Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @avengethis not sure what you mean, its just a small little Fiver and nothing that retribution is needed over. Enjoy brother and smoke em, they all have plenty of rest on them 1-4 years on everything ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    11 Zombie Antidote. 5 Angel Anvil 2015 and 1 Jalapeño.  
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Very very nice. I would have eye sex with that brass knuckle everyday. Lol
    @CigarPunk congrats Donnie, very very cool and great pickups man way to go!

@Patrickbrick, outstanding end you got from Nick there congrats and that Brass Knuckle is just awesome looking as are the rest of those, agree with Donnie I would be eye fuckerin' those daily!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They taste as good as they look.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friend from Tampa brought me these.  Super excited to try these fresh rolled.

That is Long Ashes? Nice little store, and their fresh rolled were excellent! Tampa Seeethearts, which is run by Fuentes granddaughter, is right down the street. I love Ybor City!
    @Patrickbrick very cool man congrats and a hug congrats on th 1 year anniversary as well man, thinking of you and the Mrs. Brick today and wishing you both well and another 50 years of happiness!

@Stubble very nice Steve great pick ups :)

Brett
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Gibby's auction

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Those HHG are brilliant, enjoy bro!

Brett
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:
    From Gibby's auction

Damn! Nice haul there.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad it all made it safe @Pacman84
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad it all made it safe @Pacman84
    I'll be sending my end of the trade this coming week.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't notice I got a package until I was walking out the door to go to a comedy club with the family tonight. I took a quick pic of the cigars @avengethis sent me in trade for coffee toys, looks great from what I can see. Thanks, Brad. There was a cryptic note I can't decode. image
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Glad they all made it safely Chris. Thanks for the trade!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to unpack them and really see what I got. It's going to be tough to wait for a couple weeks for them to settle down from shipping. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Probably don't need to honestly. I've smoked these rott this week and they were good.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am glad I had my mail held at the post office while I was on vacation. 
    @Puff_Dougie would have blown a hole in the wall where the mailbox is attached. Don't know what I did to deserve this generosity, but greatly appreciated Doug. Beautiful assortment and I have been wanting to try that Leaf Maduro. Thank You!
    I still believe you would be a better president than the choices we are stuck with!image
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think your gonna like that Leaf by Oscar.
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those Irish eyes are shining  :)
    Non Crux sed lux