Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got these 
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    Got these 
    Damn Jay way to go, love what Andre Farkas does and those are killer! Cool to see the TNT's get a band this year, got an old 2010 and 2011 TNT I need to "blow up" one of these days lol

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got bent over by our Ccom King, @dennisking thanks again brother this was over the top!

Brett
    Let me know how that la barba red is?
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    jarubla said:
    I got bent over by our Ccom King, @dennisking thanks again brother this was over the top!

Brett
    Let me know how that la barba red is?
    Without a doubt, in fact was already planning on doing my first legit review in over 2 years on that one. Will make sure to post so you can see, I am very very curious how that one goes and suspect it will be very good!

Brett 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭

Brett
    You said you like lanceros. I figured I'd oblige. 
    ROFL you did that in spades brother, thank you again!

Brett
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Fiance got me the Ccom Cigar of the Month club for my birthday! She signed me up yesterday. Any COTM vets know when I should expect to get the first package?
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forget when they ship the COTM, but you should have 3 freebie sticks and a cheap cutter with the first shipment.  Remember, you get 10% off any order as a member.  The only part that kinda sucks is that you have to call them when you want to cancel and can't do it online.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    @peter4jc

Awesome. Thanks!
  • Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Fivers of Illusiones:  Espernay Le Petit and  888 Candela Necessary and Sufficient.

Will the Candelas benefit from a longer rest than 2-3 months?
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got some lovely sticks from @tabakoimage
    This of course means i have his address!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭✭✭

Worlds most famous coffee and something that wasn't ordered. Thank you very much Peter but not necessary. Two of the three are new to me so can't wait to try. 
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roma Craft ECimage
    Very very nice Pacman and congrats on 1000 posts thats a great milestone!

Brett
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reviews I've read about these have been good and thanks I had just noticed I made it to 1000 posts.
    Got a great fiver surprise from @tabako thank you, these look great!

Thanks!!
    Brett
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

Worlds most famous coffee and something that wasn't ordered. Thank you very much Peter but not necessary. Two of the three are new to me so can't wait to try. 
    Thanks for the order, Larry.  I know you like the FDLA's, and you can never have too many of them.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    Fffffap ffaaap ffaaap fap fap fap fap.... ahhhhhhh 

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will make sure to keep my doors locked then @Patrickbrick
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have beer!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrick's end of a trade... great sticks bro looking forward to them. @Patrickbrick image
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ET-S3 is one of the best sticks I've ever had. That's a beautiful trade right there.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    I've had good success with those 1844, single flavor but good yard gar for sure!

Nice pick ups Jason, enjoy those!

Brett