Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAMN Mark, very nice and super Jelly! Let me know how you like those, the Goldie line is some of my all time favorite smokes!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay6 said:

@Usaf06 hooked a brother up
    Very, VERY nice selection there. Every one a top shelf stick! Well done Nick! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dalias
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dalias
    Edward, isn't the dirt a bit frozen for that right now?
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Dalias > Dahlias?
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    Dalias > Dahlias?
    This isn't the garden thread and Edward is camera shy,  guessing an 8-9-8
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    oh, OK, 
    La Palina Collection Goldie Dalias

edit: and I got a sweet card from Groucho thanking me for the cigars and wishing me happy holidays. What a great bunch of folk on this forum.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprise delivery. I really didn't think eighter would get here until next week.
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopped by a B & M in historic Fanklin and picked up some offerings from crowned heads, TN Waltz, Mason Dixon, and La Imperiosa.  The guy eating on me had a shirt, "Crowned Heads, We put the smoke in Nashville".  Love it. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate the auto correct on the phone, the guy waiting on me ....
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha that's a good auto correct meme right there.....
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    oh, OK, 
    La Palina Collection Goldie Dalias

edit: and I got a sweet card from Groucho thanking me for the cigars and wishing me happy holidays. What a great bunch of folk on this forum.
    TIL, thx. 
  • Options
    Some tasty grub from a co-worker

• Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    My very generous neighbor who is a better man than these smokes gave me these for Christmas. Thanks again Chris and Merry Christmas!

The Cuaba is the best cigar I have ever smoked in my life, this will be the third one total I've had the pleasure of receiving and eventually smoking. The twang is unlike anything I have ever experienced, rich, so complex and strong I cannot describe it, the power of the smoke is overwhelming into the final third. The first one I smoked turned me greener than the lawn! Every cigar I smoke I try to compare it to these.

The Partagas was exceptional! I just finished smoking it, a creamy vanilla twang with roasted nuts on the finish.

The Montecristo is very dry and doesn't appear well rolled/made construction wise. I will see in a week or so if it's anything like the another classic Montecristo I smoked over a year ago. I should note the neighbor that gave me this one received a batch from another neighbor so I'm sure it's not to his standards. As long as it burns good and flavor is there then win win.

If you like the Cuaba Salomone, Partagas has a nice Salomone as well. 

Nice smokies right there. I would be visiting this neighbor for smoke night more often  :)
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang nice, congrats Webmost!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The young man knows how to work his way into the family Davis
    A little dirt never hurt