Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We do go way back brother and never had nothing but love for you and your family, glad everything made it safe and glad you like what I sent, Amanda helped out a lot and the crown on the clock is hand done 24k gold leaf. Enjoy and you deserve it my friend @dennisking ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding, Brett.
    Thanks everyone, very lucky man to have such a great woman, and lucky to have a good lounge about 35-40 min away from me too. First real splurge other than the MC2's in ages, was nice to be able to treat myself a bit.

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • bluezulubluezulu Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    These supposed to be everyday smokes. They are actually pretty good.
    @bluezulu nice grabs, those Jose sticks are pretty darned good and often overlooked!

Brett
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked these up yesterday as a special treat from my honey during our date day, I'm a lucky man to have such a supportive and amazing woman at my side. She even rode on the back of Saya my 1985 Kawasaki GPz750 (Ninja) all day yesterday and ran a 5k with me, and bought me cigars and drank beer with me. Wish I could express how happy and lucky I am with her in my life :)

Brett
    That's a nice lineup right there! Enjoy
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Picked these up yesterday as a special treat from my honey during our date day, I'm a lucky man to have such a supportive and amazing woman at my side. She even rode on the back of Saya my 1985 Kawasaki GPz750 (Ninja) all day yesterday and ran a 5k with me, and bought me cigars and drank beer with me. Wish I could express how happy and lucky I am with her in my life :)

Brett
    Wow!! What a great selection. 
    Thanks Dennis @dennisking, I am a very lucky man to have Amanda as my wife :)

Brett
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Dennis @dennisking, I am a very lucky man to have Amanda as my wife :)

Brett
    Indeed. She's a master with that gold leaf and I'll be sure to tell the story when people ask about my clock 
    edited July 2016
    Thanks man @dennisking, glad you like it and the story behind that box is the first box of CC I ever got and was a gift from her for Father's Day 3 years back, cool box and cool little back story :)

Brett
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brett
    ^^^ This is posted in the wrong thread. Looks like a make a wish fiver to me!!!!
    You obviously had a great day with your spouse and a nice cigar haul bonus!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Just have to brag on @90+_Irishman again for the frag he left in my mailbox. Seriously man. I can't get over these sticks. Just an unbelievable bomb. 

The clock is gorgeous, man. It's going to have a prominent spot in the new place with the (new) Mrs., and we're planning to crack open the wine on our first night there. Just a special, special gift, and the best possible way to initiated into the Ccom trade/bomb culture.

Thanks a million,
    Ryan
    Glad you liked it @Ryan1990 happy to send to a great guy like you ;)

Brett
    Awesome stuff Patrick wow, great job Donnie @CigarPunk and nice trade Chris @Yakster!! Those Anastasia look excellent, enjoy Patrick @Patrickbrick :)

Brett
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad everything made it safe. Mold is signed by the roller that used it. Was told isom but no way to be sure.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @avengethis, what's the Camacho you sent me?  An old Corojo?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a 5 pack of McLane edger blades

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Yakster yes sir.  2003 I believe.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I couldn't find much on it, looking forward to trying it.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Yakster said:
    Thanks, I couldn't find much on it, looking forward to trying it.
    They are outstanding little smokes Chris, you will really like them I suspect. Great hit Brad, nice job!

Brett
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

And last my purchase, was happy to get these early, hope they are as good as they sound.

@Patrickbrick Can you send me the link where you purchased these? can't seem to find them for sale on-line
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were a pre-pre-release. You won't find them anywhere for at least 6 months.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Virtue are good to go. No need to age a connie
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter