me up....

Ill trade you out of a chisel or 2 if your game Joe.

15 Relics came to me today.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    ill keep you updated my friend!
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    2 Tatuaje Verocu red tubos
    4 Benchmade robustos
    2 T52 robustos
    and a La Aroma de Cuba Interlude tin of 8
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got four pounds of green coffee today, two lbs. of Sumatra Mandheling and two of a Sumatran peaberry.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Got four pounds of green coffee today, two lbs. of Sumatra Mandheling and two of a Sumatran peaberry.
    How do you roast them Joe? I had some peabury a while back and found that my roaster did not like the smaller round beans of the Peabury.

I am looking at different roasters right now. Looks like it will either be a Gene Cafe or A Behmor.

I have some Sumatra Mandheling coming right now as well as some Nicaraguan Beans. These have become a favorite recently.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    How do you roast them Joe? I had some peabury a while back and found that my roaster did not like the smaller round beans of the Peabury.

I am looking at different roasters right now. Looks like it will either be a Gene Cafe or A Behmor.

I have some Sumatra Mandheling coming right now as well as some Nicaraguan Beans. These have become a favorite recently.
    I've got the cheap roasting solution, the campfire popcorn popper. It works really and is able to roast a decent quantity of beans, just have to be careful about keeping temp in the right range and not over roast them, little more work too cracking the handle for the whole time. Just finished up a roast of the peaberry 30 minutes ago and it looks like it turned out well, can't wait to brew some up.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:

I've got the cheap roasting solution, the campfire popcorn popper. It works really and is able to roast a decent quantity of beans, just have to be careful about keeping temp in the right range and not over roast them, little more work too cracking the handle for the whole time. Just finished up a roast of the peaberry 30 minutes ago and it looks like it turned out well, can't wait to brew some up.
    So... how was it? LOL
  • Options
    Never got it yet, but I did just order the weekend blitz, The Rojo Black Pearls and two boxes of the Man O War 20 stick samplers. Still waiting for my JDN Antano's to arrive. I sure love these things. I have been burning thru quite a few of them lately.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    Never got it yet, but I did just order the weekend blitz, The Rojo Black Pearls and two boxes of the Man O War 20 stick samplers. Still waiting for my JDN Antano's to arrive. I sure love these things. I have been burning thru quite a few of them lately.
    What size do you like on the Antanos?
  • Options
    Russ55:
    laker1963:
    What size do you like on the Antanos?
    Either the consuls or the gran consul so far. I have heard there are other better vitola's... so I will be checking them out sooner or later. I am pretty stocked with these right now.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:

So... how was it? LOL
    Pretty nice, I enjoyed it.
  • Options
    RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    Went to a local B&M help co-worker pic out a decent med smoke for him and some friends over the weekend. When i went in ended up buying some for my self. picked up a few of the CAO 10th Anni Maduro's looking forward to trying those tomorrow while i play some golf.
  • Options
    5 pack of Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve corojo toros
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Rocking the Wife beater, the Argyles and the slippers! Love it!
  • Options
    Today was a great day. Got in my box of Man O war Toro's, 20 JDN Consuls, 3 Dirty Dozen samplers (two for my son), 10 LFD Double Ligero Chisels, got a couple of 5 packs thrown in gratis, THANKS JEFF! Also had my COTMC subscription straightened out after it got cancelled (5 mores sticks), and got a nice three finger holder with a stick in each slot as well ! GOOD DAY. Also got a KILLER bomb from Diamondog... see good traders thread for that one.
  • Options
    Just got back from the Dominican to some nice packages:

Got my end of a trade with wwhwang, AWESOME stuff man!!

A little something I ordered

Besides the box of Cohiba XV I picked up in the Dominican, I also grabbed a box worth of Cohiba Black and a couple odds and ends...I was extremely disappointed to have found an entire box AF Anejo Sharks for $18/stick but had mold :( obviously these didn't end up being bought...

• Options
    Diamondog:
    Just got back from the Dominican to some nice packages:

Got my end of a trade with wwhwang, AWESOME stuff man!!

A little something I ordered

Besides the box of Cohiba XV I picked up in the Dominican, I also grabbed a box worth of Cohiba Black and a couple odds and ends...I was extremely disappointed to have found an entire box AF Anejo Sharks for $18/stick but had mold :( obviously these didn't end up being bought...

Have you ever considered adopting an older child? Ok so you may as well say I am full grown since I am 47, but because of that I won't steal your car, your tools, your CD's, or your booze. I won't have loud parties, or walk around the house in my underware.
    Just think about it OK? That's all I ask.
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    Got
    5 5 vegas classic coronas 5 5 vegas gold nuggets the last miami 5 vegas petite corona a dirty rat
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    i keep it real... ha.
  • Options
    DDog, what size are those airbenders? I got a box coming in this week.
  • Options
    martymcg43:
    Fourtotheflush:
    i keep it real... ha.
    I was waiting to see if you were going to get that one
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    DDog, what size are those airbenders? I got a box coming in this week.
    Valiente....I am a fan of large ring gauges, these are 1.5+ hour sticks at that size which is probably quick for some...
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    5 pack of Diesel UC's and 5 pack of Diesel Unlimited d.5's.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Lots of Dominican goodness today.
    A box of LE10s (that was missing two sticks!)
    A 5 pack of Avo Heritage Toros
    A 5 Pack of Ashton Cabinet Belicosos
    A 5 Pack of CCOM Cuban Label Robustos.